ADVERTISEMENT

very good interview..

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

A lot of truth here, some bitter pills to swallow for all sheep.

Dont be a sheep. learn to stand on your own two feet, dont be afraid.

And this is why the MSM and Establishment are going after Elon.

You might finally be waking up.
LOL, youre hilarious. you need to understand not only whats being done wrong by the "other" side, you must be aware of the stench coming from your exhaust...

LOL, youre hilarious. you need to understand not only whats being done wrong by the "other" side, you must be aware of the stench coming from your exhaust...
The industrial media complex is one way traffic. Look at who owns what, it all rolls up to a few people at the top. This includes outlets like FoxNews.

Soros has bought 240 radio stations in the last few months, "just the tip" as you like to say.

Elon cannot be tolerated because he can't be controlled - like Trump he has "eff you money". Did you see Taibbi's reporting called "The Twitter Files"?

Again, one way traffic.

The industrial media complex is one way traffic. Look at who owns what, it all rolls up to a few people at the top. This includes outlets like FoxNews.

Soros has bought 240 radio stations in the last few months, "just the tip" as you like to say.

Elon cannot be tolerated because he can't be controlled - like Trump he has "eff you money". Did you see Taibbi's reporting called "The Twitter Files"?

Again, one way traffic.
youre not capable of learning. i need you to focus not on your "enemy" but on yourself.

i am waiting for you so show me something, you have yet to utter anything beyond slurping for trump. its sad.
Only one of us has brought up Trump ITT.

TDS is sad to watch. You're stage 4 at this point.

Only one of us has brought up Trump ITT.

TDS is sad to watch. You're stage 4 at this point.
You think tds is bad? BDS is ravaging the countryside of our great nation like nothing ever has. You get less aware with each passing day.

You think tds is bad? BDS is ravaging the countryside of our great nation like nothing ever has. You get less aware with each passing day.
You can’t even admit basic facts about what Biden has done.

Zero room to talk…

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You can’t even admit basic facts about what Biden has done.

Zero room to talk…
you think i cannot admit thngs? i am in favor of a wall, i have said that a million times nickel nuts. i despise the current tax code, trumps now bidens. i do like the fact that the fed is no longer printing money and handing out stimi checks with the presidents name of them... the policies suck now, but they are improved from trump. hows that fats??? the issue on this board is you idiots cannot seem to grasp just how bad your leader is. THATS THE ISSUE. its an echo chamber in here, filled with what you would expect to find in an echo chamber. IDIOTS.

you think i cannot admit thngs? i am in favor of a wall, i have said that a million times nickel nuts. i despise the current tax code, trumps now bidens. i do like the fact that the fed is no longer printing money and handing out stimi checks with the presidents name of them... the policies suck now, but they are improved from trump. hows that fats??? the issue on this board is you idiots cannot seem to grasp just how bad your leader is. THATS THE ISSUE. its an echo chamber in here, filled with what you would expect to find in an echo chamber. IDIOTS.
Biden will spend more the Trump did in his term. His stimulus was just as big and he’s spending like a drunken sailor. And every dollar spent is a dollar printed because the govt is in debt.

And I have no “leader”. Politicians are tools to achieve an end. If they do things that are good for this country I appreciate them, if they don’t eff em.

Trump had the border under control and Biden FUBAR’ed it day one. Don’t act like you care about a wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT