ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Yep. The “researchers” are having issues either 1. Comprehending what they read, or 2. Not reading the information posted.

As you noted, the issue wasn’t his status, it WAS they said he was taking a “horse dewormer” and implying he was using veterinary medicine instead of Dr prescribed medication for HUMANS.

This is why these message board “research” experts made up of “doctors that make millions and oversee hospitals in multiple states 😂😂 and special forces expert research scientist 😂😂😂” credibility gets called into question.

I haven’t told anyone yet, but I am actually Elon Musk posing as Jfegaly on a message board. My businesses don’t keep me very busy, so I got plenty of time to be posting on a message board.

It’s amazing to me the number of High positioned, multi millionaire, subject matter experts with such credentials and high level positions are all on message boards all day long.

Just sayin.
Don't be silly. Rogan was upset about being misrepresented by a 'news' outlet. You're just trying to split hairs here. And I'm definitely no multi-millionaire.

Yep. The “researchers” are having issues either 1. Comprehending what they read, or 2. Not reading the information posted.

As you noted, the issue wasn’t his status, it WAS they said he was taking a “horse dewormer” and implying he was using veterinary medicine instead of Dr prescribed medication for HUMANS.

This is why these message board “research” experts made up of “doctors that make millions and oversee hospitals in multiple states 😂😂 and special forces expert research scientist 😂😂😂” credibility gets called into question.

I haven’t told anyone yet, but I am actually Elon Musk posing as Jfegaly on a message board. My businesses don’t keep me very busy, so I got plenty of time to be posting on a message board.

It’s amazing to me the number of High positioned, multi millionaire, subject matter experts with such credentials and high level positions are all on message boards all day long.

Just sayin.
They are idiots. Of the vaccines or IVM, they choose the vaccines. That's like getting to choose between a Range Rover or Corvette to run the Daytona 500 and you pick the Range Rover citing "studies show it is the safer vehicle to drive'.

Idiots.

Don't be silly. Rogan was upset about being misrepresented by a 'news' outlet. You're just trying to split hairs here. And I'm definitely no multi-millionaire.
What, people splitting hairs on this site, no way

Just remember almost everyone these people have already gotten the vaccine themselves :)

Reactions: SORT14
What, people splitting hairs on this site, no way

Just remember almost everyone these people have already gotten the vaccine themselves :)
Definitely seems that there is arguing for arguments sake, especially when there is a general agreement about getting vaccinated for vulnerable populations and that they shouldn't be mandated. Beyond those things, just seems to be a bunch of personal stuff.

Reactions: gator1776
Definitely seems that there is arguing for arguments sake, especially when there is a general agreement about getting vaccinated for vulnerable populations and that they shouldn't be mandated. Beyond those things, just seems to be a bunch of personal stuff.
Always has been. They show you they agree with you about getting the vaccine but they don’t like the fact that you prove them wrong. That goes for both of us.

Florida Rate Of COVID Infections Third Lowest In U.S. In Last Week​

Always has been. They show you they agree with you about getting the vaccine but they don’t like the fact that you prove them wrong. That goes for both of us.
Hmm? You claim to be about preserving life but you don't denounce abortion or a vaccine created from aborted fetuses.

Reactions: jfegaly

I know I know…..monoclonal, vaccine, whats the difference. I mean, when talking science, why worry about those pesky details.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

I know I know…..monoclonal, vaccine, whats the difference. I mean, when talking science, why worry about those pesky details.

Of course those differences matter.

3 more fully vaxxed co-workers are down.

One is really sick, but he's a big dude (former BC OL). Other two just feel like complete ass.

One of the guys got the Pfizer in late June.

Really glad I got vaccinated, I can't wait to get really sick this winter.

Of course, everybody in Florida is either vaccinated or has had it now, LOL

3 more fully vaxxed co-workers are down.

One is really sick, but he's a big dude (former BC OL). Other two just feel like complete ass.

One of the guys got the Pfizer in late June.

Really glad I got vaccinated, I can't wait to get really sick this winter.
Thank God they were vaccinated, imagine how sick they would be if they weren’t.

lol Well its great for a lot of things including deworming horses. I took the actual horse stuff off the shelf so it didn't waste my money going to a doctor for tablets.

Following the exact same weather pattern it followed last year. Good stuff

Reactions: fatman76
Speaking of evidence. Mississippi is still ranked last among state hospital systems.

Correlation does appear to equal causation in this case.

My guess is the longer we can keep Numero Cincuenta busy on here, the quicker Mississippi will move up the rankings. If you live in Mississippi, you’re welcome.

Speaking of evidence. Mississippi is still ranked last among state hospital systems.

Correlation does appear to equal causation in this case.

My guess is the longer we can keep Numero Cincuenta busy on here, the quicker Mississippi will move up the rankings. If you live in Mississippi, you’re welcome.
Not sure Jeff, why don’t you look it up. Look up Louisiana, Florida and Alabama at the same time because I work in those three states more than I do Mississippi right now. For what it’s worth. Pretty sure three out of four of those are pretty low on the list.

I’m sure the docs and researchers think this young man is FOS. I mean, zero deaths and the vaxxes are totally safe right? Either way, he’s lucky. Covid would have surely killed someone his age and health level. One season is such a small price to pay…

Reactions: jfegaly
Not sure Jeff, why don’t you look it up. Look up Louisiana, Florida and Alabama at the same time because I work in those three states more than I do Mississippi right now. For what it’s worth. Pretty sure three out of four of those are pretty low on the list.

10 worst. You got 3 in the top 6. Keep up the good work

Top 10 worst

1. Mississippi
2. Arkansas
3. Louisiana
4. Oklahoma
5. Kentucky
6. Alabama
7. West Virginia
8. Georgia
9. South Carolina
10. Tennessee

My advice….stay on here more so your states can improve

10 worst. You got 3 in the top 6. Keep up the good work

Top 10 worst

1. Mississippi
2. Arkansas
3. Louisiana
4. Oklahoma
5. Kentucky
6. Alabama
7. West Virginia
8. Georgia
9. South Carolina
10. Tennessee

My advice….stay on here more so your states can improve
Well I never worked in Arkansas or Oklahoma. I never worked in West Virginia or Tennessee. And I turn down a job in Georgia. So it can’t be responsible for those. And I do work in Florida and that’s not on the list so if I’m somehow single-handedly responsible for the five that are on the 10 worthless, even though I’m one doctor out of thousands in each state, can I take credit for that? Thanks Jeff.

Well I never worked in Arkansas or Oklahoma. I never worked in West Virginia or Tennessee. And I turn down a job in Georgia. So it can’t be responsible for those. And I do work in Florida and that’s not on the list so can I take credit for that? Thanks Jeff.

As for Florida? WWBD? What would Biden do? He would spin just like you. So go ahead. Spin it.

Whatever you do, stay on here. While you’re here, your patients have hope

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

Just sayin.

Highly skilled professionals have more autonomy in their jobs. They can take a break when they feel like it unless they have a meeting or there is a fire that needs putting out.

I am nowhere near gator1776's or SORT14's league, but I don't clock in and can go days without updating higher-ups as long as I get things done on time and am responsive to requests.

Highly skilled professionals have more autonomy in their jobs. They can take a break when they feel like it unless they have a meeting or there is a fire that needs putting out.

I am nowhere near gator1776's or SORT14's league, but I don't clock in and can go days without updating higher-ups as long as I get things done on time and am responsive to requests.
I pretty much have autonomy over when I work. So long as I get things done and attend the plethora of meetings that inevitably litter my calendar, I can do my research whenever. I do put in a lot of hours and as things are starting to open up again, I will likely have to travel more.

Lol. That’s why I (Elon Musk) spend so much time here. My company runs itself so I have tons of free time.

As for the other two jokers….of course they can take a break when they feel like it. These two take TONS of them obviously. The bigger question is not whether or not they answer to someone, but rather…..do they EVER work? They are on here for the better part of the day EVERY day. One with the slightest bit of independent thinking and intelligence might begin to question some things…..

1. If you and other healthcare professionals are truly overwhelmed and have no time, then why are you on here so much?
2. Do you actually work?
3. Are you who/what you say you are?
4. If you are who you say you are, would 1 hr a day on here allow you to be better at your job than 16 hours a day on here?

It’s not a matter of answering to superiors, it’s a matter if answering to ones self.

It's happening. This whole pandemic has seen Europe and Asia as sort of 'leading indicators' for the US.

If that holds, we will soon have more vaccinated people dying than unvaccinated. I wonder what the message will be then? We've gone from 95% efficacy to "it keeps you out of the hospital" and now it "prevents you from dying". You don't have to be Nostradamus to see what's coming next.

(to be clear, I am NOT claiming that you're increasing your risk of dying from Covid OR that this proves ADE is occuring...what I am saying is these vaccines don't work very well and mandating them is tyranny)

I pretty much have autonomy over when I work. So long as I get things done and attend the plethora of meetings that inevitably litter my calendar, I can do my research whenever. I do put in a lot of hours and as things are starting to open up again, I will likely have to travel more.
Actually statistically professionals tend to work more hours than time clock workers.

Last edited:
Reactions: SORT14
It's happening. This whole pandemic has seen Europe and Asia as sort of 'leading indicators' for the US.

If that holds, we will soon have more vaccinated people dying than unvaccinated. I wonder what the message will be then? We've gone from 95% efficacy to "it keeps you out of the hospital" and now it "prevents you from dying". You don't have to be Nostradamus to see what's coming next.

(to be clear, I am NOT claiming that you're increasing your risk of dying from Covid OR that this proves ADE is occuring...what I am saying is these vaccines don't work very well and mandating them is tyranny)

Ah Statistics, such a difficult concept for some, lol

I'm sure @SORT14 will be offended by the lack of context in the video clips in this story, but it's really eerie how prescient these scientists were months before Covid started.

It also shows Fauci's infamous 2017 clip about Trump facing a "challenge" from a "surprise outbreak". We now know that less than a year after his comments the lab that gave us Covid opened and its construction was partially funded from grants from the NIAID...of which Fauci is the Director.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone - this is still all about Covid right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT