ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Just saw the view from the shooter. Absolute not even a remote possibility he did not have VERY, VERY advanced help to do what he did. This would take CIA like ( not saying it was us 100% here)skills to figure out and do what this little stupid POS loser did. HE HAD HELP.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Just saw the view from the shooter. Absolute not even a remote possibility he did not have VERY, VERY advanced help to do what he did. This would take CIA like ( not saying it was us 100% here)skills to figure out and do what this little stupid POS loser did. HE HAD HELP.

Do you have a link? What made it appear that way?

Do you have a link? What made it appear that way?
Saw the view from the shooter. The snipers behind Trump could brother see the shooter, trees in the way. A little POS LOSER 20 yr old would not have the training and knowledge to not only find me such a GREAT spot, but also evade the Secret Service. I suggest trying to google Trumos shooters view. This was CIA/SF good. Not 20 yr old POS loser good. NO WAY. NO HOW.

Saw the view from the shooter. The snipers behind Trump could brother see the shooter, trees in the way. A little POS LOSER 20 yr old would not have the training and knowledge to not only find me such a GREAT spot, but also evade the Secret Service. I suggest trying to google Trumos shooters view. This was CIA/SF good. Not 20 yr old POS loser good. NO WAY. NO HOW.

But he flew the drone over the area like 2 hours prior. That would have shown that was the best place for a close shot.

Reactions: nail1988
No 20 yr old punk chitbox is that sharp. Remember then he has to defeat 20-30 highly trained LEO’s by himself

I agree they definitely screwed the security up on purpose but any amateur could see that was the spot to use after flying a drone over it and seeing they weren't on the roof or guarding it.

Dog The Bounty Hunter vs
Kid Rock 😎
Mr Kearse, I pray for your financial recovery. :p

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
Mr Kearse, I pray for your financial recovery. :p

It’s too bad I wasn’t a trusted friend when he made his millions if he would’ve allowed me to manage his money. He would now have three times that amount and I would have generational wealth that would set up my grandsons and their grandkids. But he just didn’t know.🤷‍♂️

Sidebar :: The offer stands for any others that would like to make their money grow and are willing to share a tiny amount 🤔😎

It’s too bad I wasn’t a trusted friend when he made his millions if he would’ve allowed me to manage his money. He would now have three times that amount and I would have generational wealth that would set up my grandsons and their grandkids. But he just didn’t know.🤷‍♂️

Sidebar :: The offer stands for any others that would like to make their money grow and are willing to share a tiny amount 🤔😎
I hope you are better than CFAgator then with all of his talk of a booming economy and transitory inflation. :D 😂

hope you are better than CFAgator then with all of his talk of a booming economy and transitory inflation. :D 😂

@CFAGator

6o7rfr.jpg

I hope you are better than CFAgator then with all of his talk of a booming economy and transitory inflation. :D 😂
Please never include me and calculator clown in the same post. I don’t need an educated beyond his capacity biased numbers guy telling me that BS. I know exactly what’s happened to the economy under the corpse and the border whore. 😵‍💫🤪😵‍💫

God Bless America 🇺🇸

No 20 yr old punk chitbox is that sharp. Remember then he has to defeat 20-30 highly trained LEO’s by himself
Have you seen how easy drones make life these days? You don't even have to fly them anymore, just draw the flight path on your phone with your finger and let it go.

I absolutely believe a 20 year old would be able to do that and think to use a drone in the first place kids probably been playing call of duty half his life.

Reactions: goldmom
Have you seen how easy drones make life these days? You don't even have to fly them anymore, just draw the flight path on your phone with your finger and let it go.

I absolutely believe a 20 year old would be able to do that and think to use a drone in the first place kids probably been playing call of duty half his life.
I have known too many people like this little loser. These are not your brightest people. They are outcasts. I do not believe ANYONE like this would be able to outsmart and outmaneuver the Secret Service UNLESS they let them. Truly...the most trained operative really should not be able to. This STINKS..and stinks REAL bad.

I wouldn't put it past our agencies to have had some kind of warning this kid was up to something in the days prior and they certainly made sure Trump was not protected properly. He was such a poor shot though I lean to thinking they did not actual recruit him to do the shooting itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT