ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

That's not true.
Good.

What do you think about:
- Didn't secure a roof 400ft away
- 2 Snipers were trained in that direction and didn't fire first
- Spectators saw the threat and were warning seconds to minutes before the gunman fired (various reports) - and they didn't at least get Trump down?

Trust me, I'm not "going there", but make it make sense.

Does it matter? It’s wrong whether or not it led to the shooting. Wrong is wrong.

I have heard countless arguments about gun control after every mass shooting. Does it matter that the “facts” of the shooting wouldn’t have been impacted by any of the gun control measures being proposed? No, it’s just an opportunity to support an agenda.
Kid took a legal gun his dad owned.

No law is going to stop this.

Internet rumors they have been told not to kill a threat unless the threat shoots first.

I really hope that's a baseless internet rumour.
I know it’s just a Gator forum but he wouldn’t want me to comment on that. Look at the top of the structure and see who runs it and make your own conclusions. There have been changes in protocol over the last few years that make it harder for them to do their jobs.

Long sorry short. We should just be talking about a rally in PA for Trump. This wouldn’t have happened under any other admin since the SS inception.

Nothing outweighs anything? Are you insane?

He's donating to Liberal PAC's and voting. He's plenty political - how many 17 year olds donate money to political committees? And taking out a Presidential candidate is the MOST political thing you can do.

He planned this. Gathered a firearm, a ladder, some reports say explosives (in his car), scoped the location, then took position and hit the Republican nominee with a bullet.

Given that, what do you think the odds are he was planning to vote for Trump in 2024?

But none of this "outweighs" a box he ticked on a registration form years ago.

I'm telling you dude, you need to stop. You're setting a new bar, one I thought was maxxed out.
He can't set a new bar unless he puts it underground.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
I know it’s just a Gator forum but he wouldn’t want me to comment on that. Look at the top of the structure and see who runs it and make your own conclusions
I'll help the slow.

SS is run by Homeland Security.

Biden appoints Mayorkas.
Mayorkas appoints Cheatle.
Cheatle determines who and how many (and how) works Trump's detail.

This isn't hard...I still hope @LordofallSocks is right though.

I'll help the slow.

SS is run by Homeland Security.

Biden appoints Mayorkas.
Mayorkas appoints Cheatle.
Cheatle determines who and how many (and how) works Trump's detail.

This isn't hard...I still hope @LordofallSocks is right though.
Just didn’t want to actually say it and betray his trust. lol.

Reactions: nail1988
CNN is reporting that the shooter was confronted by law enforcement outaside the rally, before it started. They say that the incident was reported to secreet service before the event started. The coincidental circumstances Im being asked to buy are really starting to stack up.

I know it’s just a Gator forum but he wouldn’t want me to comment on that. Look at the top of the structure and see who runs it and make your own conclusions. There have been changes in protocol over the last few years that make it harder for them to do their jobs.
Dhs has been throwing up roadblocks according to my sources but both of them, one on an active detail and one uniformed services division say that this should have been addressed in pre planning. What if this was plan b, and this shooter was to take a shot at the president on a designated exfiltration route?

Canadians have disowned her. She'll soon be out of a job.
Hopefully.
Why do people not understand that words have consequences?
Yes 1st Amendment a thousand times over but be aware and responsible enough to understand that the freedom of speech carries consequences and responsibility.
Social media is universal and forever. Do these so “smart” people not understand that?

His classmates are saying this kid was bullied at school all the time for his looks etc and was a loner mostly because of that. That fits with quite a few of the people that did school shootings also. I wonder if he was on those drugs like a lot of them were.

• Wow
Dhs has been throwing up roadblocks according to my sources but both of them, one on an active detail and one uniformed services division say that this should have been addressed in pre planning. What if this was plan b, and this shooter was to take a shot at the president on a designated exfiltration route?
This is top to bottom a disaster for them. Another thing that isn’t getting a ton of traction but also shows the holes is how long it took them to get him out of there. It looked like it was all just freestyled and untrained.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-nearly-successful-assassination-donald-trump

As Just the News notes, warning signs about the Secret Service were there months before the Trump assassination attempt.

Back in May, Congress requested a briefing with the Secret Service, after several incidents allegedly raised internal concerns over the quality of its trainings.
A petition within the Secret Service has reportedly been circulating because of the incidents and called for a congressional investigation into the agency, according to Comer.
One incident saw a Secret Service agent assigned to Vice President Kamala Harris allegedly attack her superior and other agents. The unnamed agent also exhibited other "concerning" behavior, according to her colleagues.

Good.

What do you think about:
- Didn't secure a roof 400ft away
Not just that, they didn't secure access either.

- 2 Snipers were trained in that direction and didn't fire first
I don't know the actual term but generally snipers do a check in from every position and give th$ detail on th$ ground the high sign. My buddy was at a loss he said the only thing he could come up with they thought a counter sniper team or other law enforcement was already in place or complacency, neither of which made him happy. He did say everyone involved in route planning and counter sniper is going to end up guarding Obama's dog or something equally disgraceful.

- Spectators saw the threat and were warning seconds to minutes before the gunman fired (various reports) - and they didn't at least get Trump down?
This could have been a bad judgment call. the outriders on the perimeter may have passed on this data and it took a minute to confirm verify and pass it on to the active detail. Law enforcement is in comms contact with SS but if I recall they're connected thru a liason to avoid cross chatter, with a designated emergency channel.

Trust me, I'm not "going there", but make it make sense.
In this one instance I think suppressing fire, clearing the crowd and then securing access points and then taking the building would have been the way to go. We may never know if he was a lone wolf bad actor or something far more sinister.

For instance, was he unalived for taking the shot, or for missing it?

His classmates are saying this kid was bullied at school all the time for his looks etc and was a loner mostly because of that. That fits with quite a few of the people that did school shootings also. I wonder if he was on those drugs like a lot of them were.
Bullying is an unacceptable excuse. When I had to switch school in the 6th grade I was bullied but I sort of expected it. Are we not giving our kids the tools to deal with this kind of thing?

FYI the bully ended up with severe acne and weighing about 250 pounds. She never married and is an unhappy loser. My prayers were answered. 😂

Bullying is an unacceptable excuse. When I had to switch school in the 6th grade I was bullied but I sort of expected it. Are we not giving our kids the tools to deal with this kind of thing?

FYI the bully ended up with severe acne and weighing about 250 pounds. She never married and is an unhappy loser. My prayers were answered. 😂

I know but I think the drugs they put these kids on take away the fear of doing a shooting like this. I think I read the vast majority of school shooters were on those drugs.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

― Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat

===========

Quotes relating to Psychiatry:

Psychiatry - A disease in search of a fat check book... the iG

The difference between a neurotic, a psychotic, and a psychiatrist. The neurotic builds castles in the sky, the psychotic lives in them and the psychiatrist collects the rent.

You go to psychiatrist when you're slightly cracked and keep going until you're completely broke.

Psychiatry enables us to correct our faults by confessing our parents shortcomings.

Laurence J. Peter

Institutional psychiatry is a continuation of the Inquisition. All that has really changed is the vocabulary and the social style. The vocabulary conforms to the intellectual expectations of our age: it is a pseudo-medical jargon that parodies the concepts of science. The social style conforms to the political expectations of our age: it is a pseudo-liberal social movement that parodies the ideals of freedom and rationality.

Thomas Szasz

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Not just that, they didn't secure access either.

I don't know the actual term but generally snipers do a check in from every position and give th$ detail on th$ ground the high sign. My buddy was at a loss he said the only thing he could come up with they thought a counter sniper team or other law enforcement was already in place or complacency, neither of which made him happy. He did say everyone involved in route planning and counter sniper is going to end up guarding Obama's dog or something equally disgraceful.

This could have been a bad judgment call. the outriders on the perimeter may have passed on this data and it took a minute to confirm verify and pass it on to the active detail. Law enforcement is in comms contact with SS but if I recall they're connected thru a liason to avoid cross chatter, with a designated emergency channel.

In this one instance I think suppressing fire, clearing the crowd and then securing access points and then taking the building would have been the way to go. We may never know if he was a lone wolf bad actor or something far more sinister.

For instance, was he unalived for taking the shot, or for missing it?
Could lack of resources be the answer?

The answer is almost always the same, kinda like having very poor game officials....

Concerning the entire SS protection detail, and all of the other police auxiliaries that were involved:

They are either grossly incompetent, or they are entirely corrupt.

And they are NEVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE for what they did or didn't do, or for the results...

Reactions: bollocks
Where did you read about being on drugs?

I didn't but his classmates said he was bullied a lot and a loner and I know a lot of those school shooters fit that profile and were on those drugs. They give that stuff out like candy now with the schools pushing it also.

Kinda weird but when the spectator was shot, was there not total pandemonium around that person? Seems like everyone was paralyzed in shock, then trump stood up and did his salute. Video i saw either earlier here or on the MB made it seem like the person shot was to the right of where trump was talking (our left watching on tv).

I didn't but his classmates said he was bullied a lot and a loner and I know a lot of those school shooters fit that profile and were on those drugs. They give that stuff out like candy now with the schools pushing it also.
Just sounds like a lost kid and wanting to be famous. I feel confident that this wasn't political at all.

Last edited:
Well he did donate to Progressive action and ACT Blue.
Who knew that Trump had bullied that kid. First bullied shooter that I've heard of that didn't want revenge on the school mates who bullied him. But I guess just coincidence that Trump is the most hated man in democrat circles that this kid wants to take his bullying out on. And I doubt he ever heard of Jodie Foster.

Last edited:
It’s a damn good point. Dems ran pro Trump candidate support ads in order to get a more “beatable” candidate in Michigan and many other places….
This happened in 2016. A ton of Democrats openly posted on the Florida Sportsman Forum that they did exactly that. Also....... @FresnoGator You might relay to management that that forum shut down their politics section after Trump got elected. RIP Florida Sportsman Forum. They closed up shop 2 years later. People had no outlet other than fishing and just quit posting altogether.

That reaction makes sense. Guys are set up 200 times and see nothing....so the one time it happens is likely to catch them by surprise.....no matter how much training you have. We are dealing with humans.

You guys are looking way to hard for conspiracy.......let the info come out, they will find out a lot.
Yeah. JFK's assassination was completely transparent. Amazing how crystal clear that's been.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT