ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

And more taxes.

Sunny

HAHA state run weather channel has 24/7 hurricane watch coverage going on right now. . They had deployed a stooge down on the shores of lake pontcharatrain trying to find heavy waves as people where fishing, cooking out, having a great time and no one wearing masks or social distancing. It was priceless.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
The north-south causeway across Ponchartrain is 23.8 miles, the longest continuous over water bridge in the world. Lake Ponchartrain is 12'-14' deep. Various stages of salt. Bull sharks can enter from the gulf.

Reactions: nail1988
The north-south causeway across Ponchartrain is 23.8 miles, the longest continuous over water bridge in the world. Lake Ponchartrain is 12'-14' deep. Various stages of salt. Bull sharks can enter from the gulf.

Sunny update:

state run all upset that tropical storm Marcos weakening to 50 mile hour winds May be downgraded to a depression. The weather channel stooge reported no rain and only 35 mile hour winds in Key West.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Mas o menos. You’re quibbling. Several cities have set record highs.

And those record highs are typically breaking a record high set decades earlier.

Which proves this isn't the '5 hottest years in the history of the planet'.

Warmists suck at critical thinking. Have you noticed that?

PS: Enjoying the unseasonably cool low 80s August weather today. Here's to global warming!

Sunny more cooling?

2 September

southlake currently 79F high tomorrow 80F

Oklahoma could see wind chills in the low 30’s starting next Tuesday

@BSC911 is heading to Walmart to get his thermal underwear

It's raining in Waco. 6.9" of rain for September. A project awaits in Weatherford. It could rain on me all the way to Weatherford. Global warming? NASA scientists tell me a Solar minimum is present. I'm sure not reading such in the NY Times.

It's raining in Waco. 6.9" of rain for September. A project awaits in Weatherford. It could rain on me all the way to Weatherford. Global warming? NASA scientists tell me a Solar minimum is present. I'm sure not reading such in the NY Times.

warming?

8.0" of rain for September on my yard. It barely sprinkled while I was in Weatherford but was cloudy. I'll check out Weatherford again tomorrow but no plans to spend the night.

Record high temperate across LA. 121 degrees leading to brush fires and power outages. Surely a coincidence, I’m sure.

And you nerds will be posting nighttime temperatures in Waco in 3....2....1

Record high temperate across LA. 121 degrees leading to brush fires and power outages. Surely a coincidence, I’m sure.

So you just did the same thing you are accusing others of doing?

Enjoying the unseasonably cool overnight temps tho, thank you very much.

Warming?

Average temp in September Texas 89F

Waco currently 82 F high 93F

Southlake currently 81F high 92F

Asheville NC currently 67 F high 82F @BSC911 new home

Weather the last few years has not cooperated with the Warmists. Sorry. A record setting high at a concrete jungle with a big population just isn't generating a whole bunch of excitement.

Weather the last few years has not cooperated with the Warmists. Sorry. A record setting high at a concrete jungle with a big population just isn't generating a whole bunch of excitement.

Big sky Wyoming expects up to 3-6 inches Temp 35F

Accuweather tells me Denver will get snow and temps of 35F

Warming?

Average temp in September Texas 89F

Waco currently 82 F high 93F

Southlake currently 81F high 92F

Asheville NC currently 67 F high 82F @BSC911 new home

Temps much lower than normal.

@BSC911 just gets madder. Which proves he doesn't want to save the planet, he just wants to be right about his hoax.

Science doesn't care about your feelings.

Casper Wyoming average temp 79F under winter storm warning snowing 35F currently

Denver 35F under-winter storm warning currently snowing

Higher elevations expect up to 2’ of snow

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
It’s snowing in Colorado and Wyoming? Who would have guessed.

I love warming 🤗😭

Denver just experienced the earliest freeze on record
Denver’s temperature went from 93 degrees on Monday to 32 degrees on Tuesday

I love warming 🤗😭

Denver just experienced the earliest freeze on record
Denver’s temperature went from 93 degrees on Monday to 32 degrees on Tuesday

NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. I sure ain't reading about such in Amerikan Pravda or seeing it on the NBC Nightly News.

Anybody notice the absence of Al Gorleone? His Warmists soldier on. Gorleone has done made his $150 million on his ruse. Is anyone asking Gorleone to speak publicly anymore?

59 F in Waco. 8.5" of rain for Sept. Last Sept. was Waco's first September on record with no rain. The Warmists were so excited. So far, this September holds much disappointment.

Southlake 55F high 72F light rain this AM ( average high 89F)

Asheville NC 70F high 83F

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT