ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on trial

Trump was a brutally bad unamerican president. I think the guys hilarious and enjoy him batting some of the dumb asses around. He is entertaining. But he was toxic as president, just facts.

He was on fire tonight in NH carving up RINO Haley, dementia Hitler and the #Fakenews media 😎😎

imperator-gladiator.gif

Shocking but not completely surprising.
He brought it on himself and I bet he thinks if he is elected he’ll get revenge somehow.
Yes the NY jury is prejudiced against him. We all know that and SO DOES HE.
But he can’t keep his mouth shut.

He brought it on himself and I bet he thinks if he is elected he’ll get revenge somehow.
Lots of people despise him....including DAs and judges.

And we're getting ready to pick between him and Joe F. Biden.

Reactions: goldmom
So the F what? You closet democrats sure miss the point here, and because of this you are almost as big a danger to our republic than our in the open democrats. The point here, and the ONLY important point is ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Are you not bright enough to understand this?

So the F what? You closet democrats sure miss the point here, and because of this you are almost as big a danger to our republic than our in the open democrats. The point here, and the ONLY important point is ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Are you not bright enough to understand this?
let it go you snowflake, you got destroyed as you should have been in 2020. youre lucky russia cheated and interfered in the 2016 election, or you would have been destroyed then too..

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
youre lucky russia cheated and interfered in the 2016 election, or you would have been destroyed then too..
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
let it go you snowflake, you got destroyed as you should have been in 2020. youre lucky russia cheated and interfered in the 2016 election, or you would have been destroyed then too..
AGAIN..I find myself asking..."is he REALLY this stupid...or is this just a HORRIBLE troll attempt" You make answering this extremely difficult.

Reactions: nail1988
AGAIN..I find myself asking..."is he REALLY this stupid...or is this just a HORRIBLE troll attempt" You make answering this extremely difficult.
What are you talking about? You don’t recall the uproar when Hillary barely lost to Trump? Lost with 3.5mm more votes?? You living on mars son?

What are you talking about? You don’t recall the uproar when Hillary barely lost to Trump? Lost with 3.5mm more votes?? You living on mars son?
Nope...I recall a 3 1/2 year investigating that was caused because the Clinton campaign bought a FAKE dossier that was proven to be 100% false. Too bad you are so slow between your ears. I really feel bad for people like you. Being VERY serious here....

Nope...I recall a 3 1/2 year investigating that was caused because the Clinton campaign bought a FAKE dossier that was proven to be 100% false. Too bad you are so slow between your ears. I really feel bad for people like you. Being VERY serious here....
It was Russian collusion, you obviosly were not paying attention or are deliberately trolling

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Wow. I thought everyone had moved on from the Russia hoax. Even Maddow knows it’s fake now.
Yeah they did once the crushed trump genius. It’s hard to believe you don’t remeber the Russian collusion that put djt in the white house instead of Hillary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT