ADVERTISEMENT

So, what do you think of the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when she got huffy and said there was no proof Jeb was helping DeSantis?

We were right about everything. Guess she was too busy juggling message board personas to keep up with actual news.
Share with her what the average donation for DeSantis and Brandon are. BIG dark money...not individuals like us

Very odd that a real doctor would be treating patients with a medication that he couldn’t have been treating them with.

Just sayin.

Not saying you’re wrong, but short of walking into his office and watching him treat patients…. I would be hard pressed to believe anything short of that.

It basically boils down to this based on his posts.

1. He was lying about being a doctor
2. He was treating patients with unapproved treatments
3. He was lying about the treatment of his patients. (See point 1.)

Not much gray area with what he stated.

But then again, Jill Biden calls herself a Dr so I guess anyone can be today.
I have no idea if he is a doctor or not and don’t really care.

But, a doctor can absolutely treat a patient with something not cleared or approved (there is a difference) by the FDA under their ability to practice medicine. It happens regularly. A surgeon could take a plate cleared to fix your femur and put it on your clavicle if they want to.

Is it a good idea? Maybe or maybe not? But that doesn’t mean they can’t do it. Sometimes using something off label is the correct solution for the patient.

Haha, he IS a real doctor. I can tell you that much as a fact ...
I still don’t believe you, but if that’s true it’s worse than him just being a troll.

People were literally dying while he was spamming a free message board during the height of Covid.

He started a thread bragging about being a SME in a court case that got zero replies.

Ha ha. I didn’t put BSC and Md Vol together but now I can see it. Both are characterized by very suspect delusions of grandeur.
You missed the time when bsc forgot which screenname he was logged into and replied to himself when he thought he was on the @theswamp15 account. That exchange was later very curiously deleted.

Good post and thanks for your opinion.

Personally I'd rather have a sensationalized headline that tells you in broad strokes what the thread is about than things like "just the tip" or "you are not gonna believe this".

The echo chamber is an observation, the one and only goal is to have healthy civil discourse.

Agree with your last paragraph, those guys drive the board when they post, IMO ...
Jesus dude, even the threads were you point out this is nothing but an echo chamber turns into an echo chamber. And a lot of personal attacks.

🤣🤣🤣

What are enjoy about pushing over here as I have nothing to prove to these chuckleheads, which is why I enjoy them being obsessed with me

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I started off liking 1776 and I read his posts. I believed him and his posts seemed to have credibility. That changed.

It didn't change because of what others were saying about him. It changed because of what he himself was saying.

I have no idea if he's a real doctor and honestly I don't care because, either way, he's lost that credibility. It just got EXTREMELY weird from him before he left and it's just as weird when he briefly returns.
Never left, just got tired of messing with you guys

Reactions: kalimgoodman
@FresnoGator I’d too would love to see what I posted that was inexcusable and cause me to jump the shark.

I remain the only person in this entire forum.that has ever actually treated a Covid patient in the intensive care unit. I treated a little over a 1000.
Several successfully thankfully. But somehow I’m the one that doesn’t know anything about it.

And you and I both know I posted something that angered the far left bureaucratic Fauci types because I pointed out that the virus was probably man-made, probably came from the Wuhan lab, and was actually a mild pandemic by comparison. Several things of the people in here, echo every day, which I pointed out at the very beginning, but somehow I became the enemy.

When the truth is inconvenient……..

;)

Last edited:
I’ve only made it through the first page of this thread, but this is the best post so far. Well stated and well done,

As my fellow UK poster @blubo can attest, we see the exact same behavior from the lefties on the UK board. A couple of them are truly unhinged.
Are you sure those leftists are actually UK fans? They could be Louisville fans trolling your board for all we know. Louisville sure looks like a liberal cesspool right now, thanks to their dips1t mayor.

I do find above flattering and amusing that y’all spent days talking about me and I wasn’t even here.
Obsessed much?
Makes you think.

Reactions: goldmom
@FresnoGator I’d love to see what I posted that was an excusable and cost me to jump the shark, too, lol.

I remain the only person in this entire forum. It’s probably ever actually treated a Covid patient in the intensive care unit. I’m sure you did over 1000.
Several successfully thankfully. But somehow I’m the one that doesn’t know anything about it.

And you and I both know I posted something that angered the far left bureaucratic Fauci types because I pointed out that the virus was probably man-made, probably came from the Wuhan lab, and was actually a mild pandemic by comparison. Several things of the people in here, echo every day, which I pointed out at the very beginning, but somehow I became the enemy.

When the truth is inconvenient……..

;)
i didn't refute any of those things ...

Call me a troll if you wish. I read the Swamp frequently. I occasionally read some of these threads in the Parking Lot and once in a while comment. I have not read this whole thread. I stopped at this post. Oh man, What a crock! I believe what drove off 1776 was the complete one sided vitriol towards any comment not conforming to the general right wing lean of the majority of the posters. What's the use of posting if it will be shot down out of hand? I first entered the Parking Lot a few years ago and thought I would learn something or have a smart discourse with others. I was immediately attacked by most of the group concerning my views on Covid, for example. It was like a feeding frenzy - "We have fresh blood to attack!" No give and take save for a few more sensible posters. You make it sound like the Parking Lot belongs to the radical right and anyone else who enters is a troll or interloper and should not be there. I do not see in the Parking Lot rules that one must lean to a certain political party to participate.
And to say you, Ghost, are "willing to entertain opposing viewpoints" is laughable. Never have I seen you agree or understand a viewpoint other than your own. Although, I do admit I do not read most of your posts anymore.
This.
And I love how they brag about running people off. I know a fair number of people, including myself, most of time, and simply don’t post in here because it’s a waste of time. With the parking lot has become is a little club for 10 close minded people to participate in a gigantic circle jerk. And simple just not enjoyable for the majority.
@SORT14 who is a police officer, and now a statistician expert, one of the most reasonable human beings you’ll ever meet in your life, came in here for a few months to study this board, which he still uses in his research projects as a perfect example of group think, how to shape facts in such a way as to support arguments versus forming arguments based off of actual facts.
But that is, apparently, what they want this board to be for whatever reason

Now, here come the attacks on what I just said….. which will take the form of personal attacks because that’s all they have to offer.

Reactions: goldmom
Yes, it's all my fault. How dense I must be to not see it.

As I have said before, you see inappropriate behavior / bullying then bring it to my attention ...
Oh you do bear some blame brother :) whether you want to admit it or not. You lean towards the point of view of some of these posters, so you let it go. You are, in general, a fair minded person in my experience, but you lose your objectivity in here, in this forum. Not sure you care or not, but some very reasonable people that like you outside of this forum have noticed this as well.

To be fair this particular forum should’ve been deleted from Rivals a few years ago. It serves no purpose on a sports board.

Fascinating to me is I lean that direction as well, but because of one particular topic, if you don’t agree with the herd in here, you become the outcast.

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Don't think so. He works the ER, primarily as a pulmonologist, I believe. He posted to blow off steam when dealing with the stress of life and death. i was in healthcare (although not life and death) so i understand the stress, which I dealt with by playing an ungodly amount of golf.

The AMA had an agenda and tried to make sure their members fell in line. The pressure on the docs was very real and they were censured if they didn't espouse the party line. That said, i think he tried to give us the best most up to date info he could. There are several pressure points the establishment could use to achieve solidarity. I get it, but don't like it. This is based on other docs I know pretty well ...
The only time I ever felt pressure while treating Covid was towards the end of the second major outbreak in the summer and fall of 2021 when I made an argument that it would not be unreasonable to try ivermectin them on severely ill patients were nothing else seem to be working, and the local pharmacy at my hospital refused to do it pointing out that in California they were censoring doctors that tried to use it.

That’s the only time anybody ever put any pressure on me about anything during Covid.

I have not been a member of the AMA in over 20 years.

From a very early part of the Covid epidemic, I knew iwhat worked and didn’t work and treated my patients appropriately. I have not changed my opinion on much of anything, because if there was anything, I was poised to be an expert in, it’s viral pneumonia and ARDS.

You remember the post I wrote, which was Paramont to a small paper on Covid, early in the pandemic, which wore out to be 95% true. The faster than anything to me is, if published in here, under a different name, the vast majority of these very same people accusing me of not being a doctor, would have praised it for being a spot on.

That is why people don’t post here. Because there’s no point, once the little herd decides, you don’t belong, it doesn’t matter what you are not true, it’s just about attacking that person. Some people enjoy it, enjoy messing with people like that, and on occasion, I enjoy it, but in the end, it’s really not worth the energy and effort.

This.
And I love how they brag about running people off. I know a fair number of people, including myself, most of time, and simply don’t post in here because it’s a waste of time. With the parking lot has become is a little club for 10 close minded people to participate in a gigantic circle jerk. And simple just not enjoyable for the majority.
@SORT14 who is a police officer, and now a statistician expert, one of the most reasonable human beings you’ll ever meet in your life, came in here for a few months to study this board, which he still uses in his research projects as a perfect example of group think, how to shape facts in such a way as to support arguments versus forming arguments based off of actual facts.
Maybe he could use it as a way of dealing with being completely wrong about a topic? Might be helpful for you as well.

@SORT14 is a fan of the shots. The reason why he got pushback in the covid thread was because he tended to support studies that supported the shots, but if a study or actual medical expert raised warnings about the shots, he found a reason to dismiss them. People were raising warnings about the potential dangers of the shots, but there seemed to always be a reason why the source or study 'didn't count'. Only the 'big' studies that supported the shots were credible. When he got pushback, we were told he understood numbers and the rest of us didn't.

And he left the board around the time that those warnings about the dangers of the shots began to be CONFIRMED via actual shot-related injuries and deaths. You did as well, and I suspect you both left for the same reason.

We have repeatedly begged both of you to come back to the covid thread and explain to us how your claims in 2021 ended up being so wrong. No one is happy that you both have run off, it sets a very bad example for dealing with posting inaccurate information.

That is enough. I have warned and deleted one post already. It is much easier to ban people. I have no issues doing that as you all know so relax. Once again because a few folks show they cant act like adults here I go locking another thread...............

Last edited:
Nope I like arguing with the left but if lefty mods control the site they will ban you just because the lefties request it enough. Don't have to be trolling or anything to be banned on those sites. They are about equivalent to Facebook and youtube censoring the right.
I control the site. I dont care what you believe, you, or anyone else. But, so many people complain and get all up in their feellings. So, what I am going to now start doing is simple. ANY attack, any name calling and you automatically get banned and that will solve it. either people will stop OR they will do it somewhere else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT