ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

GSeRzR8WMAA816j

If you want to enrage a hard core lefty just show them this. :)

I’ll type slow so you get it…
1. Her mama shoulda
2. She needs to be given the choice to never be a mama cause she’s sooo dumb her kids would suffer.
Our resident lefties who are so dead set on abortion should research Margaret Sanger and her mission.:oops:
I'm somewhat liberal on the abortion issue, but these clowns that approve of late term and post natal abortion are murderers.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”​

― Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat
That's probably the only time that asshole got something right. That being said, FDR would be accused of being David Duke were he running for President in 2024.

The distance between who did the shooting and who planned and paid for it will be greater than the six degrees of Kevin Bacon....

Last edited:
Security details and protocols often change with the Admin.

For example, coverage was the strictest during the Obama administration with Obama being a first in the nations history. And that makes sense, I would expect that.

Detail was also very strict during Trumps tenure due to the divisiveness in the country.

But when politicians leave historically, they don’t get as much detail. My cousin was in Bush 1 details in the last years of his life. He stayed in Maine half the year. They joked around and goofed off a bit because who is going to murder a 92 year old George H Bush.

Problem here is when the previous President left office, they followed a similar protocol like they would with H Bush or Jimmy Carter. The idea being that they’re away from the public eye, no longer making decisions they may not like, and generally forgetting about the previous presidency. So they don’t get the same detail. Problem is when Trump left office, the hate didn’t. His detailed got scaled down despite it being known internally he was at risk. It was not a secret within the department that Trumps detail did not meet what was necessary to keep him safe. This was well known inside the department.

Im not going to get into why the detail wasn’t ramped up. Simply because I don’t know. People will jump to the leadership and who was appointed by who and from what party. And that maybe why. But I wouldn’t levy that accusation on anyone without actual hard proof. Speculation and accusations are two different things.

Hope this helps and makes sense. lol.

Last edited:
I was about to post this. Not all cops are good at their jobs.
I’m having a very difficult time with the fact that the roof was not secured. 150 yds. Direct sight line. This is beyond gross incompetence. My 13 year old son could have pointed this out. It’s like the prime time no brainer spot. It’s difficult for me to get to bad at their job. I honestly want to believe that this was gross incompetence, but they really need to explain this real slow, in words that my high school educated brain can understand

I’m having a very difficult time with the fact that the roof was not secured. 150 yds. Direct sight line. This is beyond gross incompetence. My 13 year old son could have pointed this out. It’s like the prime time no brainer spot. It’s difficult for me to get to bad at their job. I honestly want to believe that this was gross incompetence, but they really need to explain this real slow, in words that my high school educated brain can understand
I was driving back to Jax this morning and heard various LEO's who are experts in security discussing this. Apparently there was a lack of communication between various security detail, which were woefully understaffed considering the venue and higher sniper spots. The only other explanation is exactly what it appears like. Gross incompetence or collusion, take your pick.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm sure it's not the 1st time areas weren't fully secured. This time, someone just took advantage of it. I hope you don't think cops are flawless because they are not.

• Haha
Security details and protocols often change with the Admin.

For example, coverage was the strictest during the Obama administration with Obama being a first in the nations history. And that makes sense, I would expect that.

Detail was also very strict during Trumps tenure due to the divisiveness in the country.

But when politicians leave historically, they don’t get as much detail. My cousin was in Bush 1 details in the last years of his life. He stayed in Maine half the year. They joked around and goofed off a bit because who is going to murder a 92 year old George H Bush.

Problem here is when the previous President left office, they followed a similar protocol like they would with H Bush or Jimmy Carter. The idea being that they’re away from the public eye, no longer making decisions they may not like, and generally forgetting about the previous presidency. So they don’t get the same detail. Problem is when Trump left office, the hate didn’t. His detailed got scaled down despite it being known internally he was at risk. It was not a secret within the department that Trumps detail did not meet what was necessary to keep him safe. This was well known inside the department.

Im not going to get into why the detail wasn’t ramped up. Simply because I don’t know. People will jump to the leadership and who was appointed by who and from what party. And that maybe why. But I wouldn’t levy that accusation on anyone without actual hard proof. Speculation and accusations are two different things.

Hope this helps and makes sense. lol.
This was great insight. Thanks

Reactions: treygator29
This was great insight. Thanks
Thanks Kal. I saw you got dumped on for pointing out the kid was a registered Rep. That is factual. He was. Now that doesn’t mean he voted Rep. as we all know. I’m a registered Independent but I’ve never voted for an independent candidate.

The kid donated to liberal causes, although not much. He was only 20 after all. And yes, he was a registered Republican.

As we anll know, their are plenty of Republicans in Congress who don’t like Trump. It’s dangerous to make assumptions just based on registered party affiliation.

There is no valid explanation for that except they intentionally for one reason or another failed to do it.

• Angry
I'm sure it's not the 1st time areas weren't fully secured. This time, someone just took advantage of it. I hope you don't think cops are flawless because they are not.
This is like a surgeon wiping his ass with his hand, and then immediately burying his hands in your open chest. It goes beyond not thinking they are flawless

So this needed to be said. This was a mixture of bad protocol and human error. Mistakes happen no matter how well you’re trained.

I’ve heard so many stories that never made it to news. Sometimes it’s amazing and how well they did in a certain situation. Sometimes I was a colossal failure that never was made public because no one attempted anything.

But yes. They make errors. Detail leads have fallen asleep. Night details have played tag using night vision goggles. Just never coincided with an actual attempt.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
So this needed to be said. This was a mixture of bad protocol and human error. Mistakes happen no matter how well you’re trained.

I’ve heard so many stories that never made it to news. Sometimes it’s amazing and how well they did in a certain situation. Sometimes I was a colossal failure that never was made public because no one attempted anything.

But yes. They make errors. Detail leads have fallen asleep. Night details have played tag using night vision goggles. Just never coincided with an actual attempt.
I'm sure. That's why I am not mad about not securing that area but I am mad about the cop that engaged and then ran away scared. That decision cost a loving father his life.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Instead of both counter sniper positions being behind Trump, one of them should have been at a 90 degree angle, I.E. located where the shooter was firing from.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

I can't help but believe that the counter snipers job was to kill the shooter,,,, AFTER he had killed Trump.

Just like those near Trump were to jump on and cover him,,,, AFTER he was already dead.

Providence, or just plain dumb luck is the ONLY reason that Trump is still alive......

Post shooting:

It was a full minute before they had Trump back up.
It was another 30 seconds standing and uncovered before they started getting him off the stage.
It was 3 minutes before Trump was in the armored car and leaving.

IMOHO, all of that should have happened in the first minute after the first shot rang out.

GROSS INCOMPETENCE -- or -- TOTAL CORRUPTION - (ask any competent security detail chief)

And everyone should know where the BUCK stops by now................

One of the fake news propagandists said that both parties were equally guilty of bad rhetoric.
That's total BS as usual.

Trump said that Biden is the worst President in U.S. history.
(that's just an observable FACT)

Biden and his puppet handlers have constantly called Trump Hitler and a threat to democracy.
(that's just an observable LIE)

IMO, what used to be a Free Press has now become just the propaganda arm of the Elitist Demon-Rats and the Traitors to America that fund, direct, and support them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT