ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

My 5’10” 320lb friend got COVID and had mild flu symptoms for a week.

My 5’10” 320lb friend’s wife who is 5’5” 250lbs got it and had mild flu like symptoms for a week.

ANOTHER ‘Fully Vaccinated’ NFL Head Coach Gets Covid Despite Over 95% of Team Getting Jabbed.​

Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel. I guess he now only has a 99.999% chance of survival instead of 99.998%.

ANOTHER ‘Fully Vaccinated’ NFL Head Coach Gets Covid Despite Over 95% of Team Getting Jabbed.​

Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel. I guess he now only has a 99.999% chance of survival instead of 99.998%.
99.99999% compared to 98%

98% only makes sense if we recorded every case, or if everyone who contracted Covid had a positive test. We both know that’s not the case.
Mortality rate is calculated by known deaths divided by number of known positive cases. It’s universally true for all diseases For which there is a test. So, for lack of any other information, the mortality rate the United States is 1.8 and worldwide is 2.1%.

Is it statistics you can compare numbers as long as the method of recording and calculating those numbers is consistent from disease to disease.

Reactions: SORT14
Mortality rate is calculated by known deaths divided by number of known positive cases. It’s universally true for all diseases For which there is a test. So, for lack of any other information, the mortality rate the United States is 1.8 and worldwide is 2.1%.

Is it statistics you can compare numbers as long as the method of recording and calculating those numbers is consistent from disease to disease.
Right - that’s the case fatality rate. The infection fatality is really what matters and it’s harder to get to. Data analysts, WHO and our government agencies all work to get best guess estimates.

CFR is easy to calculate and IFR has some assumptions. But when it comes down to it, if you want to figure out your real risk, IFR is really important to understand.

We just lost a 36 year old that I had become particularly close to his friends and family. It was a miracle he survived this long. This one sucks really bad.

I had a feeling it was going to make it through the night. He’s been on my mind all day long. Don’t feel like talking about Covid anymore right now
Damned if the guy didn’t survive. At least through the night. When I called to check on him they said his systolic blood pressure was in the 60s they couldn’t pick up his oxygen saturation he was 100% poop of 18 I thought it was a matter of seconds before he coded. Then apparently he rallied just enough and he still hanging in there. We’ll see, hoping and praying for a miracle.
He passed tonight at 6:40 PM surrounded by his mom and dad, sister, and his extended family

98% only makes sense if we recorded every case, or if everyone who contracted Covid had a positive test. We both know that’s not the case.
Yeah but who cares if he's wild and loose with data and facts.

Trust me, I'm am internet doctor. Would you rather get your information from Facebook or Twitter?

Reactions: jfegaly
I am shocked that you didn't post that it is approved (Pfizer). Changes the narrative for some, many
Who would it change the narrative for? Actually you said many. Does that mean we can expect a spike in the percentage of people who have taken the shot, starting today?

Sounds like another shot cheerleader has entered the building.

Reactions: jfegaly
I am shocked that you didn't post that it is approved (Pfizer). Changes the narrative for some, many
I think we all knew it was getting approved by the FDA today. I’ve been a little busy this morning. Not sure that really changes anything for the people in here, the only thing the FDA has been waiting on was the approval of the shelflife of the label. Otherwise they Had signed off on everything else for months now.

Reactions: kalimgoodman

Well, while I have been reading this thread and writing this post 4 people have died from a cardiovascular incident.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone the reason (MHO) the FDA is approving the Pfizer vaccine is to force military personnel into getting it. it is the vaccine that the VA is pushing on vets and active military personnel.

Agree. Thats why the Pentagon said by Mid September. As a side note, here in Houston they offered pfizer at the main hospital, but the two smaller outpatient clinics near me were jnj. We got the jnj

@GhostOfMatchesMalone the reason (MHO) the FDA is approving the Pfizer vaccine is to force military personnel into getting it. it is the vaccine that the VA is pushing on vets and active military personnel.
I can appreciate distrust of the government, as they certainly have earned it. I'm not into conspiracy theories without substantial evidence. Let's hope the evidence shows otherwise. Ultimately, if there is a significant health risk with the vaccines, it will play out right in front of us given the billions of people who have been vaccinated. I got Moderna and had no problems at all FYI.

I can appreciate distrust of the government, as they certainly have earned it. I'm not into conspiracy theories without substantial evidence. Let's hope the evidence shows otherwise. Ultimately, if there is a significant health risk with the vaccines, it will play out right in front of us given the billions of people who have been vaccinated. I got Moderna and had no problems at all FYI.
I received the Moderna vaccine as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT