ADVERTISEMENT

A question for some of you…

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
So, every time this game comes up, there are some of you who make the claim that you hope “they are undefeated when we play them so we can ruin their season” blah blah blah…

Why?

Why why why why why?
Why would you want to subject the rest of us to non stop blathering about how “they are back”

Or see them try and use their weak schedule (which is and alway has been the secret to their success) to cobble together a decent recruiting class?

Or just deny us the beauty of a nole loss? The single greatest thing that can happen in college football aside from a Gator National Title? Why wouldn’t you want to see them get pounded by Maryland or Duke by 50? Why would you want them to be happy about a single game?

Why would you do that?

Frankly, the ONLY position to have on the noles is to root for them to lose every single game by as many points as possible. They deserve to be irrelevant. They never deserved ANY prominence and there is no reason why we should have to hear about them any longer. If YOUR little “fantasy” happens, then that year is potentially ruined, and I love college football too much to want them to have any chance to taint another title or even get undeserved praise on a national level.

So what the hell is wrong with anyone that that would take that ridiculous position? Are you happy now? Because I’m not. If we’re going to have a tough season, the only consolation to take is to watch them lose too. Why would you want to deny that to the rest of us?

Hopefully, you’ve learned your lesson. Regardless, you are objectively wrong. A winless nole season would be infinitely better than us beating an unbeaten f$u every single year. This is a fact and I will not harbor any dissent in this topic.

We have three more chances to watch them lose this year, and I hope they lose every one of those games by 200 points and their entire class bails on them and they shut down their program out of embarrassment. So anyone who has that inexcusable take, I hope you now see the folly of your ways and we never have to see anyone make that claim ever again.

So, every time this game comes up, there are some of you who make the claim that you hope “they are undefeated when we play them so we can ruin their season” blah blah blah…

Why?

Why why why why why?
Why would you want to subject the rest of us to non stop blathering about how “they are back”

Or see them try and use their weak schedule (which is and alway has been the secret to their success) to cobble together a decent recruiting class?

Or just deny us the beauty of a nole loss? The single greatest thing that can happen in college football aside from a Gator National Title? Why wouldn’t you want to see them get pounded by Maryland or Duke by 50? Why would you want them to be happy about a single game?

Why would you do that?

Frankly, the ONLY position to have on the noles is to root for them to lose every single game by as many points as possible. They deserve to be irrelevant. They never deserved ANY prominence and there is no reason why we should have to hear about them any longer. If YOUR little “fantasy” happens, then that year is potentially ruined, and I love college football too much to want them to have any chance to taint another title or even get undeserved praise on a national level.

So what the hell is wrong with anyone that that would take that ridiculous position? Are you happy now? Because I’m not. If we’re going to have a tough season, the only consolation to take is to watch them lose too. Why would you want to deny that to the rest of us?

Hopefully, you’ve learned your lesson. Regardless, you are objectively wrong. A winless nole season would be infinitely better than us beating an unbeaten f$u every single year. This is a fact and I will not harbor any dissent in this topic.

We have three more chances to watch them lose this year, and I hope they lose every one of those games by 200 points and their entire class bails on them and they shut down their program out of embarrassment. So anyone who has that inexcusable take, I hope you now see the folly of your ways and we never have to see anyone make that claim ever again.
Answer this. If they folded the football program we wouldn’t have the satisfaction of blasting them. That would diminish our season.

Answer this. If they folded the football program we wouldn’t have the satisfaction of blasting them. That would diminish our season.
Personally I would care less. Then the Hole fans will become(they have safety net teams such as) Bama or Georgia fans, or Miami fans since the two have such a mutual respect for each other. They even said so on Warchant.

Why?

Why why why why why?

Why would you do that?

sadgator loves goofing on FSU as much as anybody…

But therapy can help you man, sadgator is serious…

It would not. I’m perfectly happy to never have to play them again or worry about them ruining a season again, or risk them intentionally injuring our players again. We have plenty of rivals that are more than satisfying to beat. We don’t need to give them the platform to escalate their cheating.

sadgator loves goofing on FSU as much as anybody…

But therapy can help you man, sadgator is serious…
Sadgator is clueless. Whatever.

I would block you but not all your posts are this pointless.

Edit: Funny neither you nor your nole sympathizer buddy actually have anything of substance to say. It’s just condescending “concern.” So you prefer a season where we have to hear about how they’re “back”? You like them being able to trick recruits into coming there? Because if so, then I’m sure there’s plenty of room on their bandwagon.

If all you have is petty condescending platitudes, maybe that’s not worth sharing, because it certainly has no effect on me other than making a note that your opinions are suspect.

Last edited:
It would not. I’m perfectly happy to never have to play them again or worry about them ruining a season again, or risk them intentionally injuring our players again. We have plenty of rivals that are more than satisfying to beat. We don’t need to give them the platform to escalate their cheating.
The POS Darnell Dockett twisting Earnest Graham's knee and the Holes players twisting Percy Harvin's ankle while the Hole fans cheer as he's injured.

The POS Darnell Dockett twisting Earnest Graham's knee and the Holes players twisting Percy Harvin's ankle while the Hole fans cheer as he's injured.
Exactly. Not to mention that they were essentially putting bounties on opposing players and often bragged about how many QBs they injured. But yeah, let’s root for them to win all their games because that crap should be encouraged. Who anyone could ever entertain that thought is beyond me

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I used to have a healthy amount of contempt for FSU, but it’s hard these days because we haven’t had our stuff together for some time. It would be a lot of fun to derail their season (and get bowl eligible) but for the most part I have fun with the rivalries.

Why?

Why why why why why?

Why would you do that?

Shime?

for the most part I have fun with the rivalries.

FSUcks Criminoles
ScUM thugs
USC Toe-jams
tOSU Schmuckeyes
Da-Mich Meatchickens
ND - The Neutered Lame
-----
AllBarn
Da Crimson Turds
Ar-Kansas piggies
aTm Auggie-doggies
LSU Corndogs
Ole Piss
Da-Cowbells of Starkvegas
Texass
Choke-la-homo
-----
Candy
Kensucky mildcats
USCe Lamecocks
Show-me Misery
Tennis-sea Dollies
UGly legghumping, buttsniffing, nuttlickers
When it comes to the name-calling, I try very hard to be 'All-Inclusive.' with the jabs.... 😁

Reactions: Nicktheslick
It's not hatred, it's just rivalry. And, by the way I try very hard to keep Hatred out of my vocabulary although, not always successful.....jim
Are you posting from the senior citizens section of Stalog 13? Do you have any idea of who and where "Jimbo" is these days? 😂

Exactly. Not to mention that they were essentially putting bounties on opposing players and often bragged about how many QBs they injured. But yeah, let’s root for them to win all their games because that crap should be encouraged. Who anyone could ever entertain that thought is beyond me
I am seriously pissed off at Doug Johnson for whizzing that 1998 pass pregame by Blobby's head. Doug was never very accurate anyway. Worst pass of his career, college or pro. He missed! :mad: That was the worst case of home cooking, only surpassed by the 2003 Swindle in the Swamp. :mad:

UF vs FSU Team Stat comparison Missed Tackles - UF: 104 FSU: 108

Copied and pasted from above. WUT!!!!!? Stats do not tell the entire story. 102 of those 104 UF tackles missed were in our secondary for30 yard gains,!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why?

Why why why why why?

Why would you do that?

I want the Noles and Georgia to lose every game they play.

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
Sadgator is clueless. Whatever.

I would block you but not all your posts are this pointless.

Edit: Funny neither you nor your nole sympathizer buddy actually have anything of substance to say. It’s just condescending “concern.” So you prefer a season where we have to hear about how they’re “back”? You like them being able to trick recruits into coming there? Because if so, then I’m sure there’s plenty of room on their bandwagon.

If all you have is petty condescending platitudes, maybe that’s not worth sharing, because it certainly has no effect on me other than making a note that your opinions are suspect.
Look, this is the guy who seriously considered getting a “14-9” tattoo at one point in his life.

sadgator had basically a front row seat to the Swindle…

sadgator has been through the wars with those dudes, and sadgator dislikes those punchinello mf’er’s as much as anyone…

But “hate” is a toxic thing. As a 50 something year old man, sadgator realizes that there are some real genuine and decent semi fans out there. sadgator will bust their balls when the chance presents itself, but sadgator doesn’t wish ill will upon them.

sadgator has too much other stuff in his life that he cares about to be bothered if FSU has some success. Does sadgator want them to win the National Title, heck no. But sadgator ain’t gonna worry about it if they have a good year.

sadgator loves his fellow man, friend and rival alike.

That being said, sadgator hopes Florida beats the ever living sh!t out of them tomorrow and spoils their playoff dreams.

c6e6f7ce5fe2be02605278c382cb76d9.jpg

Last edited:

Why?

Why why why why why?

Why would you do that?

877o5z.gif

I am seriously pissed off at Doug Johnson for whizzing that 1998 pass pregame by Blobby's head. Doug was never very accurate anyway. Worst pass of his career, college or pro. He missed! :mad: That was the worst case of home cooking, only surpassed by the 2003 Swindle in the Swamp. :mad:

You gotta admit Bowden's line about that was funny...What if your qb had thrown a ball at Spurrier?
"He'd have hit him."

Oh, and screw you guys tonight -especially ih8fsu 😀

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT