ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I loved it when all the libtards were blaming Trump for all the hurricanes back in 2018. Most of them got sh!T canned from their jobs because of extreme TDS. CNN even faked a rescue on camera that year. If those dumbasses wanted to make it more real, they could have used a newer model Ford F150 4X4 to waste.

HAHAHAHA

#fakenews reporters are shameless.

nail1988, I know of your compassion for the Warmist. I'm sure that's why you haven't mentioned the Roman Climatic Optimum.

The Mediterranean Sea today is 3.6 F cooler than it was when the Roman Empire ended in 500 AD.

The earth was somewhat warmer during the Roman empire than today.

Mobutu's declaration, "hottest 5 years in history" was a bald faced lie. We know about his selective data.

This tidbit could be devastating to the Warmist Religion.

Ghost, what bull excuse will the Warmists present?

@BSC911 has no idea what any of this means.

Very mild last few weeks here. We normally are at 95/75 for the next 6 weeks by this time of year.

Will be 90/65 here for next few days, then low 90s, low 70s through first 10 days of August.

Reactions: nail1988
HAHAHAHAHAHA

El Rushbo mocking the #Fakenewsmedia for fake reports on the hurricane. He said they didn’t even get a drop rain.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
tenor.gif

V2b.gif

source.gif

Hurricanes have swirled this earth for some million years then all of a sudden Isaias is causing global warming?
tenor.gif

Can the Warmists get giddy again? The 2020 CenTex July was warmer than July, 2019. This year's CenTex July was down right cold compared to the last July scorcher of 2011.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Near record highs for the CenTex the next six days. Note near.

It snows a lot this time of year in Australia. It's winter. However, I thought Gorleone told us snow would have ended by now. It's 2020.

Cold front hit the CenTex last night. Aug 17 high noon temp 86 F.

went from warming yesterday high 104F to cooling with a high of 91F

State run weather channel immediately turned attention away from cooling to the Mojave Desert with temps reaching 130F

Yesterday was Waco's 20th triple digit day for 2020. Average per year is 24.

The late Weather Channel founder poo pooed Gorleone's weather ruse. The late founder had an open invitation to Gorleone for public debate. Gorleone never accepted.

Sunny, cooling ?

‘19 August’

Southlake currently 67F high 91F

Houston currently 78F high 92F

Rochester Ny currently 58F high 72F

Asheville currently 64F high 72F

You guys still continuing this dumb thread? Face it. The debate is over. Science wins. You lost.

Statements like that do not bolster your position. I realize that you won't fully understand why and I'm good with it, sheep.
Have you not noticed all of the record high temperatures? 130degrees? As some point, you all have to face the facts.

Have you not noticed all of the record high temperatures? 130degrees? As some point, you all have to face the facts.

As a Lysander masters grad... bite your tongue. I refuse to dig you out of the glaciers now that you are a denier of cooling.

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT