ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

Beaten with a hammer.
wMEvus.gif

Question:

How much life insurance does Paul Pelosi carry? Hmmmm
Crazy to think about but after all the insider training the last thing she’d risk jail time for is hiring a crazy, homeless, illegal immigrant to take our her lovely husband.

I think it’s:
1) Paul’s BF
2) Just a rando crazy person (still no clue how there isn’t more security)
3) A publicity stunt they set up to frame right wingers that went too far

O, my offence is rank, it smells to heaven; It hath the primal eldest curse upon't, ... How now! a rat?

FgNY9eQX0AA4GTd

Yep intruders just let you go use the bathroom before commencing a hammer attack while in their underwear.
Phones are charged in bedrooms, kitchen counters, vehicles, offices/study rooms, and living rooms, but who else but a rump roaster like Paul Pelosi(ooh, the fat ugly daughter of his must be proud) charge a phone in the bathroom?

@RayGravesGhost

According to the prosecution, Buck, who is friends with the Clintons and Adam Schiff, would lure black men into his home and then inject them with a lethal dose of meth in exchange for sex. Two of the men died and a third, who testified at the trial, survived because he was able to walk to a nearby gas station to call 911:

The “how did he get in the house” is a really good question.

the “defund the police” crowd tend to have insourced protection through personal security details and SOTA security systems.

money is clearly not an issue for them.

i don’t wish anyone harm, but something is quite odd here.

Reactions: blubo

the “defund the police” crowd tend to have insourced protection through personal security details and SOTA security systems.

So you can look at this story and immediately note it doesn't pass the smell test, but you still TO THIS DAY believe that Trump suggested injecting bleach into your body in order to cure covid. You even QUOTED Trump where he DIDN'T SAY THAT, and you thought it proved he did.

What's different about the Pelosi incident? You don't care about him either way, so you can look at the event objectively. You can't do that with Trump.

This^^^never waste a good domestic situation when you can make a political statement. The anal intruder was also an illegal immigrant from Canada, open borders are a failure and Pelosi proved it in her own home. Whichever road they go the lies get uncovered.

Paul got caught playing hide the carrot 🥕 with his hippie BLM brutha 😂😂😂

Supposedly, a window was broken, BUT, the broken glass was found outside not inside, which would seem to indicate that it was broken from the inside.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT