ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

I’m hoping some of this is wrong….. but can you explain to me how someone has access to a
Roof top 150 yards from a former president, direct line of sight with a rifle. That a pretty huge boo boo. Hard to believe.
Because most of the time law enforcement sucks.

This is what happens when you constantly compare a candidate to Hitler.

Don’t act like this is a two way street.

The last 3 attacks on a POTUS have been aimed at Republicans - Reagan, Bush and now Trump.
Interesting

Not even close.
You'll say that but it's true. You guys downplayed, made conspiracy theories about then made fun of it. Trump even joked and laughed about how she needs better security.

Now I expect you guys to whine when people make fun of this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You'll say that but it's true. You guys downplayed, made conspiracy theories about then made fun of it. Trump even joked and laughed about how she needs better security.

Now I expect you guys to whine when people make fun of this situation.
You’re truly an awful human.

Seriously.

Reactions: GatorTrooper
All from the party that constantly says "stop the hate".
Don’t worry. We are on the right path. Every democrat on TV this morning has stated that the nation needs to eliminate the rhetoric and put out a unifying message much like Biden has done throughout his term. Pure evil, direct threat to democracy, and placing Trump in a bullseye is definitely unifying speech.

I'm glad he's ok and that the guy missed. Not sure why a republican would want to kill his nominee.

He's only 20 years old which means he registered like 2 years ago. You do realize that you don't have to pass a lie detector test to register for a political party in this country right? He also gave donations to a known far left group "actblue" and he donated to Biden. Far left Dem groups have been telling their followers to register republican for years now also, that's a mess with the republican vote bit but also could come in handy for other far worse purposes.

'The gunman who shot Donald Trump last night is a 20-year-old registered Republican who donated to Joe Biden.'

'State voter records show Crooks was a registered Republican. According to US media, when he was aged 17 he donated $15 to the liberal ActBlue political action committee on January 20, 2021 - Biden's Inauguration Day.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mp-gunman-revealed-registered-republican.html

You’re truly an awful human.

Seriously.
I don't condone any of it. I'm just saying, you "reap what you sow". It all funny when you guys did it? I'm sure I can go thread searching and call who made fun of Nancy Pelosi husband.

I don't condone any of it. I'm just saying, you "reap what you sow". It all funny when you guys did it? I'm sure I can go thread searching and call who made fun of Nancy Pelosi husband.
And you people will now reap a second Trump presidency....and we are gonna run it down your throat for four years

Reactions: kalimgoodman
He's only 20 years old which means he registered like 2 years ago. You do realize that you don't have to pass a lie detector test to register for a political party in this country right? He also gave donations to a known far left group "actblue" and he donated to Biden. Far left Dem groups have been telling their followers to register republican for years now also, that's a mess with the republican vote bit but also could come in handy for other far worse purposes.

'The gunman who shot Donald Trump last night is a 20-year-old registered Republican who donated to Joe Biden.'

'State voter records show Crooks was a registered Republican. According to US media, when he was aged 17 he donated $15 to the liberal ActBlue political action committee on January 20, 2021 - Biden's Inauguration Day.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mp-gunman-revealed-registered-republican.html
Yes, he donated money at 17/18 and he's been a registered Republican since then. He also seems to be a pro gun, 2nd amendment guy. He probably wasn't a extreme Republican like you but he was a Republican.

Why in the world would anyone make fun of Nancy Pelosi's husband?

OIP.QxXabCwMXqEJQX6wCsjHagAAAA

Yes, he donated money at 17/18 and he's been a registered Republican since then. He also seems to be a pro gun, 2nd amendment guy. He probably wasn't a extreme Republican like you but he was a Republican.

He was on some gun range website alot or something, maybe a member even, that is known to be true at this point. But if you are planning to do this a gun range membership might be kind of handy when you think about it. There was a video of him in his car (why does this guy and every gal that makes a tiktok do it in their car?) posted last night where he said "I hate republicans, I hate Donald Trump, and you've got the wrong guy" as he sort of laughed. Tbh it confused me a bit. Is that video still out there? Anybody?

He was on some gun range website alot or something, maybe a member even, that is known to be true at this point. But if you are planning to do this a gun range membership might be kind of handy when you think about it. There was a video of him in his car (why does this guy and every gal that makes a tiktok do it in their car?) posted last night where he said "I hate republicans, I hate Donald Trump, and you've got the wrong guy" as he sort of laughed. Tbh it confused me a bit. Is that video still out there? Anybody?

That might be the wrong guy but not sure.

Reactions: bollocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT