ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

CoV kung flu Vax negative reaction exceeds all others combined in history.
Addition benefits, over 4,000 dead as a direct result of taking the vax.
This according to several federal web sites like the CDC, FDA, etc....

If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, then it's likely a 1776 QUACK.

You can trust the hypocritic oath hucksters that are making big bucks on the scamdemic, or you can just read/listen and learn, then make your own informed decisions on what to do....
  • Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead: “It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

• Schadt: "Kids shouldn't get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine."

• Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”

• Schadt: “J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.”

• Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”

• Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID.

• Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”

• Durrant: “It’s almost like -- you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”

• Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough…Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”
[NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Sept. 27, 2021] Project Veritas released the third video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today exposing two Johnson & Johnson [J&J] officials, who argue children do not need to take the COVID vaccine in part because of the potential long-term side effects.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...-dont-need-the-f-cking-covid-vaccine-because/

Reactions: fatman76

If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, then it's likely a 1776 QUACK.

You can trust the hypocritic oath hucksters that are making big bucks on the scamdemic, or you can just read/listen and learn, then make your own informed decisions on what to do....
  • Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead: “It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

• Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”

• Schadt: “J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.”

• Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”

• Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID.

• Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”

• Durrant: “It’s almost like -- you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”

• Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough…Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”
[NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Sept. 27, 2021] Project Veritas released the third video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today exposing two Johnson & Johnson [J&J] officials, who argue children do not need to take the COVID vaccine in part because of the potential long-term side effects.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...-dont-need-the-f-cking-covid-vaccine-because/
I had a really good month last month, over 45,000.

@SORT14 has already told us this is misinformation because it doesn't include the context he needs.

I can't imagine any context where these statements don't mean what they appear to mean, but he's gotta cover for his shot cheerleader buddy.

@SORT14 has already told us this is misinformation because it doesn't include the context he needs.

I can't imagine any context where these statements don't mean what they appear to mean, but he's gotta cover for his shot cheerleader buddy.
I didn't say it was misinformation, just that it would be better to put all of the statements out instead of just parts of it. Those statements are alarming on the surface and should be looked into. Selective quoting is often used in misinformation, so it should be avoided where possible. What part of that don't you agree with? Would you rather have the whole story or just the part someone else wants you to have?

• Haha
I didn't say it was misinformation, just that it would be better to put all of the statements out instead of just parts of it. Those statements are alarming on the surface and should be looked into. Selective quoting is often used in misinformation, so it should be avoided where possible. What part of that don't you agree with? Would you rather have the whole story or just the part someone else wants you to have?
I don't have 3 hours to watch the entire dinner for each of the 4-5 people. I sort of appreciate cutting through the small talk and likely flirting to get to the part I care about.

Those statements stand up pretty well on their own. You'd be tying yourself into a pretzel trying to imagine the context where the meaning changes.

Here's a couple, start coming up with some context that changes the meaning of these. I'll take my answer off the air.

"Kids shouldn't get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine."

“It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

“It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”

“Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”

I don't have 3 hours to watch the entire dinner for each of the 4-5 people. I sort of appreciate cutting through the small talk and likely flirting to get to the part I care about.

Those statements stand up pretty well on their own. You'd be tying yourself into a pretzel trying to imagine the context where the meaning changes.

Here's a couple, start coming up with some context that changes the meaning of these. I'll take my answer off the air.

"Kids shouldn't get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine."

“It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

“It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”

“Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”
You're missing my point. Like I said, those statements are alarming and should be looked into further, so we are in agreement there. My point is, again, is that people use selective editing as a method of deception. Did the left ever do that to Trump? Of course they did.
My comment is a general point about misinformation beyond just this video. And because it is selectively edited, people will dismiss it if it. They should put the whole video out so if someone wants to review it for accuracy and total context, then that option is available.

You're missing my point. Like I said, those statements are alarming and should be looked into further, so we are in agreement there. My point is, again, is that people use selective editing as a method of deception. Did the left ever do that to Trump? Of course they did.
My comment is a general point about misinformation beyond just this video. And because it is selectively edited, people will dismiss it if it. They should put the whole video out so if someone wants to review it for accuracy and total context, then that option is available.
So you can't come up with any sort of context that would change the meaning of the four statements above?

So, that being the case, why are we even discussing misinformation via selective editing in hidden cam videos if it doesn't apply in this instance?

Feels like you might have an agenda...

Reactions: jfegaly
So you can't come up with any sort of context that would change the meaning of the four statements above?

So, that being the case, why are we even discussing misinformation via selective editing in hidden cam videos if it doesn't apply in this instance?

I can't think of a reason why any of those statements shouldn't be taken seriously. But in order to remove all doubt from anyone that does have an agenda, the video should be posted in its entirety. Then nobody could doubt it.
That way, even if I did have an agenda, it would be really difficult to implement. It's simple - put all of the facts out there and let us decide.

Wait, earlier @SORT14 told us no context needed when analyzing text for mood or emotional state(btw what he was talking about doesn’t depict mood or emotional state, but rather….whether something is positive or negative), but CONtext is not needed here.

Seems like cherry picking to me. No wonder folks don’t trust “science” anymore.

Wait, earlier @SORT14 told us no context needed when analyzing text for mood (btw what he was talking about doesn’t depict mood or emotional state, but rather….whether something is positive or negative), but CONtext is not needed here.

Seems like cherry picking to me. No wonder folks don’t trust “science” anymore.
Nope. I never said context doesn't matter. I've said just the opposite. And again, it is your choice to trust the scientific method or not. Doesn't matter to me.
And btw, I said that certain emotional states just as anger, disgust etc. are computed in NLP algorithms. They can just be aggregated in positive or negative:

• Haha
Nope. I never said context doesn't matter. I've said just the opposite. And again, it is your choice to trust the scientific method or not. Doesn't matter to me.
And btw, I said that certain emotional states just as anger, disgust etc. are computed in NLP algorithms. They can just be aggregated in positive or negative:

Trust the “science”

Global warming err….climate change
Carbon dating
Man evolved from a primate
Don’t wear a mask because the science doesn’t support it
Wear a mask because the science supports it
This virus came from a bat not a lab leak
Big pharma
There are no treatments for covid (when there are)
Politicians funding “scientific projects”
Billionaires investing in big pharma and vaccines
Fauci predicting trump would face a pandemic before leaving office while funding GOF “science” in Wuhan.

Which one should we trust here big fella?

Sorry if I don’t buy the “science”. Especially when it comes from someone like yourself sir. You have posted garbage “science” in the past. So many holes Ron Jeremy doesnt even know what to do with it.

Trust the “science”

Global warming err….climate change
Carbon dating
Man evolved from a primate
Don’t wear a mask because the science doesn’t support it
Wear a mask because the science supports it
This virus came from a bat not a lab leak
Big pharma
There are no treatments for covid (when there are)
Politicians funding “scientific projects”
Billionaires investing in big pharma and vaccines
Fauci predicting trump would face a pandemic before leaving office while funding GOF “science” in Wuhan.

Which one should we trust here big fella?

Sorry if I don’t buy the “science”. Especially when it comes from someone like yourself sir. You have posted garbage “science” in the past. So many holes Ron Jeremy doesnt even know what to do with it.
Again, feel free to not believe in the scientific method all you want. I'm not asking you to buy anything.

Again, feel free to not believe in the scientific method all you want. I'm not asking you to buy anything.

Pretty obvious I don’t. Because man is flawed, man is emotional, man is political, man is greedy, and even the most “objective” can be psychologically doing things they don’t even realize.

I have ALWAYS “hypothesized” the “scientific method” is flawed when you start with a “hypothesis”.

Because people like to be right. Part of being human.

Yeah I know…..peer reviewed

Just go find some peers that agree with ya.

Pretty obvious I don’t. Because man is flawed, man is emotional, man is political, man is greedy, and even the most “objective” can be psychologically doing things they don’t even realize.

I have ALWAYS “hypothesized” the “scientific method” is flawed when you start with a “hypothesis”.

Because people like to be right. Part of being human.

Yeah I know…..peer reviewed

Just go find some peers that agree with ya.
This is why I have started emphasizing the scientific method as not to conflate with all scientists. People are definitely flawed, for the very reasons you cited. But this seems to me that you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You seem to think that because scientists (being people) are fundamentally flawed that we cannot trust science at all. This is where I disagree.
Within the scientific community, there are significant and important battles being fought. For instance, pre-registering studies (to avoid cheating on the results), removing publication bias (publishing only studies that "find" something), divorcing science from any government influence (very difficult, but there are some good ideas), and increasing researcher's understanding of statistical methods (like I pointed out way back for one of the Israeli studies). I even cited a book that is very critical of those who do commit scientific fraud (Stuart Ritchie's "Science Fictions").
But we certainly shouldn't overlook all of the scientific advancements as if they didn't happen (medicine, space exploration, smart phones. etc.)
Like I said though, science is generally pretty good and it is best to follow a general consensus rather than a single study. But, to each his or her own.

If by agenda you mean @SORT14 he’s not interested in your agenda or their agenda but it’s only interested in the truth, then yes he has that agenda. 🙄🙄🙄

Oh that’s right you have me on ignore because you don’t enjoy the truth because it doesn’t fit into your agenda. You’re such a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: SORT14 and jfegaly
This is why I have started emphasizing the scientific method as not to conflate with all scientists. People are definitely flawed, for the very reasons you cited. But this seems to me that you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You seem to think that because scientists (being people) are fundamentally flawed that we cannot trust science at all. This is where I disagree.
Within the scientific community, there are significant and important battles being fought. For instance, pre-registering studies (to avoid cheating on the results), removing publication bias (publishing only studies that "find" something), divorcing science from any government influence (very difficult, but there are some good ideas), and increasing researcher's understanding of statistical methods (like I pointed out way back for one of the Israeli studies). I even cited a book that is very critical of those who do commit scientific fraud (Stuart Ritchie's "Science Fictions").
But we certainly shouldn't overlook all of the scientific advancements as if they didn't happen (medicine, space exploration, smart phones. etc.)
Like I said though, science is generally pretty good and it is best to follow a general consensus rather than a single study. But, to each his or her own.

I choose to not put a baby in bath because they end up bathing in dirty water. Shower is much cleaner. Removable shower heads work wonders.

Where does “general consensus” stand on the issues above?

I choose to do my own homework. General consensus be damned. Does that mean I never agree with consensus? Nope, but “it’s best to just follow general consensus” will bite you at some point.

Not afraid to say I put my faith and trust in God alone my man. The big book even talks about the importance of not just “following consensus”

Especially now. World has gone wonky

If by agenda you mean @SORT14 he’s not interested in your agenda or their agenda but it’s only interested in the truth, then yes he has that agenda. 🙄🙄🙄

Oh that’s right you have me on ignore because you don’t enjoy the truth because it doesn’t fit into your agenda. You’re such a tool.
Look @SORT14 Jeff thought it was funny

Healthy 16YO just drops dead less than a month after Pfizer. No other issues, no allergies or pre-existing conditions. Autopsy pending.

I’ve got him on ignore so I can’t see - but is our favorite shot cheerleader still hanging on to “zero deaths from the vaccines”?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Healthy 16YO just drops dead less than a month after Pfizer. No other issues, no allergies or pre-existing conditions. Autopsy pending.

I’ve got him on ignore so I can’t see - but is our favorite shot cheerleader still hanging on to “zero deaths from the vaccines”?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

VARES, lol
Assuming that’s me, yes, because this does not represent medical evidence of a casual affect.
Do you want to just take me off ignore, then you can disagree with me in person and I can score you on medicine and research again.

If it were me I would be waiting for the toxicology report.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

I also have him on Ignore, so I can't tell what he's saying.

I do know this, I haven't seen him say anything false or post any misinformation about covid lately. So there's that.

Everyone knows these shots are having deadly side affects for some people, and unfortunately, some people are even dying from them.

Thankfully, the great majority of people who have gotten the shots have no immediate, deadly side affects. For most, the worst they can expect is feeling sick with flu-like symptoms for a day or two.

That's just the facts. Anyone claiming that these shots are perfectly safe for all and that no one has died just isn't being honest.

And if someone isn't being honest with you, especially when it comes to something as important as your health...then why would you listen to them?

Last edited:

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Vaccines should not be mandated. Vaccines for healthy people should definitely not be mandated. Vaccines for healthy children should absolutely not be mandated.
But we should wait until the cause of death is determined before blaming the vaccine. As always, just because two things are correlated doesn't mean there is a causal effect between the two. There could be, but it isn't a given. It is prudent to wait until all of the information is available before coming to a conclusion IMO.

Vaccines should not be mandated. Vaccines for healthy people should definitely not be mandated. Vaccines for healthy children should absolutely not be mandated.
But we should wait until the cause of death is determined before blaming the vaccine. As always, just because two things are correlated doesn't mean there is a causal effect between the two. There could be, but it isn't a given. It is prudent to wait until all of the information is available before coming to a conclusion IMO.
Totally against mandates for vaccination for society in this case as well.

But this is a sensationalized tweet based off of a VARES report with zero causual effect proving It had anything to do with the vaccination other than temporal proximity.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people don't care about insanity if they don't feel it impacts them directly.

I just witnessed a conversation among a few Canadians. They were discussing covid, and restrictions for those that haven't got the shot.

One of them stated, matter-of-factly like this made complete sense to them.....that if you didn't have the shot, you could go to essential places, but you couldn't go to non-essential places. The example he used was you could go to get food (essential) but couldn't go see a movie (non-essential).

I asked him if Canadian science said that non-vaccinated could spread covid while watching a movie, but not while shopping for food?

He ignored my question.

Remember what happened when this panic first started last March or so? We were told all non-essential workers would stay home and their businsses would close. Trumps '14 days to flatter the curve'. That the dems somehow stretched into 14 months. @Mdfgator still thinks Trump did it.

Anyway, do we remember that Walmart stayed open? At first everyone was relived that Walmart would stay open, at least we could get food and eat!

Then, someone had a critical thought: If we all go to Walmart, OMG those poor Walmart workers will all catch covid and die!!!!

Never happened, did it? Wasn't even a reported increase in covid cases among Walmart workers, was there?

Internet doctors could never explain.

Or like the Canadians, they don't care.
You missed me. Yes just the tip, it matters. Do I think trump would enforce vax mandates, I don't. But once you bust that cherry, it's game over,

There are literally thousands of these stories in our reporting system...

Many European countries have banned the Moderna treatment for heart inflammation in young people.

But I'm sure his death was totally unrelated.

You missed me. Yes just the tip, it matters. Do I think trump would enforce vax mandates, I don't. But once you bust that cherry, it's game over,
Trump's public stance has been to encourage vaccination but allow people their right to choose. So we don't have to guess.

And I think this stance would increase vaccination rates because it would increase trust. It would also not risk severe economic impacts.

But totalitarians are going to totalitarian every time.

There are literally thousands of these stories in our reporting system...

Many European countries have banned the Moderna treatment for heart inflammation in young people.

But I'm sure his death was totally unrelated.
Oh I know there are. And I don't think anyone should make light of that. And the death could possibly be related, sure. But again, the whole story is better than just part of it. They will do an autopsy and then we will know. Once we know, we can react appropriately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT