ADVERTISEMENT

Powell and her evidence....

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
This is a fascinating article-nothing much more than what we've already heard, but it clears-up and delineates what she is expressing as voter fraud. The most impressive thing to me were these remarks at the end of the article showing what Sydney said:

"You have to realize how many forces -- including many in the government -- have benefited from this system. They knew it worked the way it worked, and they used it to install the people they wanted to install in particular offices.
"I think the fraud in the election goes much farther than the president. I think they did it to any particularly strong Republican candidate this time around."

In other words, the United States faces its biggest political and existential crisis since the Civil War -- if not in its history.

The widespread aspect of this is how the President was cheated and if this all comes out as truthful should win in court and stay President.

To me, you anti-Trumpers out there, should look deep inside yourselves and ask if you really do believe that there is no way in hell that there was no computer fraud at all. Do you really, truly believe that your side was 100% honest?

When the fraud of these computer voting machines began to not produce the way they thought it would they paniced. The way the Trump faithful turned out dominated the cheating voting system. They had to shut down the system to stop the madness of their voting system failure by bringing in midnight hand ballots to overcome the miscalculation of Trump turnout - that's impressive stuff right there.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/why-trump-will-win-joseph-hippolito/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT