ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

I don't jump to conclusions. I told you that you before. I let it play it. I'm not like you guys and feel the need to take a side immediately. At the same time, I'm sure the qanon story is BS.
R4OyPvoYpHUd.jpeg

Tom cotton destroys #Fakenews CBS morning

Cotton again demonstrates how it's done.

Tom Cotton Owns 'CBS Mornings' Anchor in Tense Exchange Over Paul Pelosi Attack

It's always "different" in their eyes.

You simply cannot be a modern day liberal unless you are also willing to be a hypocrite.

When they question elections, it's EXACTLY the same as when we question elections.

When they make statements and then some nutjob uses that statement to justify their act of violence, it's EXACTLY the same as when it happens on the right.

When they make decisions based on race it's EXACTLY the same as when any racist makes a decision based on race.

I'd bet good money that we (the public) will never find out what actually happened. Just like Epstein killed himself. :rolleyes:

The democrats/liberals sure give new meaning to the word, ASSaulted.

Correct, didn't run from the house when the police arrived, didn't say/scream HELP. Calmly opened the door, let the police in and walked back over to the "intruder" who then, attacked him with a hammer in front of the police. WTF is going on?????????

Correct, didn't run from the house when the police arrived, didn't say/scream HELP. Calmly opened the door, let the police in and walked back over to the "intruder" who then, attacked him with a hammer in front of the police. WTF is going on?????????
It's going to be hard for the federalies to spin this one. Tom Clancy is furiously pecking away at his word processor. :oops:

Reactions: BCSpell
The guy is a straight up nut job. A crazy person. Belongs in the nuthouse.

TGP is just a wee bit out there honestly.
Y’all line up and tell me YOU have never walked around in your tighty whities in your own damn house.

I’m no fan of San Fran Nan but an 82 year old guy shouldn’t be beaten up with a hammer in his own home.
c'mon now, you know no one wants to see me do that

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

That shocked face you make when you realize the sheep have once again been hoodwinked.
I love how we're acting like the ONLY cameras ANYWHERE that could have captured him heading to Pelosi's house were on the actual house.

SF has cameras all over the place. How did he even get there? Uber? Walk? Drive himself in that BLM bus?

This whole story is such BS. How stupid do they think we are?

We all know the MSM and Feds will never let this be known. WTF was in his car when he crashed it? He ran!
Looks like the sacrificing Paul Pelosi didn't go as planned as the Dems made a lame attempt at getting sympathy for The Nasty one herself 12 days before the most important midterm elections in their lives. It's obvious the gay nudist had 2nd thoughts on the staged attack.

I don't jump to conclusions. I told you that you before. I let it play it. I'm not like you guys and feel the need to take a side immediately. At the same time, I'm sure the qanon story is BS.
Looks like the lefty media made an oopsie

Because he only wants to “let it play out” when it’s ANY dem. Say the word Trump, and he starts linking vanity fair.
Of course! 'Let's let it play out' is code for 'Let's ignore this'.

Here's the question I have: @kalimgoodman @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @jimbo1313R and pretty much every dem here has had the same complaint of Trump: They can't stand him because they can't stand his behavior. They claim he's a horrible person doing horrible things.

Yet here's ANOTHER instance where the dems are the ones caught doing absolutely horrible things.....and these posters disappear.

Where is the outrage over horrible people doing horrible things when it's THEIR PARTY DOING THE HORRIBLE THINGS?????

They disappear. And by disappearing and overlooking the actions of the Pelosirs, they become the thing they claim to hate: Horrible people doing horrible things.

Of course! 'Let's let it play out' is code for 'Let's ignore this'.

Here's the question I have: @kalimgoodman @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @jimbo1313R and pretty much every dem here has had the same complaint of Trump: They can't stand him because they can't stand his behavior. They claim he's a horrible person doing horrible things.

Yet here's ANOTHER instance where the dems are the ones caught doing absolutely horrible things.....and these posters disappear.

Where is the outrage over horrible people doing horrible things when it's THEIR PARTY DOING THE HORRIBLE THINGS?????

They disappear. And by disappearing and overlooking the actions of the Pelosirs, they become the thing they claim to hate: Horrible people doing horrible things.
Trumps a horrible person for the things he SAYS, but Pedo Pete is a good guy for the things he DOES.

Let that sink in. And let’s not forget, Pedo Petes own children are the reason for the nickname.

Trumps a horrible person for the things he SAYS, but Pedo Pete is a good guy for the things he DOES.

Let that sink in. And let’s not forget, Pedo Petes own children are the reason for the nickname.
I mean....these people, the things they have to do to blindly defend their party and its actions.....do they not realize what they are doing to themselves? The total loss of morals and character?

Wow. I can't see anything being worth that, but I don't let my politics run my life, either.

Reactions: jfegaly
Tom cotton destroys #Fakenews CBS morning

Cotton again demonstrates how it's done.

Tom Cotton Owns 'CBS Mornings' Anchor in Tense Exchange Over Paul Pelosi Attack

That dude got taken to the woodshed by someone about 4 steps ahead of him. His lame attempt to blame the right got turned 180 degrees back on his, where the blame REALLY belongs

All BS...the Democrats will cover up anything and they have enough news media to get people who are gullible to believe it all. Hook line and sinker
Right...they'll push a narrative and all of them will use the same verbiage to subliminally affect the peabrains that listen to them.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT