ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

I’m sorry is this surprising? I can confirm that well over half of our patients are on medical floor is just on oxygen receiving therapy and most to get better and go home. Why is this even news it’s always been this way?
Good to hear. Like I said, the Atlantic is typically pretty good in their reporting.
Edit: Striking comment about the Atlantic. I was thinking of another publication. I don't know if the Atlantic is good or not.

Last edited:
How ARDS Works:

ards_fig_1-683x1024.jpg

Can someone give me the data on airplanes as a transmission vector?

Can we discuss the risk for children again?

Is this about Covid or is this about profits?
It's about control.

Punish those that don't follow government orders.

Demonize the unvaxxxxxed and tell the vaxxxxxed that we can't have nice things because of those damn dirty unvaxxxxed.

This is all about covid. Don't forget that, @Uniformed_ReRe

Reactions: fatman76
Excellent review of the risk/benefit analysis of Pfizer COVID Vaccine. In particular note that risk of myocarditis is far greater from COVID infection in unvaccinated than it is as a side effect of the COVID Pfizer Vaccine.

Yay! The Pfizer vaccine!!!!

Let's see.....someone here was JUST telling us to be smart and consider the motivations of some of these people and what they are pushing....oh gosh who was that?

Reactions: jfegaly
Good to hear. Like I said, the Atlantic is typically pretty good in their reporting.
Edit: Striking comment about the Atlantic. I was thinking of another publication. I don't know if the Atlantic is good or not.
They do some ok pieces, but anything related to politics is extremely biased.

Reactions: SORT14

No causal link. She was surely going to die that night regardless. I’m sure this will be recorded into VAERS so internet docs can ignore it. And then use VAERS data to push a shot on a population that sees 0.4 out of 100k hospitalized.

Well I have had a few drinks and am about to got off. Fauci is a liar. The Atlantic is a left wing rag masquerading as moderate with good writers that try and hide their bias. CDC full of sh*t. VAERS a worthless source for any real data. Its a reporting tool that is used by the scientist to help them discover trends that they then research. The f'n Bridgestone Arena is going to require vaxxes and I have people that have had covid that do not want the vaccine and according to Emory and some other reputable sources they do NOT need vaxxes because their natural immunity is superior to my vax that I took. The d@mn dementia patient stole the election. I am left hoping that when God punishes this country that he takes our LA, DC, Miami, Chicago et al. with asteroids and leaves this country to the conservative areas to fix.

Lord I am in a pickle. You have wingnuts on the right out of their mind with every conspiracy known to man and evil liars on the left. I am a Reaganite, I am socially conservative first and above all. I am no prude and love sex. I want a strong military that kills the enemy en mass and leaves . I want a balanced budget with cuts to social programs if not outright elimination. I want traditional marriage and NO trans sh*t. I want a moral country that is overwhelming Christian without overstepping the 4th amendment barriers.

Where the hell is the country I grew up in in the 80s?

Rant number 2: So I am heavily involved in BSA. Its quite possible that they take another hit at the end of the year as charter orgs pull support out of fear of being sued over the molestation sh*t. Mormons done left over the gay sh*t. That took nearly half of the scouts out in one shot. So charter orgs can ban gay leaders if they choose. Mormons just up and left instead of taking on that fight. So men who have sex with boys are gay or bisexual pedophiles by definition. They would be heterosexual pedos if they targeted little girls.

BSA bent over backwards to cater to the gay lobby! This is after SCOTUS said they could choose their membership and exclude gays. Does this make sense when you are being sued into oblivion over this issue? Hell no it does NOT.

Reactions: gator1776
Here is an article outlining some factors associated with vaccine hesitancy. It outlines the "5 C's" approach:

This one (below) describes the correlation of the "5 C's" model to a specific sample set in Turkey and the UK.

The use of stepwise regression model here is appropriate IMO. The stepwise regression is a multiple regression model (which means there is more than one predictor variable and only one outcome variable) in which the predictor variables (or independent variables) are entered into the model in a given order. This is done to observe the change in impact on the outcome variable (or dependent variable) at each iteration. It allows the researcher to observe which variables had the most/least effect on the outcome as it relates to order.

That was your first mistake, thinking that Anyone of our non-scientist friends would post a scientific journal.
There are a number of scientific journals associated with Science magazine, which is a summary of a bunch of studies from various primary sources. This is part of the membership with the Association for the Advancement of American Science, which I am part of. I was thinking it was one of the associated journals. Oops, lol.

• Haha
If only folks on this board were trained (errr brainwashed) to read things correctly they wouldn’t be fooled so easily by non scientific sources.

Peasants.

Well I have had a few drinks and am about to got off. Fauci is a liar. The Atlantic is a left wing rag masquerading as moderate with good writers that try and hide their bias. CDC full of sh*t. VAERS a worthless source for any real data. Its a reporting tool that is used by the scientist to help them discover trends that they then research. The f'n Bridgestone Arena is going to require vaxxes and I have people that have had covid that do not want the vaccine and according to Emory and some other reputable sources they do NOT need vaxxes because their natural immunity is superior to my vax that I took. The d@mn dementia patient stole the election. I am left hoping that when God punishes this country that he takes our LA, DC, Miami, Chicago et al. with asteroids and leaves this country to the conservative areas to fix.

Lord I am in a pickle. You have wingnuts on the right out of their mind with every conspiracy known to man and evil liars on the left. I am a Reaganite, I am socially conservative first and above all. I am no prude and love sex. I want a strong military that kills the enemy en mass and leaves . I want a balanced budget with cuts to social programs if not outright elimination. I want traditional marriage and NO trans sh*t. I want a moral country that is overwhelming Christian without overstepping the 4th amendment barriers.

Where the hell is the country I grew up in in the 80s?
First of all I’m dying to have a beer with you, LOL.

Second, cultural swings from conservative to liberal and back are very frequent in the history of our country and in the history of the modern world post the dark ages. We just have to sit back and hope that it swings back towards conservative libertarian values like it always has and that we’re not so far divided as a country now that we can stay together. Social media and a 24 hour news cycle our new variables and cultural swings so it will be interesting to see what happens.

There are a number of scientific journals associated with Science magazine, which is a summary of a bunch of studies from various primary sources. This is part of the membership with the Association for the Advancement of American Science, which I am part of. I was thinking it was one of the associated journals. Oops, lol.
Well to be fair @fatman76 did obtain this degree. I’m not sure if he was a year ahead or a year behind @jfegaly

7783365118_ceac1b72a7_b.jpg

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Wait a minute @gator1776 I thought this wasn't supposed to happen:

NCAA Golfer Has Severe Adverse Heart Condition Due To COVID Vaccine, Speaks Out Against Vaccine Mandates​

A 21-year-old collegiate athlete – perfectly healthy — until he got the vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-covid-vaccine-speaks-vaccine-mandates-video/
That occurs in adolescent and young males at an extremely low probability, but not zero probability. Context is always helpful:

"myocarditis/pericarditis rates are ≈12.6 cases per million doses of second-dose mRNA vaccine among individuals 12 to 39 years of age."

and

"Almost all patients had resolution of symptoms and signs and improvement in diagnostic markers and imaging with or without treatment. Despite rare cases of myocarditis, the benefit-risk assessment for COVID-19 vaccination shows a favorable balance for all age and sex groups; therefore, COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for everyone ≥12 years of age"

Link to the research: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

That occurs in adolescent and young males at an extremely low probability, but not zero probability. Context is always helpful:

"myocarditis/pericarditis rates are ≈12.6 cases per million doses of second-dose mRNA vaccine among individuals 12 to 39 years of age."

and

"Almost all patients had resolution of symptoms and signs and improvement in diagnostic markers and imaging with or without treatment. Despite rare cases of myocarditis, the benefit-risk assessment for COVID-19 vaccination shows a favorable balance for all age and sex groups; therefore, COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for everyone ≥12 years of age"

Link to the research: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135
Not to mention that Covid itself causes myocarditis at a rate much higher than the vaccine causes it as an adverse reaction. So you’re far more likely to get myocarditis and even die from it from getting Covid infection then you are from getting myocarditis from the vaccine and, to date, nobody has reported and known associated death from myocarditis from the vaccine. But let’s not let facts stand in the way of a good tweet.

Not to mention that Covid itself causes myocarditis at a rate much higher than the vaccine causes it as an adverse reaction. So you’re far more likely to get myocarditis and even die from it from getting Covid infection then you are from getting myocarditis from the vaccine and, to date, nobody has reported and known associated death from myocarditis from the vaccine. But let’s not let facts stand in the way of a good tweet.
Twitter is where a lot of conspiracy theories and misinformation spreads. According to Thelwall et al. (2021):

"Anti-vaccine sentiment has been widely expressed on Twitter. Vaccine opposition on Twitter in the USA increased by 80% during the first four months of Covid-19 (starting from February 15, 2020) compared to the four months before, with tweets increasingly mentioning vaccine ingredients, trials and federal health authorities (Bonnevie et al., 2020)."

and

"For Covid-19, a content analysis of tweets mentioning 5G and the virus from a week up to 4 April 2020 found that a third were from conspiracy theory supporters (Ahmed et al., 2020)."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT