ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently covid has stolen another Christmas from fear-striken liberals

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So apparently, this isn't simply a case of taylor being a wanna-be victim/drama queen as she usually is. I searched for 'covid Christmas' on Reddit and there is no shortage of liberals lamenting the fact that covid has stolen another Christmas from them.

Apparently, the libs are contacting not only the people who will be hosting and attending any Christmas party they are considering attending, but THEIR friends and families as well.

If ANYONE has or has had covid, they will be forced to stay home and Christmas is ruined for them.

I've been commenting and reminding them that they got their covid shots, so they are protected. You can imagine how that's going over.

So apparently, this isn't simply a case of taylor being a wanna-be victim/drama queen as she usually is. I searched for 'covid Christmas' on Reddit and there is no shortage of liberals lamenting the fact that covid has stolen another Christmas from them.

Apparently, the libs are contacting not only the people who will be hosting and attending any Christmas party they are considering attending, but THEIR friends and families as well.

If ANYONE has or has had covid, they will be forced to stay home and Christmas is ruined for them.

I've been commenting and reminding them that they got their covid shots, so they are protected. You can imagine how that's going over.
I don’t need to tell you this…but liberalism is a form of mental illness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT