ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the SEC programs/Coaches Right Now

Sorry, but UGA didn't lose 30 seniors who played. More like 14. Typically of most teams.

This is dumb. Why are you all acting like if a player doesn't start they aren't valuable? To downplay your losses? There's this thing called depth, and having experienced bodies for practice, special teams, etc. Nobody else had more seniors, if you don't see any value in that you don't know football. And in terms of starters...

You lost 12 senior starters alone:
Chubb
Michele
Payne
Wynn
Wims
Atkins
Lorenzo Carter
Bellamy
Reggie Carter
Parrish
Sanders
Davis

You lost an additional 2 junior starters:

Thompson
Smith

So 14 of out of 22 starters gone. But let me guess they all suck and all your shiny new recruits are already better.

This is dumb. Why are you all acting like if a player doesn't start they aren't valuable? To downplay your losses? There's this thing called depth, and having experienced bodies for practice, special teams, etc. Nobody else had more seniors, if you don't see any value in that you don't know football. And in terms of starters...

You lost 12 senior starters alone:
Chubb
Michele
Payne
Wynn
Wims
Atkins
Lorenzo Carter
Bellamy
Reggie Carter
Parrish
Sanders
Davis

You lost an additional 2 junior starters:

Thompson
Smith

So 14 of out of 22 starters gone. But let me guess they all suck and all your shiny new recruits are already better.
Not all of those guys you listed were starters. Also, I think we'll be okay without several of the senior walkons although we do appreciate their contributions (scout teams, etc.). Fortunately Kirby is a recruiting beast and understands LOS importance better than Richt (and I love CMR). Take a look at our OL roster now if you get a chance.
We also played 17 freshmen last year, which was near the top in the country.

Last edited:
Not all of those guys were starters. Also, I think we'll be okay without several of the senior walkons although we do appreciate their contributions (scout teams, etc.). Fortunately Kirby is a recruiting beast and understands LOS importance better than Richt (and I love CMR). Take a look at our OL roster now if you get a chance.

Uh yes they were, check your Rose Bowl or National Championship game if you believe otherwise. And why do y'all insist on coming here and making shit up acting like the majority of your seniors were walk-ons? Excluding the starters I've listed, you also had seniors such as:

Brice Ramsey (4-star)
Jordan Davis (3-star)
Jeb Blazevich (4-star)
Aulden Bynum (3-star)
Dyshon Sims (4-star)

Some contribute more than others, but point being, the majority weren't walkons. Y'all are fake news. And wake me up when those beasts recruits produce on the field, until then I don't care. Same for UF.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Uh yes they were, check your Rose Bowl or National Championship game if you believe otherwise. And why do y'all insist on coming here and making shit up acting like the majority of your seniors were walk-ons? Excluding the starters I've listed, you also had seniors such as:

Brice Ramsey (4-star)
Jordan Davis (3-star)
Jeb Blazevich (4-star)
Aulden Bynum (3-star)
Dyshon Sims (4-star)

Some contribute more than others, but point being, the majority weren't walkons. Y'all are fake news.
I don't think I said the majority were walkons. You'll see the news again in JAX. It's probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with a Chinese fire drill and 3rd & Grantham. You're probably not use to that on defense as a Gators fan but it's coming.

Way to go out on a limb predicting you'll beat a team coming off a 4-7 year with a first year coach. You should get paid for that kind of analysis.

Wow... didn't expect excuses already.

Its not excuses you moron. UF is rebuilding, clearly. As of this moment UGA would be favored as would a lot of other teams on our schedule. You guys aren't special in that regard. You're annoying.

Its not excuses you moron. UF is rebuilding, clearly. As of this moment UGA would be favored as would a lot of other teams on our schedule. You guys aren't special in that regard. You're annoying.
We'll then get ready to be annoyed until Kirby retires brother... and according to you we've lost all these starters so I guess we're rebuilding too .

Reactions: khonelson
You're an idiot, Smart is where he wants to be. He is a UGA alumni. I know you might not know what that word means

I know Smart has gained some weight since his playing days, but I don't think that he is so obese that he can be classified as multiple people. JMO.

Last edited:
You're an idiot, Smart is where he wants to be. He is a UGA alumni. I know you might not know what that word means

And he will still leave and ur fanbase will be pissed LMAO cant wait for that day. U dont even see it coming, the blindside will be real. Bama gunna offer him 12-15 mill a yr and he will be gone! Sry for ur loss but UGA is small time compared to Bama

And he will still leave and ur fanbase will be pissed LMAO cant wait for that day. U dont even see it coming, the blindside will be real. Bama gunna offer him 12-15 mill a yr and he will be gone! Sry for ur loss but UGA is small time compared to Bama
giphy.gif

The SEC East was terrible. The second best team in the division lost 4 games. Three other teams in the division didn't even have a winning record. You all played two ranked teams in the regular season and went 1-1. You won the SEC because you got a do over against a banged up Auburn team after they beat you by 30 the first time around. And you're wrong about your seniors and upperclassmen.

Very true. UGA was overrated and it showed in the title game which they were EXTREMELY lucky to be in

Overrated? We didn’t just beat teams last year... we waxed them. Lucky? You guys have no idea what your talking about lol

Look at the records of the teams you played. Its funny to see idiots like you on this board now...why weren't you over here after 8-5 talking all that shit if you believed in Kirby so much? You suddenly discovered this board after one good season? Y'all are some pu**y ass opportunists.

Overrated? We didn’t just beat teams last year... we waxed them. Lucky? You guys have no idea what your talking about lol

Yea, looks like u waxed Auburn and bama.....oh..oh...man....oh...wait...ouch. This must be embarrassing for you. Someone inform this loser of what happened in those games

Look at the records of the teams you played. Its funny to see idiots like you on this board now...why weren't you over here after 8-5 talking all that shit if you believed in Kirby so much? You suddenly discovered this board after one good season? Y'all are some pu**y ass opportunists.

Exactly, typical buttsniffers as insta would say. I was over here all 7 wins and 6 losses this season

I’ll take 4 SEC titles in a row! When was your last one again?
Since the 1990 Expansion, which of us has the most SEC-C's?

UF has won 3 NC's in football and 2 Heisman's since the last time a leghumper won one. Were you even alive the last time a nuttlicker won one?
But the buttsniffers fans are always GONNA do something big in every off season. :rolleyes:
Until reality smacks them in the face again. :cool:

UGA will run for 400 yards on Florida’s D next year! FACT!
Not a FACT at all, just another village idiot's wild speculation. :confused:

Star ratings and position rating by the outsiders are often off the actual performance mark. o_O

#26 RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 - He was off to an incredible freshman season last fall while rushing for 526 Yd's and 2 TD's on a team-leading 6.7 yards per carry prior to the knee injury. He was only rated a 3 star, until Clemson's Dabo unsuccessfully attempted to filp him away from UF. Then the services gave him a 4th star.
~ FoS again, if they believe that there were 25 better RB's in that class.... (he broke Ray-Ray's HS rushing records)

Davis had received only 1 carry (8 yds) in the opener and then he turned 4 carries into 94 yards in the Gators’ 2nd game against Tennis-sea, before earning a larger workload. He’d end up with 5 straight games of at least 90 rushing yards, and his average in those games (99.6 YPG) had him on pace to become the 1st Florida 1st-year freshman to lead the team in rushing since Fred Taylor in 1994 and the first Gator to rush for 1,000 yards in his first college season since Emmitt Smith in 1987.
(Davis, was the #26 RB my azz...) :rolleyes:

The buttsniffers got lucky when he was injured out in the 1st Qtr in Jax.

IF he's fully healthy come Sept, it's going to be pretty tough to move him out of the starting job, even with the LAY-O-DED RB Corp that the Gators have for 2018. o_O

But what if Davis is not ready to go in Sept?

#12 RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 rsJr (5.0 ypc)
#28 RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr (short yds, + great receiver)
#25 RB Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 So (late spark, 7.1 ypc)
#26 RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 So (6.7 ypc, Fred Taylor Fr #'s before injury)
#10 RB Dameon Pierce 5-11 208 Fr - EE (HS 9.1 ypc, 6,779 Yds)
BTW, Pierce passed H.Walker's GA HS rushing numbers.
#11 RB Iverson Clement 5-11 199 Fr - EE (HS 7.2 ypc, WR/KR)

With a few more that run the ball on Jet sweeps or at wildcat.
#05 Slot-WR/RB Dre Massey 5-9 186 4.35/40 rsSr
#25 Ath Kadarius Toney 5-11 194 So (the human joystick)
#12 WR/RB Jacob Copeland 6-0 192 Fr - UA-AA,
#16 WR/RB/CB Justin Watkins 5-11 172 Fr - UA-AA,
================

I seem to remember not long ago - NR UF 38 - 20 #11 UGly.
That day the Gators ran for 418 Yards on the buttsniffers. :cool:
RB Kelvin Taylor Soph 25 for 197 Yds, 7.9 ypc, 2 TD's
RB Matt Jones Jr 25 for 192 Yds, 7.7 ypc, 2 TD's
And that's what a FACT looks like... :p

Last edited:
When was your last SEC title???????

So, you only have questions, no answers for questions put to you? o_O

In which sport? UF has so many of them (#1 All Time in SEC-C's) that it's difficult to keep up with them all.... :cool:

UF has finished in the Top 10 for the Directors Cup for 34 consecutive years. When was UGly's last Top 10 finish?

And if you don't even know what the Director's Cup is for (likely), how about the last time that UGly won all 3 of the SEC's All Sports Trophies in the same season?
Alternate question: When was your last All Sports Trophy in any of the 3 that are given?

I knew you were a Ga Tech fan!

I knew u were a Maryland fan!. See i can throw out stupid sentences too. I actualmy use to pull for UGA to beat Ga Tech even when i was there. I hate Ga Tech and Uga. Both fan bases are some of the most delusional and u nvr know who they are until they win, then all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork. Your QB took on the personality of the fan base. Scared

Last edited:
FSU has beat you how many years in a row? You guys haven’t won the conference in 10 years?!?!?!? I said it’s great to be a ???? Not a gator!

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if Kirby Smart leads Georgia to championships or probation first. Georgia had one of the greatest recruiting classes ever, and that shouldn't be happening at a school who hasn't won a national championship since the Jimmy Carter administration. They got literally every single recruit they wanted...even over much better and much more proven coaches like Saban and Urban Meyer

It will be interesting to see if Kirby Smart leads Georgia to championships or probation first. Georgia had one of the greatest recruiting classes ever, and that shouldn't be happening at a school who hasn't won a national championship since the Jimmy Carter administration. They got literally every single recruit they wanted...even over much better and much more proven coaches like Saban and Urban Meyer

Kang Kirby gets who he wants! Get use to it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT