ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Our resident lefties who are so dead set on abortion should research Margaret Sanger and her mission.:oops:
I'm somewhat liberal on the abortion issue, but these clowns that approve of late term and post natal abortion are murderers.
Well I am too, but the ultra right loons want to eliminate morning after pills and mail order birth control meds.
And dummies like that chick should not breed,

Nothing outweighs anything? Are you insane?

He's donating to Liberal PAC's and voting. He's plenty political - how many 17 year olds donate money to political committees? And taking out a Presidential candidate is the MOST political thing you can do.

He planned this. Gathered a firearm, a ladder, some reports say explosives (in his car), scoped the location, then took position and hit the Republican nominee with a bullet.

Given that, what do you think the odds are he was planning to vote for Trump in 2024?

But none of this "outweighs" a box he ticked on a registration form years ago.

I'm telling you dude, you need to stop. You're setting a new bar, one I thought was maxxed out.
I think you're wasting your time with someone whose "logic" says that even though the kid makes a donation to a political organization, he says the kid doesn't seem political. Waste of time.

I’ll type slow so you get it…
1. Her mama shoulda
2. She needs to be given the choice to never be a mama cause she’s sooo dumb her kids would suffer.

I'll go farther than that. I've said for over a decade we should offer $$$ to Mom's that don't want to have the kid to help her have the abortion. What % of these Mom's are libs vs % that are Conservatives? Attack me if you want IDGAF. Help these sick libs to not have kids that they don't want to begin. Hell I say offer $10K to every one of them that will consent to get irreversibly sterilized. Would still save the US taxpayer $billions. Win/win for us. And the kid that would have faced years of a horrible upbringing at the least, abuse at the worst.

I matched up what Trump was saying to the rally video when they were telling the cop the guy was on the roof and it was about 1 minute and 30 seconds they had to stop him until he started firing.

So all I wanted to do was watch the COPA Final Columbia vs Argentina and get away from this whole sickening lib assassination attempt of Trump thing just for 3 hours or so. Only I can't as the game was supposed to start at 7PM EST and they've delayed it over TWO %$#@ hours. I already had gone and got a pizza from this great small Italian restaurant close by (delicioso) and everything. I've already had 2 slices as I was starving and don't want anymore because the %$#%&$ network that's carrying it had to get 48 more $%#@&^% commercial ads in there when I was supposed to be eating the pizza while the match was on. I am a bit upset at this development.

f7630bff2b64516d38b9150c05a02126.jpg

R.8c0854049d1b4b70bf2b59a631e177cc

Last edited:
Multiple average Joe’s caught this guy on their cell phone crawling all over that roof, and they expect me to believe that law enforcement were just totally clueless? Why hasn’t anyone with the secret service given any details on how this was allowed to happen? Complete radio silence. I guess they are thinking, “ hell… we got them to believe that kung flu came from eating bats rather than the lab experimenting with the kung flu”.

You have zero proof that comment is the reason he did it. There you go bringing rep Collins stupid tweet to this message board.

There is zero proof that he is a democrat but there is 100% proof that he is a registered republican.

I know you hate the facts because it doesn't fit your narrative but those are the facts. You bring theories, I bring facts.

FYI, Trump donated to plenty of democrats and he's the republican nominee.

What you did in the past, doesn't means that is what you are now.

Dude... he shot at Trump lol he is a democrat

Reactions: instaGATOR
Could lack of resources be the answer?
Former presidents do not get the same level of protection as POTUS.

However, the nominee does. There's a a separate funding source for that. I think he would be entitled to that protection when he is officially the nominee.

Given the fact that the Uniformed division cleared the area in pre planning weeks ago and the active detail conducted a walk thru that day per sop, and literally anyone who has graduated from boot camp or police academy would have immediately noticed this coverage gap I can only think this was intentional.

What I'd like to know is who planned it and if the plan succeeded or failed.

If you are wondering where I'm going with this, might I recommend the 1992 film Bob Roberts, written, directed, and starring Tim Robbins.

Reactions: nail1988
Multiple average Joe’s caught this guy on their cell phone crawling all over that roof, and they expect me to believe that law enforcement were just totally clueless? Why hasn’t anyone with the secret service given any details on how this was allowed to happen? Complete radio silence. I guess they are thinking, “ hell… we got them to believe that kung flu came from eating bats rather than the lab experimenting with the kung flu”.
Or there would be radio silence because they are investigating what happened.

What would be bizarre is if there wasn't radio silence at this point. Anything like this would take a while to look into, regardless of what happened and they are not going to talk about it until they have all the details. I don't know what happened, but them not saying anything yet doesn't mean anything.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Former presidents do not get the same level of protection as POTUS.

However, the nominee does. There's a a separate funding source for that. I think he would be entitled to that protection when he is officially the nominee.

Given the fact that the Uniformed division cleared the area in pre planning weeks ago and the active detail conducted a walk thru that day per sop, and literally anyone who has graduated from boot camp or police academy would have immediately noticed this coverage gap I can only think this was intentional.

What I'd like to know is who planned it and if the plan succeeded or failed.

If you are wondering where I'm going with this, might I recommend the 1992 film Bob Roberts, written, directed, and starring Tim Robbins.
They thought Trump would be sentenced to jail last week.. this was their “shot” between then and the convention.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Or there would be radio silence because they are investigating what happened.

What would be bizarre is if there wasn't radio silence at this point. Anything like this would take a while to look into, regardless of what happened and they are not going to talk about it until they have all the details. I don't know what happened, but them not saying anything yet doesn't mean anything.
Anything like this would take a while to look into? Uh, no. We arent talking some sort of multi-faceted terror attack like 9/11 or oct 7 here. We are talking about a 20 year old crawling up to the most obvious spot ever. This isn’t some sort mastermind scenario here. Should not take “a while” to figure out how they missed the most obvious thing ever, carried out by a freaking 20 year old, witnessed by several regular people. You must think espstein hung himself with dental floss, and the cameras happened to be off and the guards accidentally fell asleep. Good grief

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT