ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

That reaction makes sense. Guys are set up 200 times and see nothing....so the one time it happens is likely to catch them by surprise.....no matter how much training you have. We are dealing with humans.

You guys are looking way to hard for conspiracy.......let the info come out, they will find out a lot.

It actually doesn't make sense unless it was bad hires with those snipers there. Yes human nature can come in but it shouldn't stop trained snipers from shooting someone in their sight right away they can see has a rifle in their hands. Well maybe it does make a little sense with the hiring practices of this administration.

You know I think this helps Joe too. Now there’s a reason to put him back in the basement for security concerns.

Just something to think about.
The thing is, conservatives don't act like thug zoo animals like the left does. You seen the videos here. The damned J6 protest was a Boy Scout Jamboree. Hell, they even observed and respected the velvet ropes.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
You’re a ****ing idiot
You are a reverse cowgirl fuggging idiot. A spectator pointed out the shooter on the roof to police and security. They didn't act until shots were fired. You seriously need to give back your degree to the university you matriculated from. Get your money back and demand a refund, you got ripped off. The quality of the Swampites is astoundingly stupefying. I expect better from the Flagship University.

Last edited:
It's back up again. I read somewhere else the shooter was Chinese. Has this been confirmed?

I dont think he was. They have a pretty gory bloody picture of the dead shooter and he looks like a 20 - 25 area year old white lefty type.

The Violets stuff is a hoax prank they use I think.

Reactions: bollocks

Not saying it is him for sure but that looks kind of like the same young guy possibly that was in the bloody picture of the dead shooter

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
You are a reverse cowgirl fuggging idiot. A spectator pointed out the shooter on the roof to police and security. They didn't act until shots were fired. You seriously need to give back your degree to the university you matriculated from. Get your money back and demand a refund, you got ripped off. The quality of the Swampites is astoundingly stupefying. I expect better from the Flagship University.
I am an alum and a
Retired AF officer POS

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I have refrained from posting until I got some facts here. Being someone that loves this Country, first thing in my mind is JFK/ CIA and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, law far, etc.
I think it should be impossible for someone to get within 130 yards with a long gun. This stinks BIG TIME, and because of what I know has happened, I think our government is most certainly involved, and I think the only reason Trump is alive is because God is in OUR side. Less then 1 inch and Trump was dead .

I have refrained from posting until I got some facts here. Being someone that loves this Country, first thing in my mind is JFK/ CIA and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, law far, etc.
I think it should be impossible for someone to get within 130 yards with a long gun. This stinks BIG TIME, and because of what I know has happened, I think our government is most certainly involved, and I think the only reason Trump is alive is because God is in OUR side. Less then 1 inch and Trump was dead .

Even if you ignore the nervous/incompetent stuff there is absolutely no excuse for that rooftop being where it was not to be secured and for the Secret Service to ignore those people for minutes like that about a guy heading to the rooftop.

These are sick bastards the modern day leftist

We are going to need bigger Gulags than Gitmo in 2025.

so72c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT