ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

I think he's referring to the gay hammer dude being a supposed Qanon person.
Then I'm totally confused. @kalimgoodman is totally disappointed in the people that immediately saw the 'hes a qanon' story was bunk?

Nevermind, forget it. I just remembered @kalimgoodman is the guy that bought the story that Trump *ATE* classified documents to keep the FBI from getting them.

Backing away slowly....

Then I'm totally confused. @kalimgoodman is totally disappointed in the people that immediately saw the 'hes a qanon' story was bunk?

Nevermind, forget it. I just remembered @kalimgoodman is the guy that bought the story that Trump *ATE* classified documents to keep the FBI from getting them.

Backing away slowly....

So I asked him an easy and direct question...

You believe the right winger attack story? Seriously?

He responded with an indirect answer...

None of the evidence for the Qanon story is holding up. You believe the Qanon story?

I think that meant "no, I don't believe the right-winger story" but for whatever reason it seems that kalim can't answer a direct question directly, x100 when it goes against the MSM narrative.

The MSM is hinting, and Hillary is flat out saying, that gay hammer dude is a product of Trump's hate and that is why all of this happened.

I sh1t you not. This is the bizzaro world we find ourselves in.

"We prefer truth over facts!!!"

Absolutely not.

Now, did you answer my question? Do you believe the guy who "hammered" Pelosi is a right-winger?

Just a straight forward answer from you would be great. Unlikely, but still it would be great.
Ding ding ding. I believe you have asked the 1000th question of KalimGoodman that he has chosen to dodge. I applaud your tenacity to keep asking though.

Ding ding ding. I believe you have asked the 1000th question of KalimGoodman that he has chosen to dodge. I applaud your tenacity to keep asking though.

Wouldn't it be great if you could tell the truth for people? As in on their behalf???

You can't...and here we are.

I think that meant "no, I don't believe the right-winger story" but for whatever reason it seems that kalim can't answer a direct question directly, x100 when it goes against the MSM narrative.

The MSM is hinting, and Hillary is flat out saying, that gay hammer dude is a product of Trump's hate and that is why all of this happened.

This has officially been the craziest day ever on this board.

paul-pelosis-hospital-x-ray-just-released-v0-jbqwxdwtjuw91.jpg

I don't jump to conclusions. I told you that you before. I let it play it. I'm not like you guys and feel the need to take a side immediately. At the same time, I'm sure the qanon story is BS.

Peanut gallery...nobody avoids answering more questions than you and then you pretend like you have no idea what you previously said.

You still think that it's odd that candidates won't attend rallies with President Biden?

Absolutely not.

Now, did you answer my question? Do you believe the guy who "hammered" Pelosi is a right-winger?

Just a straight forward answer from you would be great. Unlikely, but still it would be great.
I have no idea. So I truly can't give you a yes or no. I don't jump to conclusions quickly or immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Absolutely not.

They DO believe "the walls are closing in on Trump" So I will be the answer is a RESOUNDING YES. Remember WHO we are dealing with. Not ONE has EVER been accused of being the brightest bulb.

Why is this guy going to get buried in jail...when all the others get set free in days? I think this cat SHOULD be in jail...but so should the THOUSANDS that they let out without bail

Remember, he was hammered when he got in the car accident.

He also had a 2nd person in the car when he got in the DUI accident. The second party ran away and Paulie wouldnt say who it was.

A guy in his underwear in Paulie's house while Nancy is away--those bits about Paulie liking to play with the boys makes you go hmmmmm. EVERY security camera at the Pelosi's house was off the night of the attack. No coincidence there.

Has it been confirmed it wasnt Obuma that was the guy in his underwear playing with Paulie?

We see you're not man enough to bring that discussion where it really belongs. Still hiding behind your thread.

apple.news?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I see that the silly conspiracy theories about Pelosi have all been discredited. Not that it will matter to the Trumpers.

Why are Trumpers so gullible?

The guy is a straight up nut job. A crazy person. Belongs in the nuthouse.

TGP is just a wee bit out there honestly.
Y’all line up and tell me YOU have never walked around in your tighty whities in your own damn house.

I’m no fan of San Fran Nan but an 82 year old guy shouldn’t be beaten up with a hammer in his own home.

Nope. I wear boxers and my girlfriend wears thongs.

He also had a 2nd person in the car when he got in the DUI accident. The second party ran away and Paulie wouldnt say who it was.

A guy in his underwear in Paulie's house while Nancy is away--those bits about Paulie liking to play with the boys makes you go hmmmmm. EVERY security camera at the Pelosi's house was off the night of the attack. No coincidence there.

Has it been confirmed it wasnt Obuma that was the guy in his underwear playing with Paulie?
Has ANYONE seen the security footage? Wonder why not? It would 100% either prove him guilty...or not. But you will NOT see that video

Reactions: JimGaster
I don't jump to conclusions. I told you that you before. I let it play it. I'm not like you guys and feel the need to take a side immediately. At the same time, I'm sure the qanon story is BS.

I don't jump to conclusions either. Maybe some Trumper put him up to it???

However, it's crystal clear that this gay, nudist, illegal, BLM loving nutbag isn't a right-wing conservative.

The guy is a straight up nut job. A crazy person. Belongs in the nuthouse.

TGP is just a wee bit out there honestly.
Y’all line up and tell me YOU have never walked around in your tighty whities in your own damn house.

I’m no fan of San Fran Nan but an 82 year old guy shouldn’t be beaten up with a hammer in his own home.

I don't think anyone is condoning beating an old man with hammer in his own home.

The narrative of trying to pin this nutbag on the right, or the hatefulness of Trump, is what people are laughing about. And we're sick of it.

I'm personally sick of the sheep who are dumb enough to swallow this crap as though it isn't the most ridiculous thing they've heard since last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT