ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

From what I heard there was confusion because they were supposed to be on that rooftop but it was "sloped" ...like all rooftops weren't they trying to figure out if he was friend or foe?

I don't believe much of what I hear in the media. Incompetence runs deep in the SS

Did you see the woman trying to holster her weapon? As a woman that was so embarrassing
Again. Nothing to do with rooftops or slopes friend or foe….. the main driver is they knew that there was something fishy, they weren’t sure and they let Donald trump walk out there and stand on the stage like a sitting duck. If they weren’t sure, why didn’t they tell trump to wait until they figured it out. Give me a break. I think the booster shots messed with the connecting the dots part of your brain.

You forgot ol' Squeaky Fromme!

I had forgot about that one. A little too young to remember it as a kid but that was nuts how she was the only one not charged with murder out of those nuts she was running with and then later ends up screwing the Ford shooting up. Even escaped from prison for a few days.

Reactions: bollocks
From what I heard there was confusion because they were supposed to be on that rooftop but it was "sloped" ...like all rooftops weren't they trying to figure out if he was friend or foe?

I don't believe much of what I hear in the media. Incompetence runs deep in the SS

Did you see the woman trying to holster her weapon? As a woman that was so embarrassing
The rendition I heard was that the two visible counter snipers couldn't get a bead on the sniper, head kept popping up and down. Another good guy LEO took out the POS from another angle and it was a hellava good shot. One bullet. But that doesn't make up for the complete incompetence that happened that day. They were watching for at least 30 minutes to an hour, and could have moved Trump to safety WAY before shit went down.:mad: This was a planned assault, with internal collusion.

What kind of soi cuck has detonation devices in play? What were the purposes of those? What 20 year kid has expertise in remote explosive devices without outside assistance? Sum Ting Wong here, and smells like shit. :mad:
When I was 11 my next-door neighbor taught m^ how to make plastic explosives from cornsyrup and mothballs, so....

When I was 11 my next-door neighbor taught m^ how to make plastic explosives from corn syrup and mothballs, so....
I SERIOUSLY doubt you had anything in common with that guy. 😂 Wish I had saved the links, can't find them now. Alleged sources said he had contacts with some orgs in Europe that were dark web. There is a LOT that doesn't add up here, not just incompetence. I've been too busy with Mrs wounded B to really scour the web and keep up with all of this, and I almost don't GAF anymore. Nobody cheering on the Potato will believe their shadow government isn't the culprit anyway.

America First Legal filed an expedited Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Secret Service seeking reports, documents and communications related to the assassination attempt against President Trump.

Biden’s DHS denied America First Legal’s request to expedite the process.

“You have requested expedited processing of your request under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) standard permitting expedition when a requester demonstrates a “compelling need.” Your request for expedited treatment has been denied,” Biden’s DHS said in a letter to AFL.

What say ye Swamp Cucks? Anymore of you want to enter the Thunderdome?

are-you-not-entertained.gif

As a woman, I don't think women should be in positions like this. Men are just better at them.
I disagree completely with that claim.
There are some very capable and dangerous women out there.
They just didn't seem to be on that detail....

Not in combat missions. They just don't, or they would be fighting in men's UCF competition. They are great in some things, this is not one of them.

Not in combat missions. They just don't, or they would be fighting in men's UCF competition. They are great in some things, this is not one of them.

Yep very few could carry their weight in combat arms positions. They just lower the standards to get some in now and then the guys have to pick up the slack. A woman should only be in those positions if you are short on manpower and have no choice.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Yep very few could carry their weight in combat arms positions. They just lower the standards to get some in now and then the guys have to pick up the slack. A woman should only be in those positions if you are short on manpower and have no choice.
It's why Caitlan Clark, as amazing as she is, isn't playing in the NBA for millions more. It is what it is. I'm baffled as to why it's even a discussion.

Agreed, but when looking at the top of the line, top 1000 most dangerous individuals in the world, most likely all or all but 1 are men. Those women embarrassed us all

I can think of five females I have served with off the top of my head that would make better grunts than me.

I also can't think of a hump of any distance where I didn't end up carrying some female's pack and/or weapon.

I happen to think a female LEO that can talk her way out of a bad situation is worth five that are willing to fight their way out.

YMMV.

I can think of five females I have served with off the top of my head that would make better grunts than me.

I also can't think of a hump of any distance where I didn't end up carrying some female's pack and/or weapon.

I happen to think a female LEO that can talk her way out of a bad situation is worth five that are willing to fight their way out.

YMMV.
I just never pegged you as a talky feely dude. :p I would agree they make great crisis negotiators, hands down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT