ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Post all of your info and opinions here.
Support this idea hundred percent. We’re all kind of out of control with all these different threads were posting. This will make the Gator lounge a much better place for everybody. Good job Fresno.

Pick your spot on the curve boys, this threads topic is pulmonary and critical care viral infections and vaccinations.

dunning-kruger-effect-1.png

I will update the below numbers every few days.

Last edited:
The Butchers Bill

Locally:
We now have 313 COVID positive admissions across the system

Hospital A (Louisiana where I work)

Census: 476

Available Non-COVID Med/Surg Beds: 32

Available ICUs: 4

COVID Unit Census: 194

COVID Unit beds available: 12

ED visits: 130

FED visits: 94

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients – 197 (159 unvaccinated)

Hospital B (Alabama)

Census: 183 (including 19 holding in ER/FED)

Available Non-COVID Med/Surg Beds: 0

Available ICUs: 2 SICU

COVID Unit Census: 92

COVID Unit beds available: 0

ED visits: 61

FED visits: 92

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients – 95 (85 unvaccinated)

Hospital C (Mississippi)

Census: 49 (MedSurg 25 / ICU 5 / L&D 0 / SBH 14) ** 5 patients boarding in ED**

Available Non-COVID beds: 0

Available ICU beds: 0

COVID Unit census: 18

COVID Unit beds available: 0

ED visits: 49

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients: 21 (17 unvaccinated)

The Butchers Bill

Worldwide

Total Number of Cases: 207,434,535
Total Number of Deaths: 4,336,332
Mortality Rate: 2.1%
US Total Number of Cases: 36,697,292
US Total Number of Deaths: 621,716
Mortality Rate: 1.7%

And the good news:

To date total Vaccines Worldwide: 4,695,774,983
To date total of Vaccines US: 356,000,000
To date total of US Citizens FULLY VACCINATED: 168,000,000
Currently 51% of US Citizens are FULLY VACCINATED.

Total number of US deaths proven to be caused by the Vaccines: 0
Total number of US deaths due to COVID 19: 621,716

VACCINES SAVE LIVES!!!

I was there eating dinner last night.

Will be interesting to see how it is enforced. New York starting something similar.

Personally I am against vaccine mandates and agree vaccination should be a personal choice and never forced, but I am in favor of these sort of things if they are temporary and bring our current pandemic surge under control. It’s better than shutting everything down.

VACCINATE!!!!

Last edited:

Love the positioning of this. 'Get the vaccine and look at all these prizes you win!"

Translation: Get the vaccine and we give you back the rights we just took from you.

Reactions: jroc287
666. @kalimgoodman troll is perfect for NYC residency. Loves him some Government daddy.
Check the replies, every time someone points out how horrible that is, the replies are 'no one is forcing you do do anything. You can stay at home if you don't comply'.

It will be absolutely fascinating to see the spin from the left if we soon reach a point where the same restrictions are required for the vaccinated. If the trend continues in covid cases, the vaccinated will soon make up the majority of cases. Likely before fall sports seasons start.

If that happens I cannot WAIT to hear these same people scream about fascism LOL

Reactions: jroc287
Regarding messenger RNA vaccines safety during pregnancy:

Conclusions​

When compared to the expected range of SABs in recognized pregnancies, these data suggest receipt of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine preconception or during pregnancy is not associated with an increased risk of SAB. These findings add to accumulating evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines during pregnancy are safe.

A new CDC analysisexternal icon of current data from the v-safe pregnancy registry assessed vaccination early in pregnancy and did not find an increased risk of miscarriage among nearly 2,500 pregnant women who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine before 20 weeks of pregnancy. Miscarriage typically occurs in about 11-16% of pregnancies, and this study found miscarriage rates after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine were around 13%, similar to the expected rate of miscarriage in the general population.

Regarding messenger RNA vaccines safety during pregnancy:

Conclusions​

When compared to the expected range of SABs in recognized pregnancies, these data suggest receipt of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine preconception or during pregnancy is not associated with an increased risk of SAB. These findings add to accumulating evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines during pregnancy are safe.

A new CDC analysisexternal icon of current data from the v-safe pregnancy registry assessed vaccination early in pregnancy and did not find an increased risk of miscarriage among nearly 2,500 pregnant women who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine before 20 weeks of pregnancy. Miscarriage typically occurs in about 11-16% of pregnancies, and this study found miscarriage rates after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine were around 13%, similar to the expected rate of miscarriage in the general population.

NIH a good source of information or no?

I suck at math, but I think that means 100% of their cases are the vaccinated.
Yeah nine whole new cases, from the cruise ship that they accepted the cases from. I’m not good with math either but I’m good with statistics. There are liars, damn liars, and then there are statisticians

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I suck at math, but I think that means 100% of their cases are the vaccinated.
And BTW, a 2500% increase. Stuff like this is why people question if these vaccines are causing shedding. Especially since the entire population is vaccinated, then the number of cases should have logically fell off a cliff.

Instead, it's rocketing to the moon.

That doesn't add up. It just doesn;t.

Yeah nine whole new cases, from the cruise ship that they accepted the cases from. I’m not good with math either but I’m good with statistics. There are liars, damn liars, and then there are statisticians

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Correction.. liars, damn liars, and bad statisticians.

And BTW, a 2500% increase. Stuff like this is why people question if these vaccines are causing shedding. Especially since the entire population is vaccinated, then the number of cases should have logically fell off a cliff.

Instead, it's rocketing to the moon.

That doesn't add up. It just doesn;t.

Again nine new cases all taken from a cruise ship none of them part of the population of Gibraltar, spin, spin, spin. I’m glad you’re doing this you’re showing everybody exactly how you manipulate towards your agenda.

Correction.. liars, damn liars, and bad statisticians.
I’m glad he’s doing this though because he’s really showing us that clearly he’s trying to be manipulative towards some agenda or he’s just not that good of a statistician.

Reactions: SORT14
I’m glad he’s doing this though because he’s really showing us that clearly he’s trying to be manipulative towards some agenda or he’s just not that good of a statistician.
Haha.. I'm only clarifying because there are good statisticians, but most people are simply bad at stats. And by part of the bad part of that is how they intend to manipulate with data even if they actually have statistical skills. But for the most part, people are simply bad at statistics and think they are good (good 'ol DK...)

Reactions: gator1776
Haha.. I'm only clarifying because there are good statisticians, but most people are simply bad at stats. And by part of the bad part of that is how they intend to manipulate with data even if they actually have statistical skills. But for the most part, people are simply bad at statistics and think they are good (good 'ol DK...)
I almost responded to you initially with

DK at work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Now all we need is a rando on Twitter to claim it was a cruise ship too...

Did someone say how easy it is to manipulate facts if you have an agenda?

This is fun.

Posted here a month ago:

From 80% of the cases being vaccinated, to 100% now.

This is fun. On a serious note, please do your research before you jab something in your arm for pete's sake.
Ah the tyranny of small numbers :D:D:D

See above, lol. Taking 9 cases from a cruise ship and trying to spin spin spin, lol

I’ve said from the beginning I’m not anti-vax. I believe everyone should do their homework and make the best choice for themselves. Personally, I’m not vaccinated but many of my family members are and that’s great for them. I’m young enough that I feel my risk of getting Covid is less than that of any possible long term effects of the vaccine we maybe don’t know about yet. Could I be wrong? Yep, but that’s the beauty of being a free American. I can make that choice for myself. I also don’t feel that I’m harming anyone else by not getting vaxxed.

As for vaccine mandates, I’m 100% against them obviously. As time goes on data continues to show that obesity is likely the #1 risk factor for poor outcomes of Covid however there will never be mandates for healthy living and exercise. Instead, being a fat fvck is celebrated in America now and it’s disgusting. Just my $0.02.

I’ve said from the beginning I’m not anti-vax. I believe everyone should do their homework and make the best choice for themselves. Personally, I’m not vaccinated but many of my family members are and that’s great for them. I’m young enough that I feel my risk of getting Covid is less than that of any possible long term effects of the vaccine we maybe don’t know about yet. Could I be wrong? Yep, but that’s the beauty of being a free American. I can make that choice for myself. I also don’t feel that I’m harming anyone else by not getting vaxxed.

As for vaccine mandates, I’m 100% against them obviously. As time goes on data continues to show that obesity is likely the #1 risk factor for poor outcomes of Covid however there will never be mandates for healthy living and exercise. Instead, being a fat fvck is celebrated in America now and it’s disgusting. Just my $0.02.
To be fair I’m 100% against vaccine mandates too. I do think it should be a personal choice. That’s what this country is all about. But there may be consequences to choosing not to be vaccinated because his country is also about public safety and elected government making decisions, which if you disagree with, you elect a new government the next go around.

How dare you body shame fat fvcks!

Agree with all of this. And pretty sure everyone here who is worried about the vaccine has friends and family members who have taken it.

So if our fears prove to be founded, that means our vaxxxxed friends and family members could very likely be in trouble.

This isn't about being 'right' on a message board, it's about being truthful and factual.

I think it’s safe to assume that vaccinated people are also less resistant to wearing masks and social distancing. I never stopped doing either after getting vaccinated.

This is why Ghost’s hope of one day “turning the tables” on those vax fascists is unlikely to amount to much.

To be fair I’m 100% against vaccine mandates too. I do think it should be a personal choice. That’s what this country is all about. But there may be consequences to choosing not to be vaccinated because his country is also about public safety and elected government making decisions, which if you disagree with, you elect a new government the next go around.
Same. It is all about making an informed and prudent choice. Just gotta get good information from reliable sources and go from there.

I think it’s safe to assume that vaccinated people are also less resistant to wearing masks and social distancing. I never stopped doing either after getting vaccinated.

This is why Ghost’s hope of one day “turning the tables” on those vax fascists is unlikely to amount to much.

This guy^^^. Will be wearing masks the rest of his life

Same. It is all about making an informed and prudent choice. Just gotta get good information from reliable sources and go from there.
Do you tweets posted by a lawyer on a sports form for a team that he’s not even a fan of About a medical viral pulmonary infection count as reliable information? Asking for a friend

• Haha

Nope. If the day ever comes where the 'powers that be' demand that the vaccinated have the basics of society denied to them, I will be screaming bullshit right alongside you and @kalimgoodman.

I'm a patriot, not a sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT