ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Sunny, warming continues throughout the Midwest and east coast

LARGEST Winter Storm Brings White Christmas To Millions Around The Midwest

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 4:55 PM PT – Friday, December 25, 2020

After a large winter storm left blizzard conditions throughout parts of the Midwest and East Coast, millions around the U.S woke up to a white Christmas.

Winter weather advisories have been extended for multiple states, which includes Georgia, the Dakotas, Minnesota, Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania.

According to officials, a low-pressure weather system will travel across several eastern states, which will spread snow, rain and strong winds.

The National Weather Service said New York City could face wind speeds of up to 70 miles per hour with up to four inches of rain.

In northeast Ohio, officials estimated the blizzard left between six to 14 inches of snow, which covered roads in a blanket of white. Some residents have also reported power outages caused by the heavy snowfall.

In Pennsylvania, tens of thousands in the Philadelphia region have also been left without power. Travel conditions also remain dangerous across Minnesota.

On Wednesday, the Minnesota State Patrol reported a total of 346 vehicle crashes caused by icy roads, including 333 vehicle spin-outs and 13 jack-knifed semi-trucks.

Forecasters also expect the winter weather to intensify through the holiday and it will continue into the weekend.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Are we in a Solar minimum? Some NASA scientists say, "yes." Are we cooling? A number of Russian and U. S. scientists say, "yes." I, of course, have no idea.
We've either got some arrogant mudder phuckers who believe we can control our climate with regulations, taxes that mitigate China and other 3rd world nations sins with OUR money..... Or they just want us to become cucks under the global elites. Alex, I'll take answer number two for 500 dollars.

Weather has not cooperated with the Warmists for about 15 years now. Gorleone has duped the Warmists out of about $150 million.

10:years ago the warmest like @BSC911 put up signs predicting the glaciers would be gone iby 2020?

This must of killed #fakenews CNN

Glacier National Park is replacing signs that predicted its glaciers would be gone by 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
10:years ago the warmest like @BSC911 put up signs predicting the glaciers would be gone iby 2020?

This must of killed #fakenews CNN

Glacier National Park is replacing signs that predicted its glaciers would be gone by 2020

When anyone returns to herding cattle in Greenland as the Vikings did in the 1100s, the Warmists might get my attention.

Sunny

Warming continues in west Texas

Hundreds Stranded When Winter Storm Shuts Down West Texas Highways.

Culberson County sheriff said he's never seen anything like this. Texas is ill equipped to clear roads in these conditions.

Some NASA scientists tell me we're in a Solar minimum. I haven't read a word about it in Amerikan Pravda.

15 years now weather hasn't cooperated with the Warmists. A few Warmists are still lying though.

Sunny? Warning in Japan?

How can this be with the temperature rising ?

@BSC911 🤔🤭

Wait...what????

Japan breaking snow records in 2020....that were set in 2010? What happened to 'five hottest years in the history of the planet'???

Again, @BSC911 would convert more people to his warmist religion if he would claim that there's an Ice Age coming. THAT makes more sense, but leave it to @BSC911 to not only hitch his star to a cult, but to pick the least probable option. MENSA will not return his calls.

Reactions: nail1988
I don’t know about cattle, but they are apparently herding sheep and growing potatoes.

You do realize that not all of Greenland is covered in glaciers, right?

"They" say about 80%. Look at a recent satellite photo and tell me if that looks like 80% to you.

Looks to be about 95% to me. Are they raising sheep on the 5%? I suppose that's possible. But we know for a fact that under that ice there is evidence of cattle farming and that's the point he was making.

"They" say about 80%. Look at a recent satellite photo and tell me if that looks like 80% to you.

Looks to be about 95% to me. Are they raising sheep on the 5%? I suppose that's possible. But we know for a fact that under that ice there is evidence of cattle farming and that's the point he was making.
BamaFan1137 is correct. I'll add. Designers tell me a 1100s circa Viking ship might have a really tough time negotiating a trip from NW Europe to Greenland today.

About 13,000 years ago while East Asians walked across the Bering Strait to North America, scientists tell me East Asians were canoeing to Australia. Climates are far too harsh for such today.

nail needs to look this up. It's called the Roman something or other. The fall of the Roman Empire found the Mediterranean 3.6 F warmer than today.

Al Gorleone estimates (noun) say Al's pocketed $150 million with his weather ruse.

Even if it were, not one damn thing we can do about climate change. Climate is gonna climate. Not one damn thing we can do about our orbit around the sun either. It is however, a great talking point to control the masses and make the sheeple feel better about higher taxes on natural resources.

Maybe Bill Gates is one of the man-made climate change hoax experts that @Uniformed_ReRe listens to. He wants to 'dim' the sun. That sounds sane.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Maybe Bill Gates is one of the man-made climate change hoax experts that @Uniformed_ReRe listens to. He wants to 'dim' the sun. That sounds sane.
It's also about global redistribution of wealth. It's odd how the US emission standards and pollution index on a whole is such a small amount for an industrialized nation. Yet, when all of the global shitbirds get together (see Paris Accord), they all look to sugar daddy to foot 90% of the tab. Phuck these idiots, and the donkey they rode in on. Yet the sheep gobble this horseshit up.

Even if it were, not one damn thing we can do about climate change. Climate is gonna climate. Not one damn thing we can do about our orbit around the sun either. It is however, a great talking point to control the masses and make the sheeple feel better about higher taxes on natural resources.
Dumbtards especially zer0 and their energy policies are what started me on the road to studying homesteading and self sufficiency.

You got basically 2 types in the movement. The environuts and the preppers.

What you said about control was learned the hard way by many a left leaning environut.

In very left states some sustainable practices were banned by gubmint. They wanted people on utilities for the taxes. Some places banned rain water catchment. Lots of places ban ponds if it gets water from a creek or stream regardless of whether you do it without harm. In those places you have to have a spring or you cant have a pond. Some places require sewer.

All kinds of regs thwart some sustainable practices. Environuts probably still vote dem if they vote at all.

I am not really a prepper but I am thinking about retirement and how best to wind down the savings.

I look at utilities as a waste of income and a bit of a wild card because they can actually fluctuate on a cost per unit basis.

What $20 bought in the 1910s requires $540 today. Food inflates and some foods worse than others.

So I was focused on having some assets in food and infrastructure including energy production.

If my energy, water, food and shelter where paid for and self sustaining then almost all of the income would be discretionary.

I have looked at things like Solar, wood gas fired generators and cars, to low pressure wood fired boilers, ram pumps and sugar beets for ethanol production.

Would a lot of this pay for itself? Maybe, maybe not but it would offer security in retirement especially if gubmint goes green new deal and energy/food etc go through the roof.

Then there is the Skoolie conversion. Imagine if you will a $200/year pass to a certain states parks system. You have to move to another campground every 2 weeks but who can beat 200/year rent?

And in TN any boat that does not have propulsion does not need a license. Buy a houseboat and remove the motor. You just have to license the "tug" No property tax.

Then there was the research I did on Belize but I am done typing for now.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT