ADVERTISEMENT

Discipline (and when it leaves you....)

@grandhavendiddy

You talk about discipline.

Trump nailed his speech today in NC on economics, the border, foreign policy and framed Kamala and Walz for how destructive they are.

He was on top of his game
But did he say anything that huwt someones lil feelings?? LOLOL (while 10,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS crossed our S border raping innocent people?

@grandhavendiddy

You talk about discipline.

Trump nailed his speech today in NC on economics, the border, foreign policy and framed Kamala and Walz for how destructive they are.

He was on top of his game
Good. That's how you attack and win. On the issues. And don't pull punches.

$35T in debt, 11M illegals, etc. I wish it were only $350M and 11,000 illegals. These are staggering numbers.

That, for example IS what my wife cares about. How Kamala identifies? My wife does not care and sees it a dog whistle into racism around someone who is a citizen - legally.

That's how you attack and win. On the issues. And don't pull punches. $35T in debt, 11M illegals, etc.
The Clown Bus is hopping mad. The DNC is trying to claim X violated campaign finance laws. For an interview that the Hoe won't do herself, with an open invitation? Soros much? TRIGGERED as MDFer!

200w.gif

Good. That's how you attack and win. On the issues. And don't pull punches.

$35T in debt, 11M illegals, etc. I wish it were only $350M and 11,000 illegals. These are staggering numbers.

That, for example IS what my wife cares about. How Kamala identifies? My wife does not care and sees it a dog whistle into racism around someone who is a citizen - legally.

@grandhavendiddy

There's not another politician who can do what he did. Again, he was on point, sharp, open, and talked about a wide range of issues, especially the economy. Terrific.

This is the way campaigns used be run, long before TV and radio. Candidates would speak at length, take questions, and discuss policy.

Compare this to Kamala Harris, who is hiding as a matter of campaign policy.

I want Kellyanne back. she is unbelievable.
I don't trust her.

Anyone married to someone involved in the Lincoln Project needs to stay as far away from Trump as possible.

I don't want her to know any inside information.

Only one side is supposed to have discipline. The other side can hide, steal valor and plagiarize with no repercussions
Pearl clutching moderates will never get it.

They want us to fight Molotov cocktails with hugs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT