ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Interesting little tidbit hidden in an update from the UK Health Security Agency.

Check out page 23, paragraph 3, (iii).

N antibodies are lower in recovered patients who’ve have 2 shots than the unvaccinated. If this is true the vaccines are potentially screwing with the immune system’s natural response to Covid.

I find it odd that no more attention than a sentence was paid to this.

Interesting little tidbit hidden in an update from the UK Health Security Agency.

N antibodies are lower in recovered patients who’ve have 2 shots than the unvaccinated. If this is true the vaccines are potentially screwing with the immune system’s natural response to Covid.

Not so odd when you consider who controls the attention chamber now....

Reactions: fatman76
Not so odd when you consider who controls the attention chamber now....
If true it makes so much sense why they’d want these vaccines pushed out so quickly. What’s a better revenue generator than a medical treatment that prevents the body from effectively replacing it?

Again, one sentence in a report from one country isn’t a conclusion, but it’s certainly a worrisome data point.

523e3e11efd2a260.png

Looks like millions are dead, economies are in shambles, mental health issues thru the roof, and worldwide hunger has increased because of “all the good, science has done”

This is what I was talking about in earlier posts with the fatal flaw of “science”. It’s the same flaw we have seen on display ITT by a supposed doctor. That flaw? Man himself. Mans ego and pride. Shameful

“Trust the science”. GTFO

Last edited:
Another mention of the reduced antibody development in vaxxed people. This is scary if true.

I'm sure 76 will love this, his favorite journalist...but he's just reporting what's in the document.

It’s what he does when he has no argument. Shoot the messenger

🦩

So the question is again: Did the internet doctors know about this, or not? We have one here who has claimed repeatedly that he has achieved 'mastery' of his craft, and mocks anyone that dares not listen to his medical advice.

That suggests he knew about this. And refused to mention it.

I think we can see what's going on here.

Everything claimed here by shot cheerleaders has ended up being false.

Pride goeth before the fall. It's not a sin to admit you got hoodwinked, guys.

Another mention of the reduced antibody development in vaxxed people. This is scary if true.

I'm sure 76 will love this, his favorite journalist...but he's just reporting what's in the document.

Yep. He saves the worst of his anger for people that tell the truth about covid.

If true it makes so much sense why they’d want these vaccines pushed out so quickly. What’s a better revenue generator than a medical treatment that prevents the body from effectively replacing it?

Again, one sentence in a report from one country isn’t a conclusion, but it’s certainly a worrisome data point.
Which I suspect is being completely ignored by the shot cheerleaders here.

So the question is again: Did the internet doctors know about this, or not? We have one here who has claimed repeatedly that he has achieved 'mastery' of his craft, and mocks anyone that dares not listen to his medical advice.

That suggests he knew about this. And refused to mention it.

I think we can see what's going on here.

Everything claimed here by shot cheerleaders has ended up being false.

Pride goeth before the fall. It's not a sin to admit you got hoodwinked, guys.
I also wonder if it has anything to do with this. If you know the results of these tests could show that the vaccines can impede how robust the natural response is you’d probably want people to stop doing those tests. And just line up for more boosters.

You know, because science.

My doctor was especially suspicious about this, and about the fact when she tested vaxxed people for antibodies they never had them.

I think SORT14 has given up on you guys.

That’s a shame, as you will likely never again meet someone who is willing to be so patient and polite when responding to your ridiculous arguments and conspiracy theories.

I have never seen anyone bend over backwards to the extent he did to try to educate people so hopelessly committed to their foolishness.

I know that may sound condescending, but there is no other way to put it. It’s like watching Albert Einstein trying to explain something to cave men, who respond by angrily howling and jumping around like that scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

giphy.gif

Seems only fair, since I gave up on taking him seriously a couple months ago.

You shot cheerleaders that think the shots work are the same people who believe man-made climate change is real.

When you guys gets some EVIDENCE of your claims, then wake us up.

Till then, keep trotting out studies and wondering why you get laughed at.

I also wonder if it has anything to do with this. If you know the results of these tests could show that the vaccines can impede how robust the natural response is you’d probably want people to stop doing those tests. And just line up for more boosters.

You know, because science.

My doctor was especially suspicious about this, and about the fact when she tested vaxxed people for antibodies they never had them.

It's insanely scary that this is the best case scenario for why they are pushing shots that clearly don't work.

The amazing part is sheep keep sucking it down.

I told @sadgator this last year while he was here hyperventilating every day over why the rest of us weren't taking hoax flu as seriously as he did: Think of how the sheep are literally destroying themselves over stressing out over covid.

A virus on par with the seasonal flu.

The sheep are literally shortening their lives by worrying themselves to death over catching a virus as deadly as the seasonal flu.

So many people deserve judgment over the fear mongering.

That’s a shame, as you will likely never again meet someone who is willing to be so patient and polite when responding to your ridiculous arguments and conspiracy theories.

I have never seen anyone bend over backwards to the extent he did to try to educate people so hopelessly committed to their foolishness.

I know that may sound condescending, but there is no other way to put it. It’s like watching Albert Einstein trying to explain something to cave men, who respond by angrily howling and jumping around like that scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

giphy.gif
I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for pointing out our ignorance, stubbornness and sheer reluctance to listen to the experts as well as you do.

You're doing God's work sir.

giphy.gif

Haha. This was a funny read.

Yes. The board is going to miss the shoddy “studies” he posted, and the daily cheerleading he and Numero Cincuenta did that should have just been PMs back and forth. Truly awful.

On a side note, your post was reminiscent of someone saying “with all due respect” prior to disrespecting folks. Good stuff

To pay proper respect to numero Cincuenta and sort….before we discuss any further, what do you do for a living?

More review of the attenuated immune response of the vaccinated.

If this data holds up and is seen in other countries these vaccines (and the mandates) are an evil trick. Basically it would mean they screw up your body’s natural response - making you permanently reliant on never ending boosters.

Follow the $$$

Ivermectin's Nobel Prize developers did not make it to kill horse worms, it was just later found that it could also fill that role.

Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years. Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19 as well as other types of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses. In vivo studies of animal models revealed a broad range of antiviral effects of ivermectin.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32533071/

==========

LIFESITE: NEARLY 50K MEDICARE PATIENTS DIE AFTER GETTING COVID SHOT. Attorney Thomas Renz adamantly adds “This definitively proves that Biden and his cronies at DHHS are outright lying when they claim this is a crisis of the ‘unvaccinated.’. It’s just the opposite. It is a crisis of the poor Americans that believed Big Gov, BIg Media ...
  • As Delta Variant Surged to over 50% in June, Covid-19 Hospitalizations more than doubled, reversing the prior trend of decreasing hospitalizations since April.

• Unlike what Fauci, Biden, and Big Pharma are telling the American public about the safety and effectiveness of the 3 Covid Vaccines, the following DOD stamped document shows 60% of the hospitalized are fully vaccinated.

• This DOD stamped document also reveals that the government knows that “prior Covid-19 infection has a major protective effect against breakthrough hospitalization,” which means that natural herd immunity is superior to the vaccines.
For the rest of the story use this link.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
Oct. 24 Update:

Denying the efficacy of treatments increases the risk of COVID-19 becoming endemic; and increases mortality, morbidity, and collateral damage.

StudiesProphylaxisEarly treatmentLate treatmentPatientsAuthors
All studies6486% [75‑92%]67% [53‑76%]36% [21‑48%]48,661627
Peer-reviewed4486% [74‑93%]71% [54‑82%]38% [16‑55%]17,126466
With GMK/BBC exclusions4784% [69‑91%]73% [63‑80%]45% [22‑61%]37,558518
RCTs3084% [25‑96%]63% [44‑75%]20% [-6‑39%]6,368357
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

• There is evidence of a negative publication bias, and the probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 64 studies is estimated to be 1 in 222 billion.

Over 20 countries have adopted ivermectin for COVID-19. The evidence base is much larger and has much lower conflict of interest than typically used to approve drugs.

• All data to reproduce this paper and sources are in the appendix. See [Bryant, Hariyanto, Kory, Lawrie, Nardelli] for other meta analyses with similar results confirming efficacy.

Ivermectin's Nobel Prize developers did not make it to kill horse worms, it was just later found that it could also fill that role.

Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years. Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19 as well as other types of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses. In vivo studies of animal models revealed a broad range of antiviral effects of ivermectin.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32533071/

==========

LIFESITE: NEARLY 50K MEDICARE PATIENTS DIE AFTER GETTING COVID SHOT. Attorney Thomas Renz adamantly adds “This definitively proves that Biden and his cronies at DHHS are outright lying when they claim this is a crisis of the ‘unvaccinated.’. It’s just the opposite. It is a crisis of the poor Americans that believed Big Gov, BIg Media ...
  • As Delta Variant Surged to over 50% in June, Covid-19 Hospitalizations more than doubled, reversing the prior trend of decreasing hospitalizations since April.

• Unlike what Fauci, Biden, and Big Pharma are telling the American public about the safety and effectiveness of the 3 Covid Vaccines, the following DOD stamped document shows 60% of the hospitalized are fully vaccinated.

• This DOD stamped document also reveals that the government knows that “prior Covid-19 infection has a major protective effect against breakthrough hospitalization,” which means that natural herd immunity is superior to the vaccines.
For the rest of the story use this link.

Didn''t want anyone to miss this because it was the last post on the previous page....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT