ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

The pixie dust warmers are insane

Right on Time warmers like Lamumba and now the loser Gavin Newsom blame fires on warming. Never let a crisis go to waste

Sunny

Warmers are going insane. Blizzards in September, forest fires and now another tropical depression?

I love warming 🤗😭

Denver just experienced the earliest freeze on record
Denver’s temperature went from 93 degrees on Monday to 32 degrees on Tuesday

Impossible to have record cold temps at same time the earth is having it's 5 hottest years ever.

Obama lied. @BSC911 isn't smart enough to see it.

Reactions: nail1988
Climate Nazis going full WARMER

Full scale assault from team climate

IdealisticShinyGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Weather forecasts have us flirting with the high 40s before the end of the month.

Still think warmists could more easily sell coming Ice Age than global warming. But they don't dare admit that obama lied to them about that '5 hottest years in history of earth' nonsense.

I can't even remember the last time so many people in Jax wearing jackets to stay warm in late September, and it's usually still humid in Jax thru October. I also had to raise the temp in my truck to avoid freezing.

I can't even remember the last time so many people in Jax wearing jackets to stay warm in late September, and it's usually still humid in Jax thru October. I also had to raise the temp in my truck to avoid freezing.

At 10:00 AM Sunday morning, the temp on my open front porch was only 68 degrees.
Just another typical Summer late morning in sub-tropical Florida.... 😉

NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. Blame global warming on the sun. Not the Dodge Hemi. Gorleone stole a computer model from a climate scientist who retracted the model a week after he issued it. Gorleone ran with the model. Some estimates claim Gorleone has pocketed $150 million with his weather ruse.

Average Temp TX 89F

Southlake currently 62F high today 73F

Houston currently 72F high 77F

Asheville NC currently 67F high 75F

NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. I can find no mention at Amerikan Pravda.

Media knows sheep cannot think for themselves and will only believe what they are told by sources they use. For instance, @sadgator is convinced that 'nothing is coming' because CNN never reports on obamagate, which is the biggest political scandal in world history. But CNN is completely ignoring, so @sadgator thinks it is a non-story.

Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT