ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

d371c9aec3a0057db77bca3316dfc985f908e606bea9ae279274d018b7185132-jpg.1187428

DePape is known to be both polyamorous and bisexual. The theory of love gone wrong wasn't and isn't all that far-fetched.

To anyone outside of MAGA/Alt-Right World, the theory looks like a knee-jerk attempt to deflect the conversation away from acknowledging their part in increasing political violence in recent years.

To anyone outside of MAGA/Alt-Right World, the theory looks like a knee-jerk attempt to deflect the conversation away from acknowledging their part in increasing political violence in recent years.
Yes I'm sick and damn tired of seeing the increasing amount of times the ALT RIGHT riots and burns and kills people.

It's NOT the LEFT doing this. It's the ALT RIGHT.

You are not a serious person.

Reactions: fatman76

WITEF???

Because I acknowledged what he has posted publicly (that he is bi, poly and a nudest), I am...

A) MAGA alt-right

B) playing a role in "increasing political violence"

???

Make that make sense to me.

Also, since kalim denies any ties whatsoever between antifa and Democrats, is he part of the "increasing political violence in recent years?"

There are extremists on both the left and the right who are contributing to the increased political violence.

My point is not that the attacker is right-wing. It’s that a reasonable, unbiased, person would not jump to the “gay love triangle gone wrong” theory.

There are extremists on both the left and the right who are contributing to the increased political violence.

My point is not that the attacker is right-wing. It’s that a reasonable, unbiased, person would not jump to the “gay love triangle gone wrong” theory.
Why not?

Agree on left and right extremism.

I personally didn't jump to any conclusions. I merely stated that it wasn't an unreasonable theory.

i dont, there is a never ending supply of self indulgent fat asses in the country..

@gatordad3 do you agree??

I wouldn't know. After taking my surfboard out of retirement over 3 years ago, my body fat has not exceeded 12%.
So you say you had over 7 surgeries. Congrats on your well over 7 gender reassignment surgeries.

I also see you love those fat ugly Pelosi daughters.

I wouldn't know. After taking my surfboard out of retirement over 3 years ago, my body fat has not exceeded 12%.
So you say you had over 7 surgeries. Congrats on your well over 7 gender reassignment surgeries.

I also see you love those fat ugly Pelosi daughters.
alesandra or whatever her name is isnt fat at all, she did a very good job and was fair. the idiots that were involved with jan 6 are getting the shit kicked out of them. as they should, i am a freedom loving american patriot, i stand with the mighty USA. i doubt your bodyfat is anywher near 12%, you need to do a proper scan to get actual results, not the bs scales or apps you use. 7 surgeries, all sports related, you likely didnt play a sport jellybelly....

No wonder you love the movie, along with your 7 gender reassignment surgeries.
It’s about jan 6th who do you think would do something that stupid!!! You have to watch it!! It’s comical. Happy ending too, the USA crushes the enemy.

i doubt your bodyfat is anywher near 12%, you need to do a proper scan to get actual results, not the bs scales or apps you use. 7 surgeries, all sports related, you likely didnt play a sport jellybelly....

Once again, you double space like someone "else" we know here. If you needed 7 surgeries due to injuries, you're as just as soy boyish as Elijah Price. You know, Mr Glass. I also know someone like you who broke her arm twice, the second time she broke it was because she tripped on a twig. How do I know her? She's a neice on my wife's side of the family, and she's an occasional retard because of her crack head father.

Reactions: nail1988
Once again, you double space like someone "else" we know here. If you needed 7 surgeries due to injuries, you're as just as soy boyish as Elijah Price. You know, Mr Glass. I also know someone like you who broke her arm twice, the second time she broke it was because she tripped on a twig. How do I know her? She's a neice on my wife's side of the family, and she's an occasional retard because of her crack head father.
do you still eat jelly doughnuts? Watch the documentary, its fantastic.

Thats terrible. Just think, MDF reminds me of a certain player that just went into the draft. He could have been a mindless QB with a glass jaw as well. 😂

giphy.gif

do you still eat jelly doughnuts? Watch the documentary, its fantastic.
That's your response for your 7 surgeries? Your no different than the dude in the video game who has a 1-99 boxing record, Glass Joe.
Since the documentary has gay content, it's surely up your alley. As for the jelly donuts, I can eat a few and still maintain my 12% body fat. There are times it gets to low as 9%.

That's your response for your 7 surgeries? Your no different than the dude in the video game who has a 1-99 boxing record, Glass Joe.
Since the documentary has gay content, it's surely up your alley. As for the jelly donuts, I can eat a few and still maintain my 12% body fat. There are times it gets to low as 9%.
you liberals sure do live in a fantasy world!

jelly belly

you likely didnt play a sport jellybelly....

Lettered in 3 sports at Forrest(now Westside high) high school in football, basketball and track.
I competed against Tyrone Kemp(former Buchholz star in 1986-87) in the 400 meters but never beat him. Not one person ever beat Kemp in the 400 in high school. Kemp also ran track at UF.

I proudly say that I'm a former hoops teammate of Gator legend Stacey Poole, also a Forrest alum. Yeah I sat on the bench but I made a roster that was once ranked in the states top ten. I could care less about getting crowned for sitting on the bench but the fact is I was on that team with Stacey Poole and his older brother Keith.

Lettered in 3 sports at Forrest(now Westside high) high school in football, basketball and track.
I competed against Tyrone Kemp(former Buchholz star in 1986-87) in the 400 meters but never beat him. Not one person ever beat Kemp in the 400 in high school. Kemp also ran track at UF.

I proudly say that I'm a former hoops teammate of Gator legend Stacey Poole, also a Forrest alum. Yeah I sat on the bench but I made a roster that was once ranked in the states top ten. I could care less about getting crowned for sitting on the bench but the fact is I was on that team with Stacey Poole and his older brother Keith.

This sums you people up very well, jelly belly.

Choking on mom's meatloaf 7 times while playing Fornite is not a 'sports-related injury'.

That's what happens when you talk schiite to girls and your fellow soy boys. You get no sympathy from us just because you got your ass kicked on a normal basis. Hell, you get owned here.
You need to watch the documentary, I think you may be in it jelly…

What's not a fantasy is you not having your gold. You claim to have a Tesla but can't cough up $9.99 per month.
What's a fantasy is him being able to start a thread without having to bump it himself 10 times till diddy or nail give him a pity reply.

Most pathetic thing I've seen on this board was how @Mdfgator would reply to every troll thread @RayGravesGhost started, but ray ray always ignored his troll threads LOL

I mean....when even ray ray won't talk to you, that man did bsc dirty LOL

What's a fantasy is him being able to start a thread without having to bump it himself 10 times till diddy or nail give him a pity reply.

Most pathetic thing I've seen on this board was how @Mdfgator would reply to every troll thread @RayGravesGhost started, but ray ray always ignored his troll threads LOL

You still blocking me my lil gender bender???

Just like those two stupid threads he tagged me on. I instead took his down syndrome quotes elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT