ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Ivermectin is certainly controversial. There is clearly some hope that it can be valid "cure" (Chaccour et al., 2020). But it clearly comes with some risk, as - according to my understanding - it can complicate things in the central nervous system should it pass the blood brain barrier (BBB). While this may seem unlikely, it can be problematic in sick people. And at a macro level, there are certainly some encouraging statistics, such as in your article. However, in controlled randomized trials, ivermectin did not perform well on patients with mild COVID 19 (López-Medina et al., 2021).
I hope it turns out to be the cure all, but I certainly understand due diligence.
links to the two studies cited:

Ivermectin is certainly controversial. There is clearly some hope that it can be valid "cure" (Chaccour et al., 2020). But it clearly comes with some risk, as - according to my understanding - it can complicate things in the central nervous system should it pass the blood brain barrier (BBB). While this may seem unlikely, it can be problematic in sick people. And at a macro level, there are certainly some encouraging statistics, such as in your article. However, in controlled randomized trials, ivermectin did not perform well on patients with mild COVID 19 (López-Medina et al., 2021).
I hope it turns out to be the cure all, but I certainly understand due diligence.
There have been 12 research studies on ivermectin. Every one of them was conducted outside of this country. 10 of them showed no effect for ivermectin. Two of them showed potential benefit for ivermectin. All 12 research studies were of such poor quality they would not pass the scrutiny of American or Canadian medical journals or peer review.

Garbage in equals garbage out.

There is currently a placebo Controlled Multi Center, American Trail ongoing for ivermectin, that is what we are waiting on to see if there’s any benefit or not. If there is it is likely to be minimal sadly, as it’s based off of physiology and mechanisms of action and dosage required.

Last edited:
Reactions: SORT14
There have been 12 research studies on ivermectin. Every one of them was conducted outside of this country. 10 of them showed no effect for ivermectin. Two of them showed potential benefit for ivermectin. All 12 research studies were of such poor quality they would not pass the scrutiny of American or Canadian medical journals or peer review.

Garbage and equals garbage out.

There is currently a placebo Controlled Multi Center, American Trail ongoing for ivermectin, that is what we are waiting on to see if there’s any benefit or not. If there is it is likely to be minimal sadly. It’s based off of physiology and mechanisms of action and dosage required.
Thanks for sharing. Like I said, hopefully it turns out to be great, but I am skeptical because of the results of clinical trials.

Reactions: gator1776
Thanks for sharing. Like I said, hopefully it turns out to be great, but I am skeptical because of the results of clinical trials.
I’ve had to do a lot of research on it because families get bad information from the Internet and are desperate for something to try and turn around and process that’s already too late on these ventilated patients and some people with limited medical knowledge keep telling them to tell the doctors to give ivermectin them they’re killing their loved ones if they don’t give it.

It’s a terrible desperate situation because they’re just trying to find anything to save their loved ones and it’s difficult conversation to explain to him that it’s more risk than benefit at the moment moment.

Americans are funny people, we all want a pill that all cure everything when we get sick Because America is just used to Medicine being able to fix everything for them, but they won’t take the time to go get a vaccine that’ll prevent everything for numerous reasons, most frequent reason given is I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Interesting story about the young gentleman we lost a couple days ago, most of his friends were unvaccinated simply because they hadn’t gotten around to it yet. But this guy was so well-known that now literally hundreds of people that knew him have all gotten their first shot and are soon to get their second shots. They finally got the message that putting it off as a bad idea.

Again that’s why I point out, and I’m sure @jfegaly Will yet again jump down my throat for this, but there is no magic pill for coronavirus. There is no cure. There’s nothing that really treats it when you wind up getting sick enough to see me in the critical care unit. You either get better because your body eventually heals enough of the damage that you can survive off machines or you don’t and all I can do is supportive care.
Sure we throw rim desert beer and dexamethasone and azithromycin and vitamins at it. But at that stage if there is any benefit from all that it is minimal.

I will say if you have symptoms not severe enough to go to the intensive care unit and your early in the disease the monoclonal antibodies probably do have some benefit.

But in the end it’s a virus, there is no cure for a virus. All we can do is throw antibodies at it, either once you have made through the vaccine or the monoclonal antibodies we throw at you out of desperation if you didn’t get the vaccine.

Reactions: jfegaly and SORT14
I’ve had to do a lot of research on it because families get bad information from the Internet and are desperate for something to try and turn around and process that’s already too late on these ventilated patients and some people with limited medical knowledge keep telling them to tell the doctors to give ivermectin them they’re killing their loved ones if they don’t give it.

It’s a terrible desperate situation because they’re just trying to find anything to save their loved ones and it’s difficult conversation to explain to him that it’s more risk than benefit at the moment moment.

Americans are funny people, we all want a pill that all cure everything when we get sick Because America is just used to Medicine being able to fix everything for them, but they won’t take the time to go get a vaccine that’ll prevent everything for numerous reasons, most frequent reason given is I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Interesting story about the young gentleman we lost a couple days ago, most of his friends were unvaccinated simply because they hadn’t gotten around to it yet. But this guy was so well-known that now literally hundreds of people that knew him have all gotten their first shot and are soon to get their second shots. They finally got the message that putting it off as a bad idea.
I agree. We have a vaccine that has been largely effective for billions of people. Regardless of governmental and big pharma distrust, there is clearly enough evidence to warrant serious consideration for the vaccine. I have family members who are adamant about not getting the vaccine. They have become so psychologically entrenched that anything I tell them is met with conspiracy theories, psychological reactance, and a series of 'what ifs'. Yes, it is their choice, but because I love them, it is frustrating that they do not even consider the vast amounts of counterfactual evidence. It is dismissed out of hand.

I agree. We have a vaccine that has been largely effective for billions of people. Regardless of governmental and big pharma distrust, there is clearly enough evidence to warrant serious consideration for the vaccine. I have family members who are adamant about not getting the vaccine. They have become so psychologically entrenched that anything I tell them is met with conspiracy theories, psychological reactance, and a series of 'what ifs'. Yes, it is their choice, but because I love them, it is frustrating that they do not even consider the vast amounts of counterfactual evidence. It is dismissed out of hand.
Classic psychological problem you become so entrenched in your argument and so determine with the need to be right that you cannot reason anymore you can only rationalize why clear evidence put right in front of you has to be wrong because the alternative is you are wrong and that is not something certain personality types can accept. Humorous when you encounter it in certain settings tragically sad when it’s your own friends and family.

All that said, I do wish the Biden administration would stop using Covid to distract attention from Afghanistan because it’s just increasing the distrust of anything that comes from the government. And that creates part of the problem that we are in countering with distressed over the vaccine which is understandable.

Classic psychological problem you become so entrenched in your argument and so determine with the need to be right that you cannot reason anymore you can only rationalize why clear evidence put right in front of you has to be wrong because the alternative is you are wrong and that is not something certain personality types can accept. Humorous when you encounter it in certain settings tragically sad when it’s your own friends and family.
The counterargument I experience is the presentation of unreliable sources. So and so' podcast stated this. What about this guy I read about that took the vaccine and spontaneously combusted? So many whataboutisms. Then the ad hominems... Saying I've been indoctrinated by the left wing since I have a higher education (I don't work in academia) or that I'm anti-Trump (not true). The argument is never about the totality of evidence, which is key to the scientific method.

All that said, I do wish the Biden administration would stop using Covid to distract attention from Afghanistan because it’s just increasing the distrust of anything that comes from the government. And that creates part of the problem that we are in countering with distressed over the vaccine which is understandable.
Because COVID has been politicized, it has inevitably been polarized.

The counterargument I experience is the presentation of unreliable sources. So and so' podcast stated this. What about this guy I read about that took the vaccine and spontaneously combusted? So many whataboutisms. Then the ad hominems... Saying I've been indoctrinated by the left wing since I have a higher education (I don't work in academia) or that I'm anti-Trump (not true). The argument is never about the totality of evidence, which is key to the scientific method.
Because COVID has been politicized, it has inevitably been polarized.
Spot on. Either people don’t know better and do not understand that’s not medical evidence or they do know better but they don’t care because they’re too entrenched in being right.

Of course the really smart ones eventually realize the evidence is overwhelming and sneak off and get the vaccine and just conveniently forget to mention it for several days :)

Last edited:
Spot on. Either people don’t know better and do not understand that’s not medical evidence or they do know better but they don’t care because they’re too entrenched and being right.

Of course the really smart ones eventually realize the evidence is overwhelming and sneak off and get the vaccine and just conveniently forget to mention it for several days :)
“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.” - Tolstoy

Spot on. Either people don’t know better and do not understand that’s not medical evidence or they do know better but they don’t care because they’re too entrenched in being right.

I’ve come around and I’m getting the shot, but it’s scary AF. I maybe slept two hours last night. I don’t want the treatment - it’s overwhelming evidence to you guys because you see all of the worst outcomes. You don’t even hear about the thousands (more?) who lose smell and feel a little funky and never even get tested. Even delta is mild for a vast, vast majority of people.

And I’m not saying the vaccines are ineffective at preventing bad outcomes, I’m worried that the same thing that’s tainting research and public perception of IVM is happening with the vaccines - this is an emergency situation and all we are focused on is the short term…and looking for good news.

I wouldn’t even consider it if the delta surge wasn’t starting here and I didn’t have two kids in school…wearing fairly worthless masks in a crowded place, and I didn’t coach HS sports.

But at least in my area you have two choices - get vaccinated and get Covid or don’t get vaccinated and get it. I just hope the treatment doesn’t turn out to be as bad as the disease long term.

I’ve come around and I’m getting the shot, but it’s scary AF. I maybe slept two hours last night. I don’t want the treatment - it’s overwhelming evidence to you guys because you see all of the worst outcomes. You don’t even hear about the thousands (more?) who lose smell and feel a little funky and never even get tested. Even delta is mild for a vast, vast majority of people.

And I’m not saying the vaccines are ineffective at preventing bad outcomes, I’m worried that the same thing that’s tainting research and public perception of IVM is happening with the vaccines - this is an emergency situation and all we are focused on is the short term…and looking for good news.

I wouldn’t even consider it if the delta surge wasn’t starting here and I didn’t have two kids in school…wearing fairly worthless masks in a crowded place, and I didn’t coach HS sports.

But at least in my area you have two choices - get vaccinated and get Covid or don’t get vaccinated and get it. I just hope the treatment doesn’t turn out to be as bad as the disease long term.
Everything you described is the same thing I went through. It was very scary for me, but after seeing so many people I know that were seriously impacted by COVID without being vaccinated, while those I know who were vaccinated were doing fine, it was hard to ignore. I started pulling all the research I could for both sides of the argument and made my decision on the weight of the evidence. I consulted with my personal doctor and it was a go. In my case, I had no adverse effects , so I am glad I did it.

Reactions: gator1776

I understand the fear and the miss trust in the government is warranted. All the negative news out there they’re just hiding in the fear of getting the shot. And there’s always a risk anytime you put anything in your body, but the risk of an adverse event is incredibly minimal and the benefit is incredibly real as I see every day on the ones that didn’t get it.

Praying for the best.

Are you still on the mend or do you feel 100%?

Basically 100% but still down 5 pounds. Was down 14 pounds at one point. Invermectin literally got rid of it in a few days but I had the stuff for 2 weeks at that point. Will never delay taking it if I get it ever again. Craziest thing was how it broke my 103 fever right after taking it. I had to use Ibuprofen just to get a little sleep with that mess prior to that.

Basically 100% but still down 5 pounds. Was down 14 pounds at one point. Invermectin literally got rid of it in a few days but I had the stuff for 2 weeks at that point. Will never delay taking it if I get it ever again. Craziest thing was how it broke my 103 fever right after taking it. I had to use Ibuprofen just to get a little sleep with that mess prior to that.
More likely you were at the point that you were gonna start to get better on your own. You know what they say, go to the doctor when you have a virus get better in seven days stay at home get better in a week. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
4th Vaccine approved.

Regeneron. Why? Semantics

Go get your Regeneron Vaccine folks.

Again that’s why I point out, and I’m sure @jfegaly Will yet again jump down my throat for this, but there is no magic pill for coronavirus. There is no cure. There’s nothing that really treats it when you wind up getting sick enough to see me in the critical care unit. You either get better because your body eventually heals enough of the damage that you can survive off machines or you don’t and all I can do is supportive care.
Sure we throw rim desert beer and dexamethasone and azithromycin and vitamins at it. But at that stage if there is any benefit from all that it is minimal.

I will say if you have symptoms not severe enough to go to the intensive care unit and your early in the disease the monoclonal antibodies probably do have some benefit.

But in the end it’s a virus, there is no cure for a virus. All we can do is throw antibodies at it, either once you have made through the vaccine or the monoclonal antibodies we throw at you out of desperation if you didn’t get the vaccine.
May surprise you as I agree with what you just said.

To be clear, I'm not making any assertions about whether it works or not, I just found the lawsuit interesting. The observational data in India is pretty interesting though, FWIW.

And the only people I know (I know 3) who are taking IVM are doing so as a prophylaxis. They get a mega dose one day and then a much smaller dose daily for 90 days. Then repeat. I didn't get the sense they think it's a magic pill to get you off a vent, just an attempt to reduce inflammatory response.

The doc in PA that one of my coworkers went to for the script said he's had one positive case that was very mild - out of about 300 patients. I hope it works because this person is very high risk.

Reactions: jfegaly and SORT14
To be clear, I'm not making any assertions about whether it works or not, I just found the lawsuit interesting. The observational data in India is pretty interesting though, FWIW.

And the only people I know (I know 3) who are taking IVM are doing so as a prophylaxis. They get a mega dose one day and then a much smaller dose daily for 90 days. Then repeat. I didn't get the sense they think it's a magic pill to get you off a vent, just an attempt to reduce inflammatory response.

The doc in PA that one of my coworkers went to for the script said he's had one positive case that was very mild - out of about 300 patients. I hope it works because this person is very high risk.
No worries, I appreciate you sharing the article.

More likely you were at the point that you were gonna start to get better on your own. You know what they say, go to the doctor when you have a virus get better in seven days stay at home get better in a week. 🤣🤣🤣
Nope Invermectin worked for me. It was crazy how fast it kicked in for me. I had got rid of the other symptoms but that fever and the Covid in my lungs was no joke and not improving at all. Forgot who here told me to try it even though 2 weeks had passed.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Reactions: kjfreeze and SORT14
Hadn't thought of this before:

Unvaccinated Americans refuse blood transfusions from vaccinated donors due to spike protein fears​

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08...lood-transfusions-from-vaccinated-donors.html

...as much as 70 percent of the blood currently being donated is coming from vaccinated donors.
Red Cross officials said they’ve had to reassure clients that the vaccine, which is injected into muscle or the layer of skin below, doesn’t circulate in the blood.
“While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not,” Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications, said in an email.
SHOULD I BELIEVE THIS?
There have been claims that proteins can shed protein molecules from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person, effectively infecting the unvaccinated person the same way a person can be infected with a virus. (Related: EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon.)

It’s better to be safe than sorry​

The spike protein generated by a COVID-19 vaccine can leave the site of injection and enter the bloodstream, which could possibly be causing injury and even death among those who get vaccinated. There have also been some studies showing that spike protein can damage endothelial cells, which line the blood vessels.
One study found signs of endothelial damage and fragments of SARS-CoV-2, including the spike protein, in the brains of 13 people who had died of COVID-19. Researchers injected the spike protein into mice and found that the animals displayed neurological symptoms similar to those seen in COVID-19 patients.
To top it all, no less than the National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitted that the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental. The NIH website posted a story on Jan. 12 titled “Experimental coronavirus vaccine highly effective,” referring to Moderna’s mRNA vaccine.

Reactions: Gator Fever

Unvaccinated Americans refuse blood transfusions from vaccinated donors due to spike protein fears​

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08...lood-transfusions-from-vaccinated-donors.html

...as much as 70 percent of the blood currently being donated is coming from vaccinated donors.
Red Cross officials said they’ve had to reassure clients that the vaccine, which is injected into muscle or the layer of skin below, doesn’t circulate in the blood.
“While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not,” Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications, said in an email.
SHOULD I BELIEVE THIS?
There have been claims that proteins can shed protein molecules from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person, effectively infecting the unvaccinated person the same way a person can be infected with a virus. (Related: EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon.)

The spike protein generated by a COVID-19 vaccine can leave the site of injection and enter the bloodstream, which could possibly be causing injury and even death among those who get vaccinated. There have also been some studies showing that spike protein can damage endothelial cells, which line the blood vessels.
One study found signs of endothelial damage and fragments of SARS-CoV-2, including the spike protein, in the brains of 13 people who had died of COVID-19. Researchers injected the spike protein into mice and found that the animals displayed neurological symptoms similar to those seen in COVID-19 patients.
To top it all, no less than the National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitted that the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental. The NIH website posted a story on Jan. 12 titled “Experimental coronavirus vaccine highly effective,” referring to Moderna’s mRNA vaccine.
I would never take it after listening to experts who worked with this stuff prior to the vaccine. Besides the people messed up right after it they claim there will be a lot of issues for people years later.

I would never take it after listening to experts who worked with this stuff prior to the vaccine. Besides the people messed up right after it they claim there will be a lot of issues for people years later.
Well the good news here is if you were bleeding out and conscious we wouldn’t ask, we would just give it to you. 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone see this article today? Does BSC call himself a journalist to add to his never ending fake credentials? 😂

Former President Booed During Alabama Rally Because Alabama Is Racist and Doesn’t Believe that COVID-19 Can Kill​

How stupid is this "contributor" to the BS news cycle?

E9awjy4WUAEIpiF

SHOULD I BELIEVE THIS?

What’s really amazing to me about this is we have absolutely no idea where the blood we get comes and if people that donated blood are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It’s not a market we check, we don’t test for antibodies to Covid before we give blood, so how would you even know? We’re not gonna do it, we’re not gonna waste your money checking for it when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a vaccine or the antibodies if they create, so you would never even know what most hospitals. Interesting

What’s really amazing to me about this is we have absolutely no idea where the blood we get comes and if people that donated blood are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It’s not a market we check, we don’t test for antibodies to Covid before we give blood, so how would you even know? We’re not gonna do it, we’re not gonna waste your money checking for it when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a vaccine or the antibodies if they create, so you would never even know what most hospitals. Interesting
I do give blood and it seems SUPER important to the Red Cross. They asked me three separate times if I was vaccinated and if so which one.

So hospitals might not care but the donation centers do track it.

I do give blood and it seems SUPER important to the Red Cross. They asked me three separate times if I was vaccinated and if so which one.

So hospitals might not care but the donation centers do track it.
It’s interesting, I’ve not been able to get blood since I went to Iraq so I haven’t been to a blood donation center in years. On our in though there is nothing on these bags nothing in the orders nothing anywhere that tells us whether somebody was vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Thank you for giving blood by the way

Even bleeding out I wouldn't take that joke vaccine.
Bleeding out you wouldn’t know what you were getting because you would be unconscious and you wouldn’t be taking the vaccine you would only get the antibodies the vaccine created. What a knucklehead.

Bleeding out you wouldn’t know what you were getting because you would be unconscious and you wouldn’t be taking the vaccine you would only get the antibodies the vaccine created. What a knucklehead.
I wouldn't take that trash vaccine. I wouldn't put it past many of you hospital clowns to try to use some Baker Act type mess to forcefully poison/ vaccinate someone if you thought you could get away with it.

Reactions: gatordad3
I wouldn't take that trash vaccine. I wouldn't put it past many of you hospital clowns to try to use some Baker Act type mess to forcefully poison/ vaccinate someone if you thought you could get away with it.
Well we wouldn’t vaccinate you but based off some of your post in here we might Baker act you :)

• Haha
Well the good news here is if you were bleeding out and conscious we wouldn’t ask, we would just give it to you. 🤣🤣🤣
You know I find that insulting, not funny. But the bleed out was probably because of the vaccine, right?

Reactions: gatordad3
You know I find that insulting, not funny. But the bleed out was probably because of the vaccine, right?
Not trying to be insulting I’m just telling you the reality of the situation. You’re bleeding out here unconscious were throwing blood products into you as fast as we can and we’re not checking to see whether or not the donor was vaccinated or not in those moments. Thankfully for you were not worried about that.

And yeah that 25 gauge needle is murder on the arm. 🤣🤣🤣 But haven’t you gone to great pains to show us over and over again that the vaccine may cause you to be more likely to form clots and not bleed out?

Not trying to be insulting I’m just telling you the reality of the situation. You’re bleeding out here unconscious were throwing blood products into you as fast as we can and we’re not checking to see whether or not the donor was vaccinated or not in those moments. Thankfully for you were not worried about that.

And yeah that 25 gauge needle is murder on the arm. 🤣🤣🤣 But haven’t you gone to great pains to show us over and over again that the vaccine may cause you to be more likely to form clots and not bleed out?
Both have happened.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT