ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Was it a handgun or a rifle? If a hangun its hard to be accurate at any distance. If he is Antifa that would be the perfect stooge for the deep state to use.
Whomever it was likely used a silencer. I just heard there were two shooters. One in a tower,, one in the crowd. One shooter is dead, and an innocent bystander as well.

Reactions: Gator Fever

I saw this and there is a video going around where people are saying at least one shooter was laying dead on a rooftop. Curious what happened here as I saw the guy being carried out of the rally and now this. 2 people involved at different spots maybe?

This is what happens when you constantly compare a candidate to Hitler.

Don’t act like this is a two way street.

The last 3 attacks on a POTUS have been aimed at Republicans - Reagan, Bush and now Trump.
Don't forget others like Steve Scalise sp? and justice Kavanaugh. And it's people like Joy Reid and Behar with the Hitler references that fan the flames. And don't forget Shumer going to the Supreme court bldg a few years ago threatening Gorsuch and Kavanaugh by name. Shumer is a moron.

Last edited:
If certain reports are true he was on a rooftop outside of the rally. Not sure how far away though.
Sounds like it was far enough away to require a high powered rifle with a razor sharp scope. A matter of a couple of inches was the difference.

Newsmax was just interviewing a good ole boy who said he saw the shooter, along with other patrons crawling up the roof. He’s said they were pointing him out to police and secret service.

He said he was stunned the guy could even get away with that. He also said guy was carrying a rifle of some type.

He said the secret swat guy blew the POS head right off. He watched it all.

Newsmax was just interviewing a good ole boy who said he saw the shooter, along with other patrons crawling up the roof. He’s said they were pointing him out to police and secret service.

He said he was stunned the guy could even get away with that. He also said guy was carrying a rifle of some type.

He said the secret swat guy blew the POS head right off. He watched it all.

How do you know the shooter is buried in the desert? “I still have the shovel” I’m paraphrasing but what I first thought when they said the shooter was dead, from the movie”the shooter” great flick.

Reactions: goldmom
Someone is getting fired. Or someone was in on it, uniformed secret service division should have not only marked this position, counter snipers and law enforcement should have been present.

And at that range, a suppressor would be unnecessary.
Generally suppressors on long guns are for the comfort and safety of the shooter, additionallythe drop in muzzle velocity wouldn't be worth it since the shooter didn't care if they knew where the shots were coming from or revealing his hide.

Plus 150 yards is nothing, boots do that with open sights in basic training.

Last edited:
Someone is getting fired. Or someone was in on it, uniformed secret service division should have not only marked this position but counter snipers and law enforcement should have been present.

Generally suppressors on long guns are for the comfort and safety of the shooter, additionallythe drop in muzzle velocity wouldn't be worth it since the shooter didn't care if they knew where the shots were coming from or revealing his hide.

Yep unless this guy was just a bad shot 150 yards is an easy hit. Maybe those people rattled him enough before they took him out. Like you say there is absolutely no excuse for that to happen at a former-POTUS rally.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Looks like a girly man to me.

8wx9q6.jpg

Someone is getting fired. Or someone was in on it, uniformed secret service division should have not only marked this position, counter snipers and law enforcement should have been present.

Who is responsible for the perimeter at these things? I wouldn't be surprised if those 51 "intelligence agencies" didn't have a hand in this.

Its looking bad on the secret service snipers positioned just above Trump if that is true they were facing in the exact direction of that rooftop with a clear view of it and only shot the guy after he began firing. It will feed the theory they were there to make sure he was taken out after he did his work.

Its looking bad on the secret service snipers positioned just above Trump if that is true they were facing in the exact direction of that rooftop with a clear view of it and only shot the guy after he began firing. It will feed the theory they were there to make sure he was taken out after he did his work.
Another Jack Ruby moment? :mad: Trump needs to hire his own security to police the "official security". He can afford it. Just rip up any checks to the insane cat lady.:mad:

Snipers apparently see the guy but don't shoot until after he puts some shots out there. Why in the heck does he look at him a 2nd time above his scope instead of shooting him before he can start shooting. Inexperience or something else.
That reaction makes sense. Guys are set up 200 times and see nothing....so the one time it happens is likely to catch them by surprise.....no matter how much training you have. We are dealing with humans.

You guys are looking way to hard for conspiracy.......let the info come out, they will find out a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT