ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Record high's my @$$!
655f73116e41558.jpg

Are you dorks still denying this after another year of record temps, floods, hurricanes and fires.

I told you, the debate is over. Move on to your next losing argument.

All I've seen the past few years are record lows, and arsons in Kalifornia. Hurricanes have been the norm for ages.

Reactions: nail1988
This is stupid every time you say it. It's the sort of thing that you dems are famous for and it's what prevents you from winning even more elections.

The debate isn't over. Very few ever are in science. Can you tell me why?
Warmism is a religion. The debate is over. The Warmist can not tell the smallest hard metric number. The Warmist is slow.

This is stupid every time you say it. It's the sort of thing that you dems are famous for and it's what prevents you from winning even more elections.

The debate isn't over. Very few ever are in science. Can you tell me why?
It’s not me that is saying it, it’s the worldwide Climate scientific community. The trends are undeniable. The only ones still questioning it are doing so for political reasons. Like the people ITT.

Look, I wish it weren’t true. I’m in the O&G business so it’s bad for me. But even our industry has accepted the science. There’s no going back, it’s just a question of how quickly we move forward. That’s a reasonable debate.

It’s not me that is saying it, it’s the worldwide Climate scientific community. The trends are undeniable. The only ones still questioning it are doing so for political reasons. Like the people ITT.

Look, I wish it weren’t true. I’m in the O&G business so it’s bad for me. But even our industry has accepted the science. There’s no going back, it’s just a question of how quickly we move forward. That’s a reasonable debate.
LOL. There is no need to do anything. AGYT is ~58F. Wake me up when there is a problem ...Oh wait I will not live to be 150 years old so don't bother I will be long dead and so will you.

Man went from horse and buggy to walking on the moon in less than 100 years. I think modern man and his god science can figure out how to both continue the lifestyle and reduce emissions before they get to the point we live in a lush green tropical paradise like the dinosaurs when CO2 was 8000 ppm. Since we are at ~450ppm I think we will kill ourselves of from war before we get to paradise that T-Rex enjoyed. For sure I will not see it.

Just quit trying to legislate how I live over your fake crisis and you can enjoy the fact that green house gases have increased and that the temp has gone up by 1.5 degrees.

Puff your chest out and walk around like a little bantam.

LOL. There is no need to do anything. AGYT is ~58F. Wake me up when there is a problem ...Oh wait I will not live to be 150 years old so don't bother I will be long dead and so will you.

Man went from horse and buggy to walking on the moon in less than 100 years. I think modern man and his god science can figure out how to both continue the lifestyle and reduce emissions before they get to the point we live in a lush green tropical paradise like the dinosaurs when CO2 was 8000 ppm. Since we are at ~450ppm I think we will kill ourselves of from war before we get to paradise that T-Rex enjoyed. For sure I will not see it.

Just quit trying to legislate how I live over your fake crisis and you can enjoy the fact that green house gases have increased and that the temp has gone up by 1.5 degrees.

Puff your chest out and walk around like a little bantam.
I’m merely looking out for future generations and Gods gift of nature. Just like Jesus would.

PS. 1.5 degrees has a huge impact on the climate. And 2 degrees is thought to be Potentially devastating.

The scientists who say it are also ignorant. The debate is almost never over in science. They shouldn't say it and you should stop repeating it.

If you want to debate what we should do moving forward that's a reasonable conversation and debate.

I’m merely looking out for future generations and Gods gift of nature. Just like Jesus would.

PS. 1.5 degrees has a huge impact on the climate. And 2 degrees is thought to be Potentially devastating.

Jesus was a warmer?

Read the book. Know how it ends so I don't worry about it. New Heaven and Earth coming. Jesus will take care of it like you said. 1000 years of peace coming with a new body. Man no need to work and spend all day at the beach. Hulked out and enjoying the surf.

In the meantime, I got to live here and now not in some chicken little slaveverse beholding to the commies in the democrat party micromanaging the price of gas and other fossil fuels , were I can live, high taxes, regulating my speech, trying to confiscate my guns, trying to force acceptance of gay anything on me, and any other such nonsense. .

Warming continues

Denver get over 10” of snow this weekend as Lubbock and the panhandle get his hit with snow and freezing rain

Last edited:
Our glaciers are growing, not melting - More falsehoods from Al Gore
Honestly the whole COVID pandemic by the press is very eye opening as a subject matter expert. It helps you realize how much those reporting the news have no clue and do not understand the science. It also has shown me how science is very political, and the theory or theories you adopt often has less to do with objective evidence and more to do with your personal beliefs and agendas. It also reminds me how scientist hate to be wrong, and will do whatever they can, research, skew data, misinterpret data all in a vain attempt to prove they were right even when it is clear they were wrong.

See lock down and folks like @swissgator

It makes you wonder what else they report on citing "science" with their agendas.

WBAP in Cow Town tells me yesterday record low high at DFW was 41 F. NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. NBC Nightly News and State run hasn't told me yet.

Denver had their earliest freeze on record in 2020.

Our "brightest" tells us the science is settled. Dummies nail, BamaFan1137 and I didn't get the memo.

The day science is settled is the day science dies. Lucky for us, most scientists know better.

Official first freeze for 2020 in Temple came last night November 16. Average first freeze for Temple is November 22.

Weather Channel tells me look for the eastern third of the U. S. to be 10 to 15 below normal tonight.

2020 saw Denver's earliest freeze on record. Some NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. Amerikan Pravada hasn't clued me in.

Warming continues

Storm to bring heavy snow to southern Plains, nor'easter threatens East Coast
The nor'easter may cause 'significant impacts' on the East Coast, according to forecasters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT