ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

The 'new & improved' DEI head of the Secret Service said that 'The Buck Stops Here.'

The protection team in PA was a complete and total FAILURE with her in charge.

Asked if she will now step down,,, she responded with a definite NO, I'll remain in charge.
(responsibility, but with ZERO consequences applied)

The Massive SUCK Never Ends, it appears to me.....

Puppet Joe called her a him, so he's right up to date on who's running the SS now daze....
And clueless Joe never fires anyone, no matter how incompetent they've proven to be, so he/she/they is/are good to go.....

Damn the shooter was able to stash his guns and stuff somewhere in the area and just walk around to find the best rooftop to crawl up on for his attempted assassination of Trump. They even left that 10 foot ladder for him it appears now.

Last edited:
I pray to God you are correct. Just worried if Trump is going to make it to the finish line with this incompetent SS agency

Maybe Trump needs to hire that Seal Team that was forced to resign, because they refused to take the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu fake vaccine (poison) shot, to replace or to at least enhance his already 'demonstrated incompetent' Secret Service security team???

And here's what Trump needs to move around in now-daze....

The U.S. built, General Dynamics Land Systems Stryker is built to survive 14.5mm armored piercing rounds through its air-tight protection system. The undercarriage of the Stryker is strengthened enough to make it survive a mine blast and has an optional 12.7 mm (.50 Cal) machine gun or 40 mm (1.6") automatic grenade launcher that are both controlled remotely from inside.

Legally, how can the House Speaker stop a subpoena witness from testifying???

Does the House Speaker have total authority over the Director of the Secret Service?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
More just pure evil from Biden.

The “bloodbath comment”, for the few liberals that are still here, was in reference to employment in the domestic auto industry if Biden’s EV mandates came to fruition. That’s who Trump was speaking to and that was the issue at hand.

Fvck him for lying about that less than 3 days from an assassination attempt on his political opponent. And all we heard from the MSM was the right needs to “tamp down the rhetoric”.

I want peace. No more violence. No more riots. No more demonization. Hyperbole and puffery are politics, stay away from talk that makes crazy people do crazy things.

The man has dementia. It's time, I've loved him for years.

Meanwhile back in the situation room...............

8xfbk9.jpg

If you're a member of the leftist Dem party why would you not want the SS Director fired? It would help throw off suspicion from the party and Joe's administration as a whole. It would place the blame on her as being incompetent and that's why this event happened as it did. Not some grand plan to get rid of Trump. There's only one reason I can think of, she knows too much to fire her.

This image doesn't appear anywhere on the internet but this Twitter post.

I used 3 different engines for a total of 6.8 billion images with 0 hits.

I'm going to r/trans to see if any of those folk can identify it.

Edit: They perma banned me from their subreddit and sent a rude reply so Eff them. 😂
Here's another I found on another forum. It could be shopped or generated through AI. It is interesting though.

8xg6uo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT