ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz versus Lloyd Austin

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Everyone should watch this. (it was in my TikTok feed and will not post here, but should be on YouTube) He absolutely shredded Lloyd using sound, solid Christian fundamentals (and to be clear, I am a 2x/year Episcopalian).

Lloyd fires 8,600 for a vax mandate, one that was predicated on lies/misinformation (I supported the vax, but not the mandate for places other than hospital workers, but even then, it had a very bad impact), wants grace for his mistake (not telling the president when we had three wars) but will not reinstate the 8,600.

Gaetz shredded Austin. It’s some of the best work I have seen anyone do - and based on solid principles and evidence.

Good for Matt. I hope these 8,600’habe an opportunity to return to the forces.

Everyone should watch this. (it was in my TikTok feed and will not post here, but should be on YouTube) He absolutely shredded Lloyd using sound, solid Christian fundamentals (and to be clear, I am a 2x/year Episcopalian).

Lloyd fires 8,600 for a vax mandate, one that was predicated on lies/misinformation (I supported the vax, but not the mandate for places other than hospital workers, but even then, it had a very bad impact), wants grace for his mistake (not telling the president when we had three wars) but will not reinstate the 8,600.

Gaetz shredded Austin. It’s some of the best work I have seen anyone do - and based on solid principles and evidence.

I have a nickname for Darth Austin and it's not nice. I even have made my own meme about that cuck but it would not be received well here by the usual suspects. 😂

Austin should have been fired immediately which is just another example of how truly weak Biden is, wondering if he even knew Austin was awol. The dem mantra of "rules for thee and not for me" glows brightly.
I appreciate Lloyd's service and right/wrong/otherwise, given our country's history, I do think there is power and goodness is seeing a Black American as Secretary of Defense. It "signals and cements" that you can be any color and do exceptional things in this country.

With that said:

- Do not have a debacle in Afghanistan
- Do not implement Vaccine Mandates, or if you do, recognize when other branches of the Govt (read; CDC/Fauci) have failed our servicemen and women, and fix the wrong
- Tell your staff and president, as you are mandated to do, that you are going under general

If this were a Trump appointee, Biden would fire him.

I am not even sure that Biden is aware.

I am proud of Matt, whatever one might think of him (something I like, others less so), for his fact-based, principled stand and questioning.

I appreciate Lloyd's service and right/wrong/otherwise, given our country's history, I do think there is power and goodness is seeing a Black American as Secretary of Defense. It "signals and cements" that you can be any color and do exceptional things in this country.

With that said:

- Do not implement Vaccine Mandates, or if you do, recognize when other branches of the Govt (read; CDC/Fauci) have failed our servicemen and women, and fix the wrong
- Tell your staff and president, as you are mandated to do, that you are going under general

I am proud of Matt, whatever one might think of him (something I like, others less so), for his fact-based, principled stand and questioning.
Well I disagree. Austin is a PERFECT example of WHY DEI does not work. He has that job for only ONE reason...he is black. And look how F'D up EVERYTHING is concerning our military. This position he holds needs America's best...and he is NOT even close to our best. Lets put this in perspective....what would have happened if he was AWOL when Hamas attacked Israel? Now lets talk about forced DEI in our military led by HIM. Troops are BAILING early to GTFO of this disaster...and recruitment is the worst it has ever been. I WISH I would have read about those things from you, instead of seeing a black person in a great job that F'd EVERYTHING up.

Last edited:
I heard Austin say more than once in that hearing "I take full responsibility". What the hell does that mean any more? Those are words that just ring hollow.
If he actually took full responsibility, he'd offer his resignation which would be the honorable thing to do. I pity the poor foot soldier doing far less and receiving punishment for it.

I heard Austin say more than once in that hearing "I take full responsibility". What the hell does that mean any more? Those are words that just ring hollow.
If he actually took full responsibility, he'd offer his resignation which would be the honorable thing to do. I pity the poor foot soldier doing far less and receiving punishment for it.
yup

He’s a soy cuck p$ssy ( absolute disgrace )

46082167-9843021-Pictured_United_States_Defense_Secretary_Lloyd_Austin_seen_left_-a-62_1627644231879.jpg

With that said:

In Bidens defense, he’s not aware of a lot of stuff.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well I disagree. Austin is a PERFECT example of WHY DEI does not work. He has that job for only ONE reason...he is black. And look how F'D up EVERYTHING is concerning our military. This position he holds needs America's best...and he is NOT even close to our best. Let’s put this in perspective....what would have happened if he was AWOL when Hamas attacked Israel? Now let’s talk about forced DEI in our military led by HIM. Troops are BAILING early to GTFO of this disaster...and recruitment is the worst it has ever been. I WISH I would have read about those things from you, instead of seeing a black person in a great job that F'd EVERYTHING up.
Austin is the latest example. We’ve known for long before Austin that DEI or AA is a disaster. Can anyone name one good public hire because of it?

Reactions: RussellCasse
instead of a thread on the booming markets and economy, we get another whiny sniveling anti american complaining thumper. PATHETIC.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT