ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Sure glad there ain't no crime problem in this country.
Will really be interesting if the perp was out on no bail or released early.

Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

Biden has already expressed outrage on the attack.
But of course nothing from Biden on assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh. Probably only sorry the perp didn't succeed.
Of course he did, but never said anything about Kavanaugh, Darrell Brooks, Kimberly Jordan, etc. etc. etc.

If there is security there most of the time then the cop/security guard was probably half asleep and that is how it happened. Rumors the guy worked at a nudist colony before or something similar which sounds like a crazed leftist if the reports are true.

This happens within days of midterm elections. If an 90 something person is beaten with a hammer(not the booze term), why is he not dead? The Nasty Pelosi's live in a neighborhood guarded by walls and security. Something reeks of a Bubba Smollett style crime.
That's exactly what this smells like.

I wonder if there is a slim chance this was some gay mess going on and its being covered up. Never heard any rumors like that about him though that I remember. It could explain him being there possibly if it wasn't just the cops/security napping on the job.

Reactions: gatordad3
xG6ysKv.jpeg

"(L-R)Family friend David Depape sits on the floor under blankets with Daniel, 8, Nebospod, 10, Inti, 13, Gypsy Taub and her fiance Jamyz Smith as they all watch the show South Park together at their home in Berkeley, CA, Friday, December 13, 2013. Nudity activists Gypsy Taub and her fiance Jaymz Smith are planning a naked wedding on the steps of San Francisco City Hall on Dec. 19."
-------------------------------------------

Some people are claiming this is the guy years ago (on the left) from a newspaper article. Not sure if true or not.

Last edited:
xG6ysKv.jpeg

"(L-R)Family friend David Depape sits on the floor under blankets with Daniel, 8, Nebospod, 10, Inti, 13, Gypsy Taub and her fiance Jamyz Smith as they all watch the show South Park together at their home in Berkeley, CA, Friday, December 13, 2013. Nudity activists Gypsy Taub and her fiance Jaymz Smith are planning a naked wedding on the steps of San Francisco City Hall on Dec. 19."
-------------------------------------------

Some people are claiming this is the guy years ago (on the left) from a newspaper article. Not sure if true or not.
He lets his kids watch South Park?

Throw away the key.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Just heard on the radio he posted “conspiracy theories about J6 and the 2020 election”.

And cue the “right wing radicals are the biggest threats to this country” narrative.

The guy said a lot of nutty stuff. They are just taking the ones that go with their preferred narrative. If the cops were called for a well being check like they say - who called them? Pelosi calling them or a neighbor calling them both would usually point to a heated argument at the house I would think and not an intruder though possibly if the neighbor called they didn't know it was an intruder. You can bet your butts the cops there want to save the Pelosi's/Democrats any embarrassment if this was a known person to him.

Rand Paul hasn't forgotten the stupid Pelosi daughter either.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called out Nancy Pelosi's daughter and wished the House speaker's husband a "speedy recovery" after an early morning assault at their San Francisco home left him hospitalized.

"No one deserves to be assaulted," the Republican lawmaker wrote on Twitter Friday morning. "Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."

I checked twitter and there is no visual evidence of Pelosi actually being attacked.

Has anyone seen a picture of him after his attack? I would ask the same questions if he claimed to have been a 3-time letterman in 'some dumb olympic sport' while driving a porsche and not paying his Rivals bill.

The stuff doesn't add up but if that is said on the recordings it could possibly be Pelosi trying to keep the guy calm. Did the guy go over there in his underwear only or strip down after arriving and why bring a hammer instead of a knife if you aren't bringing a gun. I still think some funny business may have been going on and the guy flipped on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT