ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

4i9cdr.jpg

Here is the good news and even the NYT (yes, the Times, David Leonhart is reporting it), the cases are dropping like a rock. NBC did the same last night.

SF City is considering lifting indoor mask mandates in middle of October.

Perhaps, reason and common sense is coming back into the equation. Let's see if it lasts.
It's too bad the street covered feces problem still exists in San Francisco.

Reactions: jfegaly
@fatman76 I've never seen any poster here mention the novavax shot before you. Did any of the posters such as internet doctor or his cheerleaders ever bring it up?

I mean, it seems like that would get mentioned here, assuming they had heard of it. And since they are positioning themselves as achieving 'mastery' and 'following the science', then they should definitely know about it

Did anyone see any mention of the novavax shot before @fatman76 did? If not, it makes you wonder what other relevant information we aren't seeing here.
@DCandtheUTBand and I have been tracking it for some time. The potential benefits are significant compared to the current vaccines.

1) It's a more established type of vax
2) Efficacy so far is very good, even against variants
3) It's cheap to make
4) It's a potential solution for lower-income countries
5) Storage is easier than the mRNA vaxxes

3 is the magic number IMO....this isn't about Covid. Pfizer reps literally told us that in the Veritas video: execs, lobbyists and the health care system are getting a big boost from these vaccines. They bend the ear/grease the palm of gov't and all the sudden progress for competitive products, studies on IVM and HCQ and literally anything else that messes with the cash cow all the sudden face massive headwinds.

One more point - the people that have antibodies from the Novavax trial are completely screwed. The gov't doesn't count them as vaxxed because it doesn't have an EUA yet, and Novavax doesn't have the data to tell them it's ok to get another type of vaccine.

As to why the resident researcher and his chot-cheerleader buddy aren't even talking about it is an interesting point. Maybe they're the same person.

@DCandtheUTBand and I have been tracking it for some time. The potential benefits are significant compared to the current vaccines.

1) It's a more established type of vax
2) Efficacy so far is very good, even against variants
3) It's cheap to make
4) It's a potential solution for lower-income countries
5) Storage is easier than the mRNA vaxxes

3 is the magic number IMO....this isn't about Covid. Pfizer reps literally told us that in the Veritas video: execs, lobbyists and the health care system are getting a big boost from these vaccines. They bend the ear/grease the palm of gov't and all the sudden progress for competitive products, studies on IVM and HCQ and literally anything else that messes with the cash cow all the sudden face massive headwinds.

One more point - the people that have antibodies from the Novavax trial are completely screwed. The gov't doesn't count them as vaxxed because it doesn't have an EUA yet, and Novavax doesn't have the data to tell them it's ok to get another type of vaccine.

As to why the resident researcher and his chot-cheerleader buddy aren't even talking about it is an interesting point. Maybe they're the same person.
Looks like there is some consideration into mixing vaccines (moderna and novavax)

Well I looked at the Chinese sinovac. Its an attenuated vax! I do not trust the Chinese but this is what they gave their people.

Reactions: fatman76
Well I looked at the Chinese sinovac. Its an attenuated vax! I do not trust the Chinese but this is what they gave their people.
It’s actually been shown to have the least efficacy of any vaccine on the market. Do not recommend it for anybody.

It’s actually been shown to have the least efficacy of any vaccine on the market. Do not recommend it for anybody.
Well its not a problem since you can not get it in the USoA. I do wonder if its dose levels could be changed and it be more effective. Or adding another shot. What interests me is that none of the main players are using this approach.

Countries are being crazy when it comes to restricting things over this but its funny how places bought into the claims from authorities this trash vaccine was going to have us at herd immunity level now. Also the mess was almost certainly manipulated in the lab to make it more adaptable. That is why so many different mammals besides people are now able to catch the mess besides bats.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Sinovac doesn't work.

There was a small asian tourist island that at one time was the highest per capita case growth in the world and was like 95% vaxxed and all visitors had to be vaxxed. They got their vax from China.

At least here we know the vaccines stop Covid dead in its tracks. Shut it down, like pronto.

Sinovac doesn't work.

There was a small asian tourist island that at one time was the highest per capita case growth in the world and was like 95% vaxxed and all visitors had to be vaxxed. They got their vax from China.

At least here we know the vaccines stop Covid dead in its tracks. Shut it down, like pronto.

How do we know that - We are just kind of following last year's pattern it appears. Up north and cooler states get the peak around January I think. Missed the humor I guess.

Well its not a problem since you can not get it in the USoA. I do wonder if its dose levels could be changed and it be more effective. Or adding another shot. What interests me is that none of the main players are using this approach.
Which approach, giving dual vaccines with different mechanisms? Does that really surprise you? We have enough trouble getting people to take one vaccine type

If those charts are even close to correct we had more deaths from Covid the last month and a half or so than last year at that time before all these trash vaccines were deployed. Crooked Hospitals might be scamming that for money more than usual but a telling trend.

If those charts are even close to correct we had more deaths from Covid the last month and a half or so than last year at that time before all these trash vaccines were deployed. Crooked Hospitals might be scamming that for money more than usual but a telling trend.
Imagine how bad it would’ve been had we not had vaccines. You cannot draw a correlation between the number of deaths in the last two months and the vaccines. There is no direct association. But there’s plenty of evidence that had we not had the vaccine the death toll would’ve been 5 to 10 times higher.

Imagine how bad it would’ve been had we not had vaccines. You cannot draw a correlation between the number of deaths in the last two months and the vaccines. There is no direct association. But there’s plenty of evidence that had we not had the vaccine the death toll would’ve been 5 to 10 times higher.

I doubt they are doing that much and if this stuff was manipulated in the lab it may be partially responsible for the quickness of some of these mutations. I know one thing the CDC and various talking heads told us things would be much better now after we got to these vaccination levels and Israel and some others are getting slammed with the highest % vaccinated.

It's amazing how many people don't care about insanity if they don't feel it impacts them directly.

I just witnessed a conversation among a few Canadians. They were discussing covid, and restrictions for those that haven't got the shot.

One of them stated, matter-of-factly like this made complete sense to them.....that if you didn't have the shot, you could go to essential places, but you couldn't go to non-essential places. The example he used was you could go to get food (essential) but couldn't go see a movie (non-essential).

I asked him if Canadian science said that non-vaccinated could spread covid while watching a movie, but not while shopping for food?

He ignored my question.

Remember what happened when this panic first started last March or so? We were told all non-essential workers would stay home and their businsses would close. Trumps '14 days to flatter the curve'. That the dems somehow stretched into 14 months. @Mdfgator still thinks Trump did it.

Anyway, do we remember that Walmart stayed open? At first everyone was relived that Walmart would stay open, at least we could get food and eat!

Then, someone had a critical thought: If we all go to Walmart, OMG those poor Walmart workers will all catch covid and die!!!!

Never happened, did it? Wasn't even a reported increase in covid cases among Walmart workers, was there?

Internet doctors could never explain.

Or like the Canadians, they don't care.

Speaking of humor, can ANYONE be this stupid? (with apologies to @BSC911) 😂

How in the world does Joy Behar have a spot on this show? That point on the source of initial hesitancy is accurate, but she is not the one who should raise it. Let Whoopi and Sunny do it.

this is the final Covid report from our system because the numbers are so diminished/down that we’re not gonna report to the system anymore

NOTE:
We now have 36 COVID positive admissions across the system. Thank you for your commitment to our patients and the team.

Hospital 1

Census: 472 (There are 12 patients holding in ER)

Available Non-COVID Med/Surg Beds: 52

Available ICUs: 7

COVID Unit Census: 20

COVID Unit beds available: 5

ED visits: 100

FED visits: 68

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients: 20 (14 unvaccinated)

Hospital 2

Census: 160

Available Non-COVID Med/Surg Beds: 16

Available ICUs: 0

COVID Unit Census: 11

COVID Unit beds available: 0

ED visits: 65

FED visits: 57

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients: 11 (9 unvaccinated)

Hospital 3

Census: 37 (MedSurg 11 / ICU 4 / L&D 2 / SBH 20)

Available Non-COVID beds: 8

Available ICU beds: 1

COVID Unit census: 7

COVID Unit beds available: 6

ED visits: 41

Confirmed COVID positive inpatients: 5 (4 unvaccinated)

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

About as legit as the CDC and Big Pharma etc. whose claims have been literally comedy channel level.
I make no claims about pharmaceutical companies, Historically I hate them and they have hated me because I have chewed out their drug reps left and right., but the scientist at work at the CDC are highly reputable and a good source. For you even attempt to compare this tweet to the CDC is a fallacy beyond comment and reeks of a hyper paranoid conspiracy theory mentality Prominent amongst those being used as pawns to manipulate the argument One Direction or the other and divide our country further.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

I mean, remember internet doctor bragging about how rich he's getting over giving vaccines?

And I suspect neither of them had heard of novavax. I've noticed internet doctor is never the poster that introduces alternative forms of treatment. Other posters brought up HCQ, IVM, this.

The same posters that claim others aren't educated on the topic. They are the ones that never give the education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT