ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Cannon Just Set an Incredible Trump Trial Date

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Sounds like trump will be convicted before Labor day if the judge's start date is adhered to......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-cannon-just-set-incredible-124741081.html
Judge Cannon Just Set an Incredible Trump Trial Date
Jose Pagliery
Tue, June 20, 2023 at 8:47 AM EDT·1 min read

In a baffling turn of events, the Donald Trump-appointed federal judge overseeing his Mar-a-Lago classified documents debacle appears to have placed the case on warp speed—setting a trial just two months away.

On Monday morning, federal court records showed that U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon created what's referred to as a “rocket docket” to speed his trial through the system.

Cannon issued an order stating that the most historic criminal trial in American history will commence Aug. 14. That’s just 55 days away, while most federal trials take up to a year or more as both sides prepare for an epic showdown in court.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for Department of Justice special counsel Jack Smith, could not confirm that this decision was correct, and not simply a typo. Trump’s defense lawyers did not immediately respond to questions.

The Constitution gives us 'the right to a speedy public trial'.

Of course the dems are upset that our President Trump's Constitutional rights are being protected.

The Constitution gives us 'the right to a speedy public trial'.

Of course the dems are upset that our President Trump's Constitutional rights are being protected.

🤣 The ONLY person accused of slowing down the judicial process is donald trump

Jack Smith has already stated he WANTS a speedy trial

SO again...WTF are you talking about? 🤣

Reactions: emekz1
This will not go to trial any time soon. Trump will want to win this case (or have it dropped due to Government prosecutorial malfeasance) in August 2024...

NO country can have a dual justice system and survive...

🤣 The ONLY person accused of slowing down the judicial process is donald trump

Jack Smith has already stated he WANTS a speedy trial

SO again...WTF are you talking about? 🤣
Trump's Constitutional Rights being protected. He has the right to a speedy public trial, and he's getting that.

I think the State is gonna be up shits creek in Miami. The Miami jury pool is loaded with people who hate the appearance of political prosecutions. Only need one.

Jim Gaster is almost never wrong. Obama (currently in 3rd term) has intentionally & truly destroyed America…

God save Lisa Monaco - The Queen (of The Deep State)!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I think the State is gonna be up shits creek in Miami. The Miami jury pool is loaded with people who hate the appearance of political prosecutions. Only need one.

True but that isn't a ringing endorsement of trump's innocence is it?

Your saying he may get off because of a naturally biased jury pool

How did Bragg get an indictment against him then?

He presented evidence to a grand jury and they indicted him

What does that have to do with donald trump & his case in Miami?

He's already been indicted by a Miami grand jury and his case will actually be heard in Palm Beach county not Miami.

Cannon resides in Ft Pierce and the case will likely be heard there

That isn't a ringing endorsement of the indictment against Trump, is it?

What? trump's indictment case was heard in Miami and he was indicted

True but that isn't a ringing endorsement of trump's innocence is it?

Your saying he may get off because of a naturally biased jury pool
My opinion is that EVERY President gets sideways with the law in some way. I have no doubt that Trump is technically outside of the law on this. I just dont think it is wise to go down this road. I do think they will have a hard time convicting in Miami.

My opinion is that EVERY President gets sideways with the law in some way. I have no doubt that Trump is technically outside of the law on this. I just dont think it is wise to go down this road. I do think they will have a hard time convicting in Miami.

Every president in my lifetime could have been charged with a crime or many crimes. And I'm fairly sure this didn't begin in my lifetime.

If you start doing this sort of thing a democratic republic has ZERO chance of surviving.

It's also a requirement for a democratic republic to have an effective fifth estate that is both capable and willing to call BS when they see it...no matter which direction it's coming from.

Every president in my lifetime could have been charged with a crime or many crimes. And I'm fairly sure this didn't begin in my lifetime.

If you start doing this sort of thing a democratic republic has ZERO chance of surviving.

It's also a requirement for a democratic republic to have an effective fifth estate that is both capable and willing to call BS when they see it...no matter which direction it's coming from.
Yep. Obama droned American citizens to death. Nuts

Yep. Obama droned American citizens to death. Nuts

I accept your point but I'll be honest with you, that was one of the few things that I think he did right.

The people that he droned needed to die. "Some people just need killing."

To your point, it created a legal quandary for us...but it was certainly something that I was willing to overlook because I agreed that they needed to die and they needed to die immediately.

I accept your point but I'll be honest with you, that was one of the few things that I think he did right.

The people that he droned needed to die. "Some people just need killing."

To your point, it created a legal quandary for us...but it was certainly something that I was willing to overlook because I agreed that they needed to die and they needed to die immediately.
This govt has no business doing that. These kooks could decide that Catholics just need droning, you know, because they hate gays or are anti-democratic pro-lifers. I think I used to be on the same page you are on, they lost every bit of trust from me.

• Haha
So Presidents get a pass?

On paperwork crimes...yes. I dont think they should have to pay the late fee for an over due library book either
He would've, had he not tried so hard to keep the documents.

He was not charged for any book that he returned late. He was charged for the books that the library had to physically recover.

He was not charged for any book that he returned late. He was charged for the books that the library had to physically recover.

Meanwhile others have had top secret documents for much longer who weren't charged. Probably because they didn't have to physically recover them, right?

Well they never tried to recover them at all, because no one GAS. It only came to light because of the blatant hypocrisy.

...hierarchy, not hypocrisy...1,000 pardons.

You aren't seeing this because you don't want to kalim. You absolutely refuse. That's some partisan BS. I remember when you at least pretended to be an independent. 😂

• Haha
This govt has no business doing that. These kooks could decide that Catholics just need droning, you know, because they hate gays or are anti-democratic pro-lifers. I think I used to be on the same page you are on, they lost every bit of trust from me.

I certainly understand where you're coming from. They obviously earned your lack of faith in them.

Why would it not be "wise" to investigate the Jan 6 insurrection, possible espionage, or election tampering in the 2020 election?

By not going down that road...
Aren't you green lighting that type of activity for all future presidents?

On paperwork crimes...yes. I dont think they should have to pay the late fee for an over due library book either

Violating the laws we have around intelligence documents is merely a paper crime?

Should we then not prosecute anyone who steals government information?

This is not the first time this has happened in America

Nixon was forced from office under threat of prosecution

Spiro Agnew took a plea deal to leave office in the courthouse just before being prosecuted

Were those non-prosecutions better for the country?

50 years later we have former Nixon aides advising donald trump that attempting to overthrown an election is "OK"

We're all still waiting on the republican party to call BS on trump's actions

BTW - I think you mean 4th estate which is journnalism 🤣

Meanwhile others have had top secret documents for much longer who weren't charged. Probably because they didn't have to physically recover them, right?

Well they never tried to recover them at all, because no one GAS. It only came to light because of the blatant hypocrisy.

You aren't seeing this because you don't want to kalim. You absolutely refuse. That's some partisan BS. I remember when you at least pretended to be an independent. 😂
That is not how the process work and it never worked that way. These is why I get frustrated with you because as a man in law enforcement, you know better. You know that there is a difference for how law enforcement treat people that willing turn stuff over and others that won't and violate a subpoena.

My neighbor George is a police officer and he told me from day 1 that Trump ignoring that subpoena would get him charged. That is what done him in. His words were "I personally never seen a person not get charged after ignoring a subpoena. That's a big no no".

So I know you know better. I feel like these are the situations in which you can hate it but you can understand it but you favor party over everything.

Polling shows that democrats and independents understand that. It's the Republicans who refuse to understand that. So I'm actually in line with majority of the independents.

That is not how the process work and it never worked that way. These is why I get frustrated with you because as a man in law enforcement, you know better. You know that there is a difference for how law enforcement treat people that willing turn stuff over and others that won't and violate a subpoena.

My neighbor George is a police officer and he told me from day 1 that Trump ignoring that subpoena would get him charged. That is what done him in. His words were "I personally never seen a person not get charged after ignoring a subpoena. That's a big no no".

So I know you know better. I feel like these are the situations in which you can hate it but you can understand it but you favor party over everything.

Polling shows that democrats and independents understand that. It's the Republicans who refuse to understand that. So I'm actually in line with majority of the independents.

You still haven't heard me.

It's tempting to believe that if I say it one more time, it'll click and you'll hear it. But that's not true...you won't, because you don't wish to hear it.

Instead I'll offer you what you deserve in rebuttal.

👍

Well they never tried to recover them at all, because no one GAS.

Wrong. And what a wildly fact free excursion from the truth

If an honest mistake is made (determined by cooperating adn returning the documents) then the government official usually does not face prosecution

But that's always subject to the investigation

Wasn't the presidential records act written to prevent what Nixon & trump attempted?
And Clinton.
'
How do you come up with no one GAS in the past?

It only came to light because of the blatant hypocrisy.

The Presidential Records Act which trump has clearly violated by his own admission...
(even though he doesn't know it 🤣 )

...has nothing to do with "hypocrisy" he's been investigated and there's enough evidence that he may have committed a crime

NOT prosecuting him would be the hypocrisy

You still haven't heard me.

It's tempting to believe that if I say it one more time, it'll click and you'll hear it. But that's not true...you won't, because you don't wish to hear it.

Instead I'll offer you what you deserve in rebuttal.

👍
Trump did this too himself. Anything other than recognizing that is a red herring.

Play with fire and you get burned.

Wrong. And what a wildly fact free excursion from the truth

If an honest mistake is made (determined by cooperating adn returning the documents) then the government official usually does not face prosecution

But that's always subject to the investigation

Wasn't the presidential records act written to prevent what Nixon & trump attempted?
And Clinton.
'
How do you come up with no one GAS in the past?

The Presidential Records Act which trump has clearly violated by his own admission...
(even though he doesn't know it 🤣 )

...has nothing to do with "hypocrisy" he's been investigated and there's enough evidence that he may have committed a crime

NOT prosecuting him would be the hypocrisy
Most Republicans are saying they want restore law and order AFTER giving Trump a pass on this. To me, restoring law and order would be charging Trump to show that nobody is above the law.

Last edited:
Most Republicans are saying they want restore law and order AFTER giving Trump a pass on this. To me, restoring law and order would be charging Trump

So long as he's charged with something, you're good. We get it.

to show that nobody is above the law.

Except for Democrats or those within the hierarchy, of course.

So long as he's charged with something, you're good. We get it.

to show that nobody is above the law.

Except for Democrats or those within the hierarchy, of course.

So long as he charged in compliance with the evidence found in the investigation everyone should be good with it

Not to show that no one is above the law but actually practice that no one is above the law

bama is advocating for the POTUS to be royalty...a king above the law

bama is advocating for the POTUS to be royalty...a king above the law

Bama is advocating on not jailing your political opponents on trumped up charges leading into an election.

Bama advocates for the same with regards to liberal democrats. I'm funny that way.

It's probably fine to do such things in Nicaragua, Bolivia or Guatemala circa late 19th century.

Bama is advocating on not jailing your political opponents on trumped up charges leading into an election.

But how are they "trumped" charges in your estimation?

Are the various judges & grand juries all over the country that have stated there's enough evidence for probable cause wrong?

Bama advocates for the same with regards to liberal democrats. I'm funny that way.

So I guess this is your admission that the public airing of Hillary Clinton's investigation was improper?

OK

It's probably fine to do such things in Nicaragua, Bolivia or Guatemala circa late 19th century.

So we'll just continue to ignore that this has already happened in American history 50 years ago with the Nixon administration and the country survived just fine?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT