ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump threatens to bus illegals at border straight to sanctuary cities

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Shockingly.....the dems that run the sanctuary cities are outraged :D:D:D:D

Media is as well. President Trump has once again forced them to admit they are FOS on the issue of sanctuary cities.

So easy.

Reactions: nail1988
Did I hear WBAP in Cow Town right? Dimms are admitting now we have a southern border problem. But get this. Trump caused it. Yesterday the Dimms said there was no problem at the border.

Did I hear WBAP in Cow Town right? Dimms are admitting now we have a southern border problem. But get this. Trump caused it. Yesterday the Dimms said there was no problem at the border.

Tucker played a clip from CNN the other night. Birdbrain on CNN said proudly that YES....obama DID separate children from their parents (put them in cages), but he did that to PROTECT them from human traffickers!

These people are stupid. And so is every liberal here that swears by them. I suspect we know who they are :D:D:D:D

Trump just runs intellectual rings around these dems. It's really beautiful to see.

Last year Trump lets the media in on a meeting with top Republicans and Dems on immigration. They are throwing around ideas. Trump says I don't care, we have to get immigration fixed. Dianne Feinstein says she has some ideas, and tells Trump. Trump says fine, write that up in a plan, and I'll go from there. Feinstein is giddy, Kevin McCarthy and the other Repubs in the room are panicking. Trump says nope, show me the plan, gotta get this problem solved.

So a week or so later, Feinstein comes back with her plan, which doesn't do anything to solve the border crisis. Trump says he's gonna come up with a plan. One thing dems have claimed they ALWAYS wanted, was amnesty for the DACA kids.

So Trump offers them that....plus all funding for a border wall. They immediately say HELL NO! Which proves they didn't care about the DACA kids.

Dems always claim illegals are better than Americans. Smarter, will work harder, commit less crime, just superior to real Americans in every way.

So Trump says "Ok, so if dems think they are so great, we're gonna dump them in dem sanctuary cities across the country".

And the dems shit themselves. "Hell no you ain't dumping those criminals in MY neighborhood!" LMAO!

Such a beautiful thing to watch.

Yep! it shows alot of wisdom to cut your nose off to spite your face.

boy-you-so-dumb-i-should-slap-the-stupid-outta-you.jpg

Shockingly.....the dems that run the sanctuary cities are outraged :D:D:D:D

Media is as well. President Trump has once again forced them to admit they are FOS on the issue of sanctuary cities.

So easy.
Trump can outwit these Dims on any issue. If they say no it means they don't want immigrants and if they say yes they can't house them and care for them. Brilliant tactic, we'll see if this is a bluff or the Dims are dumb enough to force his hand.

Trump can outwit these Dims on any issue. If they say no it means they don't want immigrants and if they say yes they can't house them and care for them. Brilliant tactic, we'll see if this is a bluff or the Dims are dumb enough to force his hand.

They can't say yes, and Trump knows it.

He just called their bluff and proved they are FOS on everything they have claimed about illegals being wonderful, hardworking people who commit fewer crimes than real Americans.

Remember, obama, schumer, pelosi all wanted a wall as recently as 10 years ago.

Now, they say let them all in. Trump said ok, they are all coming in and YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Dems say "Oh hell NO we aint taking them criminals!" LMAO!

#StableGenius

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
E verify and do away with the anchor baby law if the are found to be born here under illegal entry. That would completely stop the flow, but neither side will not enforce E verify because they are reaping the rewards of illegal immigration.

No, I say shoot those bastards at the border.
I was thinking that was the job of America's military.
Afterall, we are under invasion. So, can we say this is
being done by design? The reason i believe this is being done by
design is because of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
which was signed into law back in 1986 by Ronald Reagan so it
seems it's starting all over again with another Republican president
sitting in office.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT