ADVERTISEMENT

The Cold Splash of Reality is Coming. Are you ready for it?

I got the joke.

I am a man of the working class. I manage our family farm, which Trump has screwed with his China trade wars.
Really? Maybe act like it then n don’t give me sarcasm crap. Actually trump has helped farmers regardless of what u claim n they are in fact endorsing him. Over 80% of farmers are in favor of Trump n the tariffs. Try doing some hw next time n leave the sheep alone. Lol

You should get to know me better then.

Hint. My message board persona is not real life ( and no, I’m not talking about claims I’ve made).

BTW, I do not for a moment doubt what you're saying in this post. I believe that you can be a huge smartass (haha, me too) but like the rest of us, I'm sure you're different in real life as compared to your online persona.

4m7c1t.jpg

I guess the answer is "no" you weren't ready.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
No matter what happens it has to be sn even colder splash for dims. Realizing that there wasn’t a repudiation of DJT and the it was more people supporting him now than 4 years ago. I mean, the media told the dims this was going to be a monumental landslide for dims snd hiden. It wasn’t

No matter what happens it has to be sn even colder splash for dims. Realizing that there wasn’t a repudiation of DJT and the it was more people supporting him now than 4 years ago. I mean, the media told the dims this was going to be a monumental landslide for dims snd hiden. It wasn’t
Not to mention the blue wave that never happened. Considering the Republicans gained anywhere from 10 to 12 seats in the house and will retain their majority in the Senate with loss of only one with the fact the press has been 95% against Donald Trump and the Republicans says all you need to know about what people think of the press these days.

Can I have the presidential election been completely fair with no shenanigans, who knows.

Biden won with a massive amount of unsolicited mail in ballots. That’s the reality. Probably looks like he is going to hold on too, and that’s the reality. Trump would have been re-elected in a landslide if it weren’t for all the shenanigans the Dems had to pull to oust him There was no rebuttal and no blue wave and that’s the reality. 72 million people voted for him and a majority of them will not support Biden and that’s a reality. There will be no unity in this Country, and that’s the reality. So keep gloating because this election only made matters worst.

Trump got more 7M votes than Obama did in 2012...I guy I didn't like but a generational politician that inspired and excited an electorate like no one we've ever seen.

This was far from a mandate.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
This is what the Trumpers never caught on to. They were too busy with Muh Polls and ignored Trumps unfavorable ratings.
I really think u should sthu. U know damn well Biden didn’t win legally so don’t tell me about ur bs polls. I would list of the ways I are full of it but like usual u can’t back ur bs up or cop to the truth. So just shut it on the trump voters. Won’t be long before u will be asking them to protect ur weak 6!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
And the hits keep coming. See you in bankruptcy court, Donald. I know you know it well.

Breaking News: New York City is ending its contracts with the Trump Organization to run a Bronx golf course and skating rinks and a carousel in Central Park.

Well thank goodness the libs are denying children the ability to play outside and get exercise and stay healthy...all in an effort to get a ding in on Orange Man Bad.

But that's totally consistent with the party's platform of abusing children.

Well thank goodness the libs are denying children the ability to play outside and get exercise and stay healthy...all in an effort to get a ding in on Orange Man Bad.

But that's totally consistent with the party's platform of abusing children.
Wrong again. They aren’t shutting them down, just changing management companies.

Are you ever right about anything?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Oh this is a DeCommio decision. Well that explains it, what would he know about what's best for children? Have you seen his daughter? (And please @nail1988, no pics. Some people may still be eating breakfast).

i think that’s pretty obvious. But he does a pretty good tap dance.

And I think he’s claimed some trolling victories.

It sounds like an exaggeration, but it’s true. I’ve never encountered anyone so consistently wrong about everything with such authoritative self-confidence. It’s like having a superpower.

Reactions: BSC911
It sounds like an exaggeration, but it’s true. I’ve never encountered anyone so consistently wrong about everything with such authoritative self-confidence. It’s like having a superpower.

This is from the guy that 1 week ago today had a near mental breakdown on this very board and accused me of being paid to post here.

Then we learned it was his party that started the riots and suddenly he was ok. LOL

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Which is fine. But I lost a lot of respect for him when he started reporting people and trying to get them banned. I was even considering letting out of his bet before that.

I hate sore losers.

Which is fine. But I lost a lot of respect for him when he started reporting people and trying to get them banned. I was even considering letting out of his bet before that.

I hate sore losers.

Only posters I've reported here is @Nolec for lying about me welching on a ban bet that hasn't ended, and you for taking the Lord's name in vain.

As long as you follow the rules, you'll be fine. Being a decent person shouldn't be nearly as hard as you make it out to be.

This is from the guy that 1 week ago today had a near mental breakdown on this very board and accused me of being paid to post here.

Then we learned it was his party that started the riots and suddenly he was ok. LOL

I don’t know about paid, but I do suspect that you are knowingly posting disinformation and leading some other posters astray. There is no way you believe half of the assertions you make.

What I can’t decide is whether your motive is simply trolling or something more sinister.

I don’t know about paid, but I do suspect that you are knowingly posting disinformation and leading some other posters astray. There is no way you believe half of the assertions you make.

What I can’t decide is whether your motive is simply trolling or something more sinister.

@Uniformed_ReRe it's quite telling how you sheep project your own biases and shortcomings on others.

For instance, you assume that because I say something, others here will simply believe it cause I said it. While it's flattering you think that, I think the reason WHY you think that is because you assume republicans think the same way you do.

If you hear something you want to hear, you run with it. Republicans don't do that, for the most part. If we hear something, we then go and VERIFY the information. We don't just blindly accept anything.

That's why we aren't sheep. Very telling that you can't get this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT