ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

I guess colin powell was an anti-vaxxer?

Lol at these articles spinning since he was vaccinated even though he was considered a Covid death officially. I do admit its a joke how us and other countries classify these deaths however. Then you have some Asian countries that unless Covid 100% did it on its own not calling them Covid deaths.

Lol at these articles spinning since he was vaccinated even though he was considered a Covid death officially. I do admit its a joke how us and other countries classify these deaths however. Then you have some Asian countries that unless Covid 100% did it on its own not calling them Covid deaths.

This story cannot be true. Numero Cincuenta says there are no vaccinated covid deaths. Wait, NM….that cat is wrong more than fauci

Government mandates regarding vaccines are bad. I oppose them as I oppose all Covid vaccine mandates. I just want to remind everybody, especially a few of you that like to confabulate the truth, that this has always been my position on vaccine mandates regarding the coronavirus vaccine.

What is particularly telling to me is they continue to push these vaccine mandates despite the fact that the coronavirus crisis we experience this summer has completely dissipated and we are back to the same numbers we were seeing in April and May when it appeared to be all but under control. So there is no reason anymore with the number of people that are vaccinated and the number of people have already contracted coronavirus to push this Vaccine Mandy like they continue to do. It is wrong and it is purely political.

That said it remains one of the year marvels of modern medicine to have this many vaccines against coronavirus that are this effective in the safe this fast into a pandemic. And I still highly recommend it but it should be a personal choice.
Effective? The stuff is still on the same path it was since all these people got vaccinated death listing wise. We were told by these same "official" clowns that we would be having herd immunity now due to this vaccine and way lower levels which was total BS.

Effective? The stuff is still on the same path it was since all these people got vaccinated death listing wise. We were told by these same "official" clowns that we would be having herd immunity now due to this vaccine and way lower levels which was total BS.

To be fair….he is one of the clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Curiosity question but do you really think all these corporations are lining up to intentionally poison you?
All these corps want profits big time and are showing they will take blood money by attacking invermectin so bad. Better to sell their high priced patented stuff and to rape the govt with these insane extra payments they are getting for ventilations etc. than to do the right thing. Just look at the history of big pharma and the big hospital chains. The biggest fraud and negligence cases etc. ever in the history of the US.

This story cannot be true. Numero Cincuenta says there are no vaccinated covid deaths. Wait, NM….that cat is wrong more than fauci
I have never said there are no vaccinated Covid deaths. I said there are no deaths proven yet to be related to getting the vaccine. If you’re going to quote me, quote me correctly.

I guess colin powell was an anti-vaxxer?
No he was vaccinated as you know, but if you’re gonna make a part of it let’s also point out that he had multiple myeloma and was undergoing chemotherapy Which means immune system was greatly compromised by both the multiple myeloma and the chemotherapy making the vaccine far less effective. Since you wanted to turn this into that less explain it completely.

Facts remain if you’re vaccinated you 10 times less likely to get severely ill or die from Covid and if you’re not vaccinated. Fact remains your vaccinated which makes you a hypocrite I guess?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
No he was vaccinated as you know, but if you’re gonna make a part of it let’s also point out that he had multiple myeloma and was undergoing chemotherapy Which means immune system was greatly compromised by both the multiple myeloma and the chemotherapy making the vaccine far less effective. Since you wanted to turn this into that less explain it completely.

Facts remain if you’re vaccinated you 10 times less likely to get severely ill or die from Covid and if you’re not vaccinated. Fact remains your vaccinated which makes you a hypocrite I guess?

Why? That isn't done when a non vaccinated death is promoted on the national news.

Fully vaccinated, according to his family.

And still died with covid. Note I use the correct designation, with, not from.

So are we still pretending that the shots work?
I really don’t expect y’all to understand medicine but for whoever else reads the board I will point out that he had multiple myeloma for what he was on chemotherapy both of which making him severely immune compromise and making it very unlikely for the vaccine to actually work in his case.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
To be fair….he is one of the clowns.
Over 60% of the deaths in the UK in their latest health ministry update were fully vaxxed.

Powell was fully vaxxed

1) Covid vaccines are 95% effective
2) Covid vaccines are not 95% effective
3) Covid vaccines don't stop you from spreading it
4) Covid vaccines stop you from getting really sick
5) Covid vaccines reduce your chance of getting really sick
Mandate Covid Vaccines
6) Covid vaccines still allow you to get really sick, but save you from dying
7) Some people who are vaxxed are dying, but they improve your chances considerably
8) Well it looks like protection wanes much more quickly that we thought, we'll get back to you on how often you need a booster...
9)

Given the trajectory...I wonder what #9 and #10 are going to be...?

Last edited:
Over 60% of the deaths in the UK in their latest health ministry update were fully vaxxed.

Powell was fully vaxxed

5) Covid vaccines reduce your change of getting really sick
Mandate Covid Vaccines
7) Some people who are vaxxed are dying, but they improve your chances considerably
8) Well it looks like protection wanes much more quickly that we thought, we'll get back to you on how often you need a booster...
9)

I'll say again: If we had posted a year ago that some of the top politicians in this country would be DYING with covid complications AFTER being fully vaccinated, how would @gator1776 have responded? He would have run to the site owners and DEMANDED that the poster be banned permanently for spreading DANGEROUS disinformation about covid and the shots.

Yet a year later it happens every day, and shot cheerleaders are meh, we all knew this was coming.

Pure evil at play, gentlemen.

I'll say again: If we had posted a year ago that some of the top politicians in this country would be DYING with covid complications AFTER being fully vaccinated, how would @gator1776 have responded? He would have run to the site owners and DEMANDED that the poster be banned permanently for spreading DANGEROUS disinformation about covid and the shots.

Yet a year later it happens every day, and shot cheerleaders are meh, we all knew this was coming.

There was no vaccine last year?

Powell was fully vaxxed

Mandate Covid Vaccines
9)

Curious did you get the vaccine? As I recall both you and @jfegaly Are fully vaccinated.

Last edited:

Powell was fully vaxxed

Mandate Covid Vaccines
9)

By the way, I would explain all this to you but it’s really not my job to teach remedial math Mattix to those either to stupider too stubborn to want to understand them.

And it’s especially not my job to explain it to hypocrites that are vaccinated themselves but trying to argue other people out of the vaccine.

Note - we're not hearing "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" much anymore.

I think in time I'm going to regret my choice even more than I do now. Hopefully I'm wrong on that.
Today's news isn't encouraging.

Again, a year ago one of us claims that prominent politicians would be fully vaccinated and dying from (according to reports), covid.

Every shot cheerleader here would have demanded anyone making this claim be banned immediately.

A year ago we all knew what a 'vaccine' was.

In 2021, it suddenly means something completely different.

There was no vaccine last year?

A phase I trial started in March 2020 and there are currently more than 180 vaccines at various stages of development. Data from phase I and phase II trials are already available for several vaccine candidates, and many have moved into phase III trials.

On 2 December 2020, the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) gave temporary regulatory approval for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine, becoming the first country to approve the vaccine and the first country in the Western world to approve the use of any COVID‑19 vaccine.

December 11, 2020 -- But according to the 1776 QUACK, that wasn't last year.... (typical) 🙄
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older.

In December 2020, 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer–BioNTech COVID‑19 vaccine administration resulted in 175 cases of severe allergic reaction, of which 21 were anaphylaxis.

Directly from the U.S. CDC:

Reports of death after getting their COVID-19 vaccination.
From December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021.

VAERS received 7,653 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

(the ones that were alone afterwards, did not get their chance to make a report)

So, get over there on the wall and wait for your turn,,, TO GET YOURS..... 😨
(8 guys with rifles, or just one hypocritic oath doc-tor with a syringe?)

I’d like the best of us to explain why the hell Pfizer is being so coy here.

You have two vaccines. One has EUA and one is fully approved for 16 and over.

Pfizer says they’re “interchangeable”. What company makes two different products that “do the same exact thing” and have different levels of regulatory approval?

Shady, shady, shady.

🦩 🚨

Numero Cincuenta, you know….the guy that plays a prominent role in the 50th best state hospital system, wants you to listen to him.

Next thing you know kent state will be telling nick saban to take their coaching advice.

Smdh.

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
Yep, go back to this very board, certain posters here told us once enough people took the shots, covid would be beaten.

That was back when many assumed the shots actually worked.

See how fast the 1776 QUACK can switch from the results of the vax, to personal attacks instead of addressing the UK report... (typical)
I've noticed the shot cheerleaders are a big lover of studies......at least the ones funded by pro-shot groups that tell them what they want to hear.

But the ones that tell the truth about the shots? They don't like those.

"We need more context' or 'it was in a tweet'. What clowns.

246371771_10225738075456542_4866347766011012207_n.jpg

I've noticed the shot cheerleaders are a big lover of studies......at least the ones funded by pro-shot groups that tell them what they want to hear.

But the ones that tell the truth about the shots? They don't like those.

"We need more context' or 'it was in a tweet'. What clowns.

Today's news isn't encouraging.

Again, a year ago one of us claims that prominent politicians would be fully vaccinated and dying from (according to reports), covid.

Every shot cheerleader here would have demanded anyone making this claim be banned immediately.

A year ago we all knew what a 'vaccine' was.

In 2021, it suddenly means something completely different.

You talk more about banning people than anyone else here. And you also probably also cry to the mods more than anyone else too.

You talk more about banning people than anyone else here. And you also probably also cry to the mods more than anyone else too.
If I had posted here a year ago that in October of 2021, fully vaccinated politicians would be dying with covid, your hero would have run straight to the mods and demand I be banned. You would have cried endlessly about how 'diabolical' I was being.

Now that it's reality, you all act like its perfectly acceptable and reasonable to expect people to get the covid 'vaccine', then die with covid.

This is why no serious person listens to any of you.

Reactions: fatman76
If I had posted here a year ago that in October of 2021, fully vaccinated politicians would be dying with covid, your hero would have run straight to the mods and demand I be banned. You would have cried endlessly about how 'diabolical' I was being.

Now that it's reality, you all act like its perfectly acceptable and reasonable to expect people to get the covid 'vaccine', then due with covid.

This is why no serious person listens to any of you.

There is a record of who is the biggest mod crybaby on the board. Feel bad for the mods that this cat can’t handle a message board like an adult.

Gets offended and triggered by everything .

🦩

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT