ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Delivers 12-Page Rebuttal

NY Post editorial urges GOP voters to MOVE ON...
“Make America Sane Again”.

Just an observation....a friendly one.

Of course. This makes the choice obvious for me. When the media and politicians bang their drums to go one direction, one should run the opposite.
Most pubs, dems, and media are corrupt. And they are all against Trump. I wonder why.

MAGA 2024!!!!

But I am not shocked that you would post this “friendly observation”

NO MORE COMPROMISES

I don’t think America needs two really really old guys as our choices in 2024.

New blood - younger blood - is needed at this juncture.

I hope that bit of reality isn’t shocking either.

The 1/6 Committee is a poor attempt to distract & obfuscate from The 2020 Steal. That’s easy to see.
I think it is more intended to keep Trump from being able to run again in 2024. They are SCARED TO DEATH of him, because he threatens their "business as usual" ability to milk the American taxpayer, and get their kickbacks from our allies and enemies. There are republicans that do this also, but EVERY democrat alive is involved. They are just 100% scumbags

Comparing Trumps age and cognitive abilities to Brandon's is not even close to fair. Trump can run circles around someone half his age, mentally, and physically(as far as being able to handle the stress from office) I think the proof is in their performances. I LOVE Ron DeSantis, however as bad as things are SCREWED up...I want Trump back to fix things fast. I do not believe anyone else on the planet can get done what he can get done. I want DeSantis as his running mate, to the "President in waiting" position.

We have heard you on this before. Now is not Desantis time. Florida needs him. There are no other options with a track record of doing what they say they are going to do at a Federal level.

Do you believe the election was stolen?

I would argue that what is needed at this juncture is NO COMPROMISE. Put the rightful choice of the people where he was rightfully elected.

Also….Trump still wins CPAC straw poll, and 96 percent of his endorsements have won. Let’s stop letting the media decide for us.

I think it is more intended to keep Trump from being able to run again in 2024. They are SCARED TO DEATH of him, because he threatens their "business as usual" ability to milk the American taxpayer, and get their kickbacks from our allies and enemies. There are republicans that do this also, but EVERY democrat alive is involved. They are just 100% scumbags
Eventually we'll need new blood. I think Trump still has enough in the tank for another round. I'd love to have DeSantis but for selfish reasons we need him badly as governor here in Florida. The Democrats in this state are nothing but shitbirds and scare TF out of me. We dodged a bullet last gubernatorial race.

We have heard you on this before. Now is not Desantis time. Florida needs him. There are no other options with a track record of doing what they say they are going to do at a Federal level.

Do you believe the election was stolen?

I would argue that what is needed at this juncture is NO COMPROMISE. Put the rightful choice of the people where he was rightfully elected.
Ha! You typed faster than I did. 😂

Eventually we'll need new blood. I think Trump still has enough in the tank for another round. I'd love to have DeSantis but for selfish reasons we need him badly as governor here in Florida. The Democrats in this state are nothing but shitbirds and scare TF out of me. We dodged a bullet last gubernatorial race.
Agree with every bit of this.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
A Coup can only succeed if the Sovereign Citizens FAIL in their civic duties to hold their own PUBLIC SERVANTS accountable under their laws.

The Sovereign Citizens are TOTAL FAILURES for accepting the FRAUDULENT RESULTS of the 2020 Election Scams.

Now, either DO SOMETHING about it, or just accept your loss of FREEDOM, by sitting down, and STFU about it.
Your sniveling and whining about it is tiresome and useless....
>>> Just the cold hard facts <<<

Last edited:
I would take either one...in the meantime prepare ...working on the biggest garden yet and trying to learn how to do year round gardening...you can not raise animals outside, here in the city, due to codes unless you have 5+ acres. I am looking at workarounds. Food prices and maybe shortages should be prepared for IMHO even if nothing happens.

3 freezers are packed and yet I do not feel I have enough.

It will be at least 2 years before I can move to the country. '

Jug fishing is another easy way to put free protein on the table and fertilizer for the garden.

The Jan 6th commission is another attempt to make sure Trump isn’t President again. We must not let that propaganda succeed or else it doesn’t matter who is elected moving forward. NO COMPROMISE
😂

6jnjgi.jpg

Reactions: jfegaly

We move on now from the reason that Jan 6th even happened and the country is lost forever.

It's not that they protested and rioted in the Capitol that's key, it's why.

We move on now from the reason that Jan 6th even happened and the country is lost forever.

It's not that they protested and rioted in the Capitol that's key, it's why.
Just like 9/11...I will NEVER forget that our government let an election be stolen...OR that they almost STOLE the 2016 election themselves. After 2016, I fully understand how crooked our government is. I was blind before

This is nothing more than an ignorant statement made by people who cant get over their personal hatred for Trump as a person, who ignore all the positives that resulted from his presidency.

Complete disregard for him building the economy, creating record numbers of jobs for blacks and minorities, rebuilding our military (sad we had to rebuild after what obuma did to it), stock market hitting record levels, energy independent for the first time in our country's history. But none of that matters because they dont like him as a person. I dont GAF if people like him as a person. He built this country to record levels never before reached. And did it with a liberal media Openly Admitting they made it their goal to lie about him and to destroy him.

Last edited:
This is nothing more than an ignorant statement made by people who cant get over their personal hatred for Trump as a person, who ignore all the positives that resulted from his presidency.

Complete disregard for him building the economy, creating record numbers of jobs for blacks and minorities, rebuilding our military (sad we had to rebuild after what obuma did to it), stock market hitting record levels, energy independent for the first time in our country's history. But none of that matters because they dont like him as a person. I dont GAF if people like him as a person. He built this country to record levels never before reached. And did it with a liberal media Openly Admitting they made it their goal to lie about him and to destroy him.
Ignorant? Oh, okay.
I don’t think you or ANYONE else can judge that.
I voted for DJT twice. Sent his campaign a check. Twice. Registered Republican.

MY opinion is to turn the page. You have a different one. The last I checked we’re both entitled to them.

The only people I see on message boards screaming when someone has a different opinion are the leftist progressives. You’re not one of those are you?

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Ignorant? Oh, okay.

MY opinion is to turn the page. You have a different one. The last I checked we’re both entitled to them.

The only people I see on message boards screaming when someone has a different opinion are the leftist progressives. You’re not one of those are you?
So you're saying that you wasted your money.
Then you threw away your sovereign vote.
So now you're ready to accept a treasonous coup and just move on,,,,, TO WHAT might I ask???

I would take either one...in the meantime prepare ...working on the biggest garden yet and trying to learn how to do year round gardening...you can not raise animals outside, here in the city, due to codes unless you have 5+ acres. I am looking at workarounds. Food prices and maybe shortages should be prepared for IMHO even if nothing happens.

3 freezers are packed and yet I do not feel I have enough.

It will be at least 2 years before I can move to the country. '

Jug fishing is another easy way to put free protein on the table and fertilizer for the garden.
Generator support I hope for those freezers.

Ignorant? Oh, okay.

Our country is in the worst shape it’s been in in a hundred years because the fake POTUS is on a mission to destroy all the good the previous regime did, bc he doesn’t want this country to succeed. And bc he doesn’t like him. Yet, you don’t want the President who brought our country to its highest level of success it’s ever achieved? That’s not an opinion, that’s ignorance.

Last edited:

Timmer, if I was as eloquent as you are, I would have typed EXACTLY the same thing, because it is how I feel also

Ignorant? Oh, okay.

He is just sharing his opinion as are you. Actually, see the post above...I agree with him. Not meant to be personal or really directed AT you.

So you're saying that you wasted your money.
Then you threw away your sovereign vote.
So now you're ready to accept a treasonous coup and just move on,,,,, TO WHAT might I ask???
AGAIN - your opinion. I have mine.
Back off, and our discussions remain civil.
I’m under no obligation to explain my viewpoint nor to justify it.

AGAIN - your opinion. I have mine.
Back off, and our discussions remain civil.
I’m under no obligation to explain my viewpoint nor to justify it.
Of course you aren’t, but that sort of defeats the purpose of message board participation.

Our country is in the worst shape it’s been in in a hundred years because the fake POTUS is on a mission to destroy all the good the previous regime did, bc he doesn’t want this country to succeed. And bc he doesn’t like him. Yet, you don’t want the President who brought our country to its highest level of success it’s ever achieved? That’s not an opinion, that’s ignorance.

I agree with most of what you’re saying, but you are WASTING ENERGY.
That’s just Mother Effing Wasteful.

If you love America and we should all love our country more than an individual then FOCUS ON 2024.

That’s how I see it and if that justifies someone on a message board calling me ignorant then I am under no obligation to treat you with any measure of respect.

Wanna sit out 24 if DJT is not the nominee? Then you are guilty of helping the ENEMY.
I want two new nominees in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT