ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the SEC programs/Coaches Right Now

It will be interesting to see if Kirby Smart leads Georgia to championships or probation first. Georgia had one of the greatest recruiting classes ever, and that shouldn't be happening at a school who hasn't won a national championship since the Jimmy Carter administration. They got literally every single recruit they wanted...even over much better and much more proven coaches like Saban and Urban Meyer

Translation: the only way UGA beats Urban to recruits is to pay them better than we do. Sad!

It will be interesting to see if Kirby Smart leads Georgia to championships or probation first. Georgia had one of the greatest recruiting classes ever, and that shouldn't be happening at a school who hasn't won a national championship since the Jimmy Carter administration. They got literally every single recruit they wanted...even over much better and much more proven coaches like Saban and Urban Meyer

Maybe you should go review the Offer lists before making such crack-pot claims. :confused: I know that new Gator Mullen got several that UGly (among others) had offered. o_O

Florida did not get ONE recruit Kirby wanted! Kang Kirby gets what he wants! Get use to it!

While technically correct (it was 10 not just ONE), your insinuation is FoS.

1) Either smarty-pants didn't get everyone he wanted. (making you a liar) :rolleyes:
OR
2) He made offers to kids that he didn't want and had no intention of keeping his word to. (making him the liar) o_O

I'll let you tell us which one of those two is accurate.... :cool:

And this doesn't cover every UGly/smarty offer, just the ones that chose UF.

All 10 of these Gator commits, had listed offers from UGly.
DE Mark Langham ****
OLB David Reese ****
DB Trey Dean ****
WR Jacob Copeland ****
WR Justin Watkins ****
QB-dt Emory Jones ****
OT Richard Gouraige ****
RB Dameon Pierce ****
TE Kyle Pitts ****
TE/DE Dante Lang ***
Per the Rivals Recruiting Offer Lists

I’m going to have to disagree with you.

When Ole Miss does it, you raise an eyebrow.

But Florida fans (here at least) have said for years that the worst nightmare is for Georgia to get a competent coach.

UGA is the old money Baka of the East. They’re in a state that produces massive amounts of high school talent, and they always get great players.

But a coach that can up the recruiting game just a notch and actually not have bizarre Richt/Zook like collapses every year that lead you to a solid 10-11 win season but never a championship season, is a doomsday.

It’s bad news.

I’m still not convinced Kirby is the guy that Georgia fans think and hope he is, but it’s certainly concerning.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Who is we?

Jesus..... Northerners are f##### stupid sometimes

Only sometimes??? :confused:

Gramps also used to say; "Down here, we don't GaS how you did it up North."

Lol so ohs, if I recall, is an Auburn fan, and I believe the OHS is for Opelika High School (the bordering city and rival to Auburn High School....not Ohio State (which is the only thing I can assume you people were thinking.).

Just saying.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Lol so ohs, if I recall, is an Auburn fan, and I believe the OHS is for Opelika High School (the bordering city and rival to Auburn High School....not Ohio State (which is the only thing I can assume you people were thinking.).

Just saying.

U always ruin it lol

While technically correct (it was 10 not just ONE), your insinuation is FoS.

1) Either smarty-pants didn't get everyone he wanted. (making you a liar) :rolleyes:
OR
2) He made offers to kids that he didn't want and had no intention of keeping his word to. (making him the liar) o_O

I'll let you tell us which one of those two is accurate.... :cool:

And this doesn't cover every UGly/smarty offer, just the ones that chose UF.

All 10 of these Gator commits, had listed offers from UGly.
DE Mark Langham ****
OLB David Reese ****
DB Trey Dean ****
WR Jacob Copeland ****
WR Justin Watkins ****
QB-dt Emory Jones ****
OT Richard Gouraige ****
RB Dameon Pierce ****
TE Kyle Pitts ****
TE/DE Dante Lang ***
Per the Rivals Recruiting Offer Lists

These kids had offers early on and not commitable ones. Are you really that uneducated that you think we would have accepted a commitment from Jones with Fields signed and sealed? Jones doesn’t even compare! Pitts? Both our TE commits are ranked higher! Copeland might be the only one of that list that Kang Kirby would of thought twice about accepting a commitment from. When you recruit at an elite level, you have to make tough decisions. We couldn’t take all the kids that wanted to come. Be happy because that allowed you to get a few we didn’t want.

I’m going to have to disagree with you.

When Ole Miss does it, you raise an eyebrow.

But Florida fans (here at least) have said for years that the worst nightmare is for Georgia to get a competent coach.

UGA is the old money Baka of the East. They’re in a state that produces massive amounts of high school talent, and they always get great players.

But a coach that can up the recruiting game just a notch and actually not have bizarre Richt/Zook like collapses every year that lead you to a solid 10-11 win season but never a championship season, is a doomsday.

It’s bad news.

I’m still not convinced Kirby is the guy that Georgia fans think and hope he is, but it’s certainly concerning.
I am not disputing that Georgia should recruit well, but they had a class that rivals the very best recruiting classes that Saban has ever had, that Urban Meyer has ever had, and that Pete Carrol ever had.

Actually we've always recruited well. Sadly we haven't done much with the talent. Kirby's just taking the next step. Since Rivals started ranking classes we average near the top .

I knew u were a Maryland fan!. See i can throw out stupid sentences too. I actualmy use to pull for UGA to beat Ga Tech even when i was there. I hate Ga Tech and Uga. Both fan bases are some of the most delusional and u nvr know who they are until they win, then all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork. Your QB took on the personality of the fan base. Scared
Calm down Techie... go have a Zima.
giphy.gif

Actually we've always recruited well. Sadly we haven't done much with the talent. Kirby's just taking the next step. Since Rivals started ranking classes we average near the top .

Yep, Spurrier asked the question, "I wonder what happens to all of those high ranked recurits,,, once they get to Georgia?" o_O

And that's probably what the smarter recruits should be asking themselves too, even now days... :cool:

These kids had offers early on and not commitable ones. Are you really that uneducated that you think we would have accepted a commitment from Jones with Fields signed and sealed? Jones doesn’t even compare! Pitts? Both our TE commits are ranked higher! Copeland might be the only one of that list that Kang Kirby would of thought twice about accepting a commitment from. When you recruit at an elite level, you have to make tough decisions. We couldn’t take all the kids that wanted to come. Be happy because that allowed you to get a few we didn’t want.

FACTS

Yep, Spurrier asked the question, "I wonder what happens to all of those high ranked recurits,,, once they get to Georgia?" o_O

And that's probably what the smarter recruits should be asking themselves too, even now days... :cool:
It was true... :( but like Spurrier's coaching career, those days are over. :D
Look who's off to that great start for the 2019 class... Dawgs on top. :)

Do you really believe Florida will compete in 2018?

Sure, has a Mullen coached team ever failed to 'compete' anywhere he's ever been?

Now, W/L success is another question, but since he took no-where Stark-vegas to yearly bowl games, I doubt that he will do worse at UF.
Do you? o_O

For me right now, I need to see which QB starts and what the QB 2-3 depth chart looks like. I also need to see the further progression of the OL.
After that, IF all goes well, Dan could beat ANY team on the Gator schedule with the roster he has. I still need to see how the Spring unfolds before I jump in off the deep end of the pool.... (hoping it doesn't turn into cliff diving) ;)

Team injuries across a season can play havoc with any team's success in the SEC, because of the overall 'MONSTER' competition level. But I'm pretty happy for right now with how things are shaping up. By year 3 we'll all have an answer to most of the Mullen coaching questions. Until then, wild speculations and rampant opinion slinging will rule the daze... :cool:

UF has enough talent to compete in the SECe. Right now it seems to be UGA and everyone else a step behind. Things can change quickly and Mullen knows the SEC landscape as well as anyone plus he has more talent now than he did at MSU. Here is my early prediction for the SECe:

1) UGA 7-1 with its loss against Auburn or outside possibility against UF.
2) UF 6-2. Only three road games with MSU being the lone road loss in a tight game. I also see a probable loss against UGA, although UF usually is up for that game.
3) USCe 5-3. Losses @ aTm, @UGA, and at home against UF.
4), 5) 6) and 7). Transition time at UTK, Kentucky overachieving a bit then coming back down to Earth, Mizzou and Vandy probably battling it out for 6 and 7th.

So, the answer is that you and Smarty-pants are both liars.

These kids had offers early on and not commitable ones.
Okay, so it's Smart that's the commitment liar. Good to know for recruits.

Jones doesn’t even compare!
Well tell me genius, how do 5 Stars Eason and Fromm compare with Fields?

Are you really that uneducated that you think we would have accepted a commitment from Jones with Fields signed and sealed?

Jacob Eason - 5 star
Jake Fromm - 5 star
Justin Fields - 5 star
Looks like to me like Smart keeps on recruiting QB's because he can't seem to find one that can actually play at a 5 star NC level, at least not for him at Jawja.... o_O
So yeah, I think that he might have taken Jones in an attempt to try and cover all of his previous failed recruiting bets...
* This is what happens to high rated QB's that go to the buttsniffers. It's tough to keep your head up and looking down field, while you're busy sniffin' butts. :confused:

Pitts? Both our TE commits are ranked higher!

I hate to burst you 'village idiot' bubble, but outsider rating never guarantees on the field performance, otherwise you'd not need Fromm or Fields....:rolleyes:
#1 TE Luke Ford 6-7 247
#5 TE Fitzpatrick 6-6 232
-------
#9 TE Kemore Gamble 6-3 255 rsFr
#12 TE Kyke Pitts 6-4 224
#34 TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 230 (he may play OLB/DE at UF in the 3-4).
The Gators already have a TE on the roster that came from a FL HS with these senior season numbers:
HS Sr Stephens 6-4 251 -- 56 for 1,105 Yds, 19.7 Yds/Rec, 14 TD's.
But since HS doesn't always mean good in college, he had a 24.6 Yd/Rec at UF in 2017. :eek: -- With a Mullen OL, QB, and spread offense, I expect that all of the Gator receivers will do a bit better in 2018. :cool:

Copeland might be the only one of that list that Kang Kirby would of thought twice about accepting a commitment from.

That's pretty funny to me, being as how some here think that Ath Justin Watkins WR/RB/KR/CB may end up being the better athlete of the two, and our co-OC/WR's coach thinks that Copeland might be the next Percy Harvin, and he's the one that coached Percy at UF so he should know...
BTW - Watkins top 5 offers were from -- UF, Bama, Clem, FSU, & UGly....
The offer lists for the rest of them look very similar. o_O

When you recruit at an elite level, you have to make tough decisions. We couldn’t take all the kids that wanted to come. Be happy because that allowed you to get a few we didn’t want.
(liar's confirmed) :oops:
Right, Smart passed on RB Dameon Pierce because all he did was pass H.Walker on the Ga HS Career Rushing list. :rolleyes:

So, the answer is that you and Smarty-pants are both liars.

Jones doesn’t even compare!
Well tell me genius, how do 5 Stars Eason and Fromm compare with Fields?

Are you really that uneducated that you think we would have accepted a commitment from Jones with Fields signed and sealed?

Jacob Eason - 5 star
Jake Fromm - 5 star
Justin Fields - 5 star
Looks like to me like Smart keeps on recruiting QB's because he can't seem to find one that can actually play at a 5 star NC level, at least not for him at Jawja.... o_O
So yeah, I think that he might have taken Jones in an attempt to try and cover all of his previous failed recruiting bets...
* This is what happens to high rated QB's that go to the buttsniffers. It's tough to keep your head up and looking down field, while you're busy sniffin' butts. :confused:

Pitts? Both our TE commits are ranked higher!

I hate to burst you 'village idiot' bubble, but outsider rating never guarantees on the field performance, otherwise you'd not need Fromm or Fields....:rolleyes:
#1 TE Luke Ford 6-7 247
#5 TE Fitzpatrick 6-6 232
-------
#9 TE Kemore Gamble 6-3 255 rsFr
#12 TE Kyke Pitts 6-4 224
#34 TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 230 (he may play OLB/DE at UF in the 3-4).
The Gators already have a TE on the roster that came from a FL HS with these senior season numbers:
HS Sr Stephens 6-4 251 -- 56 for 1,105 Yds, 19.7 Yds/Rec, 14 TD's.
But since HS doesn't always mean good in college, he had a 24.6 Yd/Rec at UF in 2017. :eek: -- With a Mullen OL, QB, and spread offense, I expect that all of the Gator receivers will do a bit better in 2018. :cool:

Copeland might be the only one of that list that Kang Kirby would of thought twice about accepting a commitment from.

That's pretty funny to me, being as how some here think that Ath Justin Watkins WR/RB/KR/CB may end up being the better athlete of the two, and our co-OC/WR's coach thinks that Copeland might be the next Percy Harvin, and he's the one that coached Percy at UF so he should know...
BTW - Watkins top 5 offers were from -- UF, Bama, Clem, FSU, & UGly....
The offer lists for the rest of them look very similar. o_O

When you recruit at an elite level, you have to make tough decisions. We couldn’t take all the kids that wanted to come. Be happy because that allowed you to get a few we didn’t want.
(liar's confirmed) :oops:
Right, Smart passed on RB Dameon Pierce because all he did was pass H.Walker on the Ga HS Career Rushing list. :rolleyes:

I stated FACTS! There is 1 player in your signing class we would trade with. Maybe you should refresh yourself with our commitment list. Get use to this! Last year’s beating will seem like a close game compared to what it will look like this year. Kang Kirby owns Mullin! We will own you until the Kang retires!

I stated FACTS! There is 1 player in your signing class we would trade with. Maybe you should refresh yourself with our commitment list. Get use to this! Last year’s beating will seem like a close game compared to what it will look like this year. Kang Kirby owns Mullin! We will own you until the Kang retires!
Yes UGA will own UF just like they have the last 30 years. Not to mention all those national titles UGA has won in the last 30 years also. :D

You guys are cute. Your program is headed towards 10 years of mediocrity and you can’t even see it.

Yep, more 'VILLAGE IDIOT FACTS' for us Gators to throw back in your face.
The nuttlickers just never seem to learn. Any time they manage to get a single win, they will come out from under the porch, barkin' at da-moon, until they get spanked yet again. Then it's back under the porch to whine some more.

That's just so very typical of the leghumpers.... :cool:

Q - Why does the St. Johns river flow north?
A - Because Jawja SUCKS.

Q - Why are the prevailing winds usually from the north?
A - Because Jawja blows.

Q - Why do they close all of the bridges when the WLOCP is played?
A - To keep the river from becoming polluted by all of the Jawja post game jumpers.

Carry on... :D

Last edited:
Yep, more 'VILLAGE IDIOT FACTS' for us Gators to throw back in your face.
The nuttlickers just never seem to learn. Any time they manage to get a single win, they will come out from under the porch, barkin' at da-moon, until they get spanked yet again. Then it's back under the porch to whine some more.

That's just so very typical of the leghumpers.... :cool:

It’s going to be so much fun watching Kang Kirby drag all over you guys!

It’s going to be so much fun watching Kang Kirby drag all over you guys!

Because Dabo and Clemp's-son has already proven that your need consistent top 3 recruiting classes before you have a chance to win a NC.... :cool:

You guys are cute. Your program is headed towards 10 years of mediocrity and you can’t even see it.

You need to win more than 1 in a row, doggie, where have you been for the last 30 something years?

You mean mediocrity as in like not having won a national title in over 30 years? That kind of mediocrity?

You guys haven’t won the SEC in 10 years?!!?!???! Let that sink in! Plus we will own you guys until the Kang retires!
And you guys won it once. OK, "pat on the head and whack on the rear with a rolled up newspaper."

No run along you mangy mutt and let your betters discuss important things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT