ADVERTISEMENT

SEC tournament crash and burn but still NCAA tourney bound...

Former SEC PG and the current Gators HC Mike White is the only Gator B-Ball coach to be awarded CoY in 3 different leagues. MWC - AAC - SEC
He has coached the all time Career Assists Leaders at: LaT and at UF
He recruited and has coached the SEC's preseason PoY, (medically out for the season, jus-damn)
He recruited and is currently coaching the 1st Team All SEC PG.

The Florida men's basketball team has been selected as a No. 7 seed for the 2021 NCAA Tournament. It marks the Gators' 21st all-time NCAA Tournament appearance and 4th (5th if not for the Kung Flu cancellation) under head coach Mike White. Florida is one of 12 teams and the only SEC team to make every NCAA Tournament since 2017. Florida is also one of 11 teams to win at least one game in each of the past three NCAA Tournaments, nine of whom are also in the 2021 field with a chance to build on those streaks.

Florida is led into the NCAA Tournament by Gainesville native PG Tre Mann, who comes in on one of the hottest scoring streaks in recent Gators history. Mann is one of only 3 Gators over the past 25 seasons to put together 4 consecutive 20-point games, joining Nick Calathes (Jan.-Feb. 2009) and Matt Walsh (Feb. 2004) and will attempt to become the first during that time with 5 straight.
For the rest of the story go to...

PS
Players graduate if they stay.
No academic casualties.
No off the court problems.
Gator players continue winning awards.
i.e. Tre Mann Earns NABC All-District Honors

So, if he doesn't at least win a NC this scamdemic season, then fire his sorry no coaching butt.... 😏

Last edited:
Former SEC PG and the current Gators HC Mike White is the only Gator B-Ball coach to be awarded CoY in 3 different leagues. MWC - AAC - SEC
He has coached the all time Career Assists Leaders at: LaT and at UF
He has coached the SEC's preseason PoY, (medically out for the season, jus-damn)
He is currently coaching the 1st Team All SEC PG.

The Florida men's basketball team has been selected as a No. 7 seed for the 2021 NCAA Tournament. It marks the Gators' 21st all-time NCAA Tournament appearance and 4th (5th if not for the Kung Flu cancellation) under head coach Mike White. Florida is one of 12 teams and the only SEC team to make every NCAA Tournament since 2017. Florida is also one of 11 teams to win at least one game in each of the past three NCAA Tournaments, nine of whom are also in the 2021 field with a chance to build on those streaks.

Florida is led into the NCAA Tournament by Gainesville native PG Tre Mann, who comes in on one of the hottest scoring streaks in recent Gators history. Mann is one of only 3 Gators over the past 25 seasons to put together 4 consecutive 20-point games, joining Nick Calathes (Jan.-Feb. 2009) and Matt Walsh (Feb. 2004) and will attempt to become the first during that time with 5 straight.
For the rest of the story go to...

PS
Players graduate if they stay.
No academic casualties.
No off the court problems.
Gator players continue winning awards.

So, if he doesn't at least win a NC this scamdemic season, then fire his sorry no coaching butt.... 😏

So the current discussions on this thread are about Gator baseball and Kentucky basketball, so you step in with the same tired diatribe about Mike White's complete awesomeness. Makes sense.

So the current discussions on this thread are about Gator baseball and Kentucky basketball, so you step in with the same tired diatribe about Mike White's complete awesomeness. Makes sense.
I may be lost in the conversation. But where was UK mentioned?

I may be lost in the conversation. But where was UK mentioned?

Do you have UK Alum and Irish Poker Dog blocked? Because they are talking about UK basketball just a couple of posts up from this one.

Edit: No, I see you gave them both a Like, so you don't have them blocked. Did you not realize they were talking about UK and not UF?

Reactions: ukalum1988
Good thing that I'm the only one that has ever veered off Little Loopy Lizzy's idea of what the thread is about. Silly me, thinking that this thread had something to do with the NCAA B-Ball Tourney.... :rolleyes:

It looks to me like this is another prime example of my posting not fitting in with his own constant stupidity concerning Mike White's suitability as the Gator B-Ball coach. (he's just whiny from being bitch slapped yet again)

I guess I'll need to check in with LLL first, before posting, so he can tell me if what I'm posting fits his idea of being relevant to the thread topic? Yeah, that's gonna happen alright... 😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣

Do you have UK Alum and Irish Poker Dog blocked? Because they are talking about UK basketball just a couple of posts up from this one.

Edit: No, I see you gave them both a Like, so you don't have them blocked. Did you not realize they were talking about UK and not UF?
Sorry Lizardgrad. You are correct. I should not have even been on here last night. I went for a Covid test yesterday morning and complained to my doctor about my back. Gave me a prescription. Pills kick my ass. My wife ask this morning what I was laughing at so much last night. Needless to say, If I am in pain. Back to Bud Light.

Sorry Lizardgrad. You are correct. I should not have even been on here last night. I went for a Covid test yesterday morning and complained to my doctor about my back. Gave me a prescription. Pills kick my ass. My wife ask this morning what I was laughing at so much last night. Needless to say, If I am in pain. Back to Bud Light.

No worries! Well, except about your back. Hope that heals up quick. Pain sucks.

Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT