ADVERTISEMENT

More Jan 6th dishonesty

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
When you 100% KNOW who your enemy is...nothing like this comes as a shock. The ONLY thing shocking to me is how stupid the other side is...because if this outrage can happen politically one way..it CAN happen the other way.
Of course we all know how dumb the others are, and am quite sure they do not realize this...yet.

When you 100% KNOW who your enemy is...nothing like this comes as a shock. The ONLY thing shocking to me is how stupid the other side is...because if this outrage can happen politically one way..it CAN happen the other way.
Of course we all know how dumb the others are, and am quite sure they do not realize this...yet.
Are they really dumb? They're successfully causing their hated political rival a world of trouble and they're betting the republicans will be too fractured to pay them back.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Are they really dumb? They're successfully causing their hated political rival a world of trouble and they're betting the republicans will be too fractured to pay them back.
Agree.

Democrats are driven, smart, fearless and evil.

They will tear this place down to keep the Deep State intact, because that's where all the power and money and influence is concentrated.

Trump is a threat because he won't bend the knee. So they have turned him into a insurrectionist, racist, homophobic dictator and charged him with 91 counts and 700 years in prison...as well as over $600MM in fines, seizures and penalties. For literally doing nothing wrong except threatening their power.

This is the kind of thing someone like Putin does. The US isn't what most people think it is, and it took someone like Trump to expose it.

The Dims have been warned that paybacks are hell and karma is brutal. And at every little bit of pushback the GOP manages to muster, they howl like a wounded buffalo. Look! The party of obstruction! :rolleyes: Whining TNUCs. (borrowed that one from Grand Funk Railroad)

Yeah, I'm all for the obstruction of Orwell's dystopic nightmare, quickly becoming a reality.

Agree.

When I was going to high school, we had a name for that, and I know it was true because we had one on our football team. It was called ruhhhhhhhhhtahd strong. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Agree.

They will tear this place down to keep the Deep State intact, because that's where all the power and money and influence is concentrated.

Trump is a threat because he won't bend the knee. So they have turned him into a insurrectionist, racist, homophobic dictator and charged him with 91 counts and 700 years in prison...as well as over $600MM in fines, seizures and penalties. For literally doing nothing wrong except threatening their power.

This is the kind of thing someone like Putin does. The US isn't what most people think it is, and it took someone like Trump to expose it.

The Republic is gone. It’s been gone my friend.

100% YES they are dumb. They believe this will only ever happen one way. That is not true. The old clich'e "what goes around, comes around" came from somewhere. ALL of this will come back and bite them in the AZZ one day.

Think it's more than dumb..most have mental issues...there's no other way to describe it.
Why do you think they're dumb? They have the White House, the Senate and a lot of the states and cities.

If they were 'dumb', they'd be getting their asses kicked.

I think you're confusing 'dumb' with 'anti-American'.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Why do you think they're dumb? They have the White House, the Senate and a lot of the states and cities.

Bunch of idiots IMO..maybe dumb is the wrong word, and yes agree, Anti-American is accurate too.

I think he means the voters who are so easily brainwashed are dumb...the people leading the charge certainly are not.

i wonder if people acted like this in the confederacy back in the day???!!!! LOL, if you are not with America, either leave or get your asses in line.

Sheep like MDFR and Kal believed nasty Nan.

@Illegal-shift @kalimgoodman @Mdfgator @BSC911

Seems odd, any explanations or theories? Why would the guy who was trying to “overthrow” the govt want to protect the Capitol with so many National Guard troops?

And why would the person responsible for deployment (remember the POTUS cannot unilaterally deploy troops domestically - that’s what dictators do) refuse it while at the same time hiring a film crew to do a documentary?

I just don’t quite get it.

Seems odd, any explanations or theories? Why would the guy who was trying to “overthrow” the govt want to protect the Capitol with so many National Guard troops?

And why would the person responsible for deployment (remember the POTUS cannot unilaterally deploy troops domestically - that’s what dictators do) refuse it while at the same time hiring a film crew to do a documentary?

As the district of Columbia is not a state, it is in the direct command of the POTUS and is under the control of the secretary of the Army.

That being said, following the George Floyd incidents, the DoD decided that proportional response by the military would be determined by local law enforcement, with the Secret Service and DHS taking point with the military being a last resort.

The Mayor asked General Walker for unarmed crowd management teams. MajGen Walker forwarded this request to Secretary Miller and based on local law enforcement assessment of no credible threat of civil disturbance, authorized a minimal deployment. With the exception of the sole helicopter for surveillance, command and control, no combat vehicles were to be involved.

The option was there, it was on the Mayor and LE to make the determination.

I can only imagine the outcry if Trump had a full troop deployment of vehicles patrolling the streets that day, it would look much more like a coup attempt than what actually happened.

Agree to disagree on Jan 6th. Let's move on from talking about the same thing over and over. That doesn't bore you?

Does she have a point? Maybe not a full point, but she sure as hell some fraction of a point…

Agree to disagree on Jan 6th. Let's move on from talking about the same thing over and over. That doesn't bore you?
Guardsmen that were there and knew of Trump’s orders - and knew they were being held back - is a talking point? Actually I think that’s called testimony.

Or are you calling it that because you know it destroys the narrative you’re clinging to?

Guardsmen that were there and knew of Trump’s orders - and knew they were being held back - is a talking point? Actually I think that’s called testimony.

Or are you calling it that because you know it destroys the narrative you’re clinging to?
Relentless. Agree to disagree.

You admitting Trump didn't try to overthrow the gov't.

That ends the debate.
there is nobody as liberal and untethered as trump, nobody. beat his ass and he wont go away, whats the only solution to that??? smarten up my lil buttercups.

Reflection of the voters. In 2024, the average American voter is dumb and selfish. You get what you get

There are people here to think liberals are dumb and conservatives are smart. I thought you may be one of them.
I think Trump is by far and away the best option on the table. However, I depart from the crowd that thinks Trump is THEE solution to all of our problems. That he is going to restore our once great nation in a second term. I look at him as someone who can extend the timeline. Allow rough men to become more hunkered down and prepared. I belong to the camp that thinks the republic / constitution is already dead...and has been for a long time. My saying Americans are dumb extends past politics. I think America's stupidity is reflected politically, socially and spiritually.

I think Trump is by far and away the best option on the table. However, I depart from the crowd that thinks Trump is THEE solution to all of our problems. That he is going to restore our once great nation in a second term. I look at him as someone who can extend the timeline. Allow rough men to become more hunkered down and prepared. I belong to the camp that thinks the republic / constitution is already dead...and has been for a long time. My saying Americans are dumb extends past politics. I think America's stupidity is reflected politically, socially and spiritually.
I agree Trump is the best option of the current candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT