ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on trial

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
How can this be happening? You've got a judge who is so biased, he can, and probably will, single-handedly pronounce Trump guilty. There is no evidence of fraud and nobody has been harmed in any way. There is no victim! How can this happen when their only witness said Trump did nothing wrong? If this judge pronounces him guilty, how can this stand alone, and will there be an appeal to another court? I don't get it.

How can this be happening? You've got a judge who is so biased, he can, and probably will, single-handedly pronounce Trump guilty. There is no evidence of fraud and nobody has been harmed in any way. There is no victim! How can this happen when their only witness said Trump did nothing wrong? If this judge pronounces him guilty, how can this stand alone, and will there be an appeal to another court? I don't get it.

this is another Stalinist show trial

This judge should be disbarred. He keeps interrupting Trump and his attorney and will not even let him defend himself.

And these people treat our elections fairly though.

And the most pathetic part, the type of plaintiff in these types of suits are normally the individual or the company that was harmed/damaged by the alleged crime that took place. BUT, here, there is no one. The Banks all love Trump and the $ they made from him.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Regardless, the judge wants him arrested.
This also is just one more way to show how STUPID lefties are. They LOVE this when it happens to Trump...but not ONE of them is smart enough to figure out that this can be used on them. Menendez is a perfect example. He is DIRTY...got off last trial scott free. He started voting a few times against the dim wits, and they had him arrested. He has been crooked FOREVER....but when he went against them...he gone.

Trump's lawyers are winning on all fronts in all cases. Jack Smith is taking an absolute beating in the Jan 6th case. @fatman76 posted about Trump's latest filing in another thread.

Dems here have gone silent.
The DC trial is the one that will get him.

The Judge is very anti Trump and is doing everything to keep Trump from getting/presenting any evidence that supports him. The jury is very anti Trump and wants nothing more than to convict him and send him to jail.

Expect to see the "show" of Trump being handcuffed and dragged off to prison sometime late summer.

Reactions: fatman76
The DC trial is the one that will get him.

The Judge is very anti Trump and is doing everything to keep Trump from getting/presenting any evidence that supports him. The jury is very anti Trump and wants nothing more than to convict him and send him to jail.

Expect to see the "show" of Trump being handcuffed and dragged off to prison sometime late summer.

Shes a radical Marxist who should be impeached and disbarred for her Judical abuse of power. Her dad was also a RED Kommie in Jamaica

Reactions: BCSpell
Fannies lover coordinated with the White House on Trump 😡😡😡

So @kalimgoodman is furious that CT tooks some trips...but isn't mad about Fanni Willis using $700k in taxpayer funds to take vacations with her lawyer BF...while he's working directly with the WH - and getting paid with our Federal tax dollars - on the prosecution of the PUSA's main political opponent?

This feels like we have double standard here folks. Selective outrage I'd say. Odd that an independent would act in such a biased manner.

So a dress she “was wear” in the unknown year of the alleged sexual assault couldn’t have been purchased in the year she said she bought it?

@Mdfgator - I’ll remind you that just because someone is accused of something doesn’t mean they are guilty. Nothing this woman has said checks out.

So a dress she “was wear” in the unknown year of the alleged sexual assault couldn’t have been purchased in the year she said she bought it?

@Mdfgator - I’ll remind you that just because someone is accused of something doesn’t mean they are guilty. Nothing this woman has said checks out.

Oh don’t confuse me with one of you meetooo libs. Do I think Trump raped Jean. Nope. Do I think kavanough sexually assaulted the nut job? No. Do I think your use of pedo waters down a really awful crime in the same manner rape has been watered down? Yep I sure do. You won’t find me falling for political bs. I always know where the ball is, no matter how many cups.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Oh don’t confuse me with one of you meetooo libs. Do I think Trump raped Jean. Nope. Do I think kavanough sexually assaulted the nut job? No. Do I think your use of pedo waters down a really awful crime in the same manner rape has been watered down? Yep I sure do. You won’t find me falling for political bs. I always know where the ball is, no matter how many cups.
Well you sure seem to be convinced Trump is guilty of “felonies” based on charges with zero evidence.

And are we not supposed to talk about Epstein’s liberal friends?

You sure do go a long way to cement your place on the liberal cause bandwagon for someone acting so repulsed by them.

TDS
Green new deal “clean” cars
Stimmy lover
Pedo defender

Well you sure seem to be convinced Trump is guilty of “felonies” based on charges with zero evidence.

You sure do go a long way to cement your place on the liberal cause bandwagon for someone acting so repulsed by them.

TDS
Stimmy lover
Pedo defender
I don’t think trump raped Jean. Do I think he is a crook? Absolutely, most raging New York liberal billionaires are. Now do I think he would be on trial if he were not in politics? No I don’t. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a crook.

TDS
Stimmy lover
Pedo defender
Trump was a brutally bad unamerican president. I think the guys hilarious and enjoy him batting some of the dumb asses around. He is entertaining. But he was toxic as president, just facts.

Trump was a brutally bad unamerican president. I think the guys hilarious and enjoy him batting some of the dumb asses around. He is entertaining. But he was toxic as president, just facts.
So Presidents are rated on toxicity? 😂

Stay in the freezer, liberal snowflake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT