ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

We are going to need bigger Gulags than Gitmo in 2025.

so72c.jpg
YOU STOLE MY LINE

He was on some gun range website alot or something, maybe a member even, that is known to be true at this point. But if you are planning to do this a gun range membership might be kind of handy when you think about it. There was a video of him in his car (why does this guy and every gal that makes a tiktok do it in their car?) posted last night where he said "I hate republicans, I hate Donald Trump, and you've got the wrong guy" as he sort of laughed. Tbh it confused me a bit. Is that video still out there? Anybody?
Unless he left a manifesto, we will never know but to immediately attack the left like most of you did, is looking inaccurate.

Don’t worry. We are on the right path. Every democrat on TV this morning has stated that the nation needs to eliminate the rhetoric and put out a unifying message much like Biden has done throughout his term. Pure evil, direct threat to democracy, and placing Trump in a bullseye is definitely unifying speech.
Don’t forget the constant Hitler comparisons.

Unless he left a manifesto, we will never know but to immediately attack the left like most of you did, is looking inaccurate.
So you’re saying a kid who voted in one State election and who donated to Act Blue on Biden’s Inauguration Day, rumored to have some sort of Antifa association, and tried to kill Trump, isn’t a Democrat? He just get tired of shooting cans off of a fence and decide to assassinate a guy who Biden literally just said needs to be “in the bullseye”?

You are flailing so much worse than normal.

It must hurt to know you’re in the can for the Party who incites the vast majority of political violence in this country.

But keep lashing out and spinning, we will believe you when you tell us who you are.

Last edited:
Did we miss Biden's speaking on the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh or is that just not worthy of a presidential comment?

Biden remains silent on attempted Kavanaugh assassination

The guy was obviously a Trump hater. But looking at him he looks more like a hard core lefty than a GOPe Trump hater. Act Blue is clearly a lefty thing also.
Just coincidence that the donation was on Biden Inauguration day? You are dumb if you don't think your ACTIONS and MONEY tell whose side you are on or NOT on.

So you’re saying a kid who voted in one State election and who donated to Act Blue on Biden’s Inauguration Day, and tried to kill Trump, isn’t a Democrat? He just get tired of shooting cans off of a fence and decide to assassinate a guy who Biden literally just said needs to be “in the bullseye”?

It must hurt to know you’re in the can for the Party who incites a vast majority of political violence in this country.

But keep lashing out and spinning, we will believe you when you tell us who you are.
dude is a scum bag

Biden needs to be very, very concerned…or he needs to concede and step down.

I posted things were going to get really dark a few days ago, and I’m doubling down on that. This may not be the end.

They are desperate. Trump cannot be allowed to win.

So you’re saying a kid who voted in one State election and who donated to Act Blue on Biden’s Inauguration Day, rumored to have some sort of Antifa association, and tried to kill Trump, isn’t a Democrat? He just get tired of shooting cans off of a fence and decide to assassinate a guy who Biden literally just said needs to be “in the bullseye”?

It must hurt to know you’re in the can for the Party who incites the vast majority of political violence in this country.

You have zero proof that comment is the reason he did it. There you go bringing rep Collins stupid tweet to this message board.

There is zero proof that he is a democrat but there is 100% proof that he is a registered republican.

I know you hate the facts because it doesn't fit your narrative but those are the facts. You bring theories, I bring facts.

FYI, Trump donated to plenty of democrats and he's the republican nominee.

What you did in the past, doesn't means that is what you are now.

You have zero proof that comment is the reason he did it. There you go bringing rep Collins stupid tweet to this message board.

There is zero proof that he is a democrat but there is 100% proof that he is a registered republican.

I know you hate the facts because it doesn't fit your narrative but those are the facts. You bring theories, I bring facts.

FYI, Trump donated to plenty of democrats and he's the republican nominee.

What you did in the past, doesn't means that is what you are now.
Here are some facts:

He donated to Act Blue the day Biden was sworn in.

He died trying to kill Trump.

What other proof do you need?

Because his other actions GREATLY outweigh that fact.

HE DIED TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.

But keep pushing that he’s MAGA. It makes total sense.

Some free advice - now would be a really good time to put the phone down for a bit.
So you ignore facts that you don't like? Nothing outweighs anything. You tend to nitpick.

I never said he's MAGA and you can't link a post to support that lie. I said he was a registered republican and he WAS/IS.

But based on what I've been reading from his classmates. He doesn't seem political at all. He was just a sick kid that saw an opportunity to be "famous" IMO.

I have a cousin who I am close to and speak to on a weekly basis who has been in the Secret Service for 20 years now. He’s not touting to me privately how great it was handled. He said it was a disaster but that they’ve been handcuffed on certain details. Take from that what you will.

FYI. He was NOT on the detail yesterday. He’s speaking as an agent who was not there in person.

I have a cousin who I am close to and speak to on a weekly basis who has been in the Secret Service for 20 years now. He’s not touting to me privately how great it was handled. He said it was a disaster but that they’ve been handcuffed on certain details. Take from that what you will.

FYI. He was NOT on the detail yesterday. He’s speaking as an agent who was not there in person.
No doubt this is a disaster for the secret service. The only reason the guy they where protecting is still alive is because the shooter missed.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
So you ignore facts that you don't like? Nothing outweighs anything. You tend to nitpick.

I never said he's MAGA and you can't link a post to support that lie. I said he was a registered republican and he WAS/IS.

But based on what I've been reading from his classmates. He doesn't seem political at all. He was just a sick kid that saw an opportunity to be "famous" IMO.
Nothing outweighs anything? Are you insane?

He's donating to Liberal PAC's and voting. He's plenty political - how many 17 year olds donate money to political committees? And taking out a Presidential candidate is the MOST political thing you can do.

He planned this. Gathered a firearm, a ladder, some reports say explosives (in his car), scoped the location, then took position and hit the Republican nominee with a bullet.

Given that, what do you think the odds are he was planning to vote for Trump in 2024?

But none of this "outweighs" a box he ticked on a registration form years ago.

I'm telling you dude, you need to stop. You're setting a new bar, one I thought was maxxed out.

Internet rumors they have been told not to kill a threat unless the threat shoots first.

I really hope that's a baseless internet rumour.

It’s amazing to me 🤔 that when the opportunity presented itself there was a malicious actor at the ready. Denied additional security, ordered not to fire unless fired upon, ideal fire zone setting, no drone surveillance, even the keystone dei SS detail.

Does it matter? It’s wrong whether or not it led to the shooting. Wrong is wrong.

I have heard countless arguments about gun control after every mass shooting. Does it matter that the “facts” of the shooting wouldn’t have been impacted by any of the gun control measures being proposed? No, it’s just an opportunity to support an agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT