ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Cannon Just Set an Incredible Trump Trial Date

So I guess this is your admission that the public airing of Hillary Clinton's investigation was improper?

OK

Yes, it was. And the "lock her up" stuff was irresponsible.

I 100% believe that she broke the law and then destroyed the evidence. As the leading candidate for the opposition party, it was clearly inappropriate to "lock her up."

I've said this here before. And I don't like Hillary...not even a little bit.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
But how are they "trumped" charges in your estimation?

Are the various judges & grand juries all over the country that have stated there's enough evidence for probable cause wrong?

So I guess this is your admission that the public airing of Hillary Clinton's investigation was improper?

OK

So we'll just continue to ignore that this has already happened in American history 50 years ago with the Nixon administration and the country survived just fine?
Ray ray you aren't posting about 'racial injustice' again, are you?

I 100% believe that she broke the law and then destroyed the evidence. As the leading candidate for the opposition party, it was clearly inappropriate to "lock her up."

So I 100% believe donald trump stole the documents, destroyed evidence, broke the espionage act, tried to overturn the 2020 election in Fulton county, attempted a coup in Wash DC, and committed felony acts in NY

Is "lock him up" appropriate?

Should DOJ investigation be kept quiet especially if they affect a political campaign close to an election?

If you really agree with that...

What was all the screaming about Hunter's laptop not being made a public issue before the 2020 election?

Is "lock him up" appropriate?

I don't know how I could possibly be any clearer on the subject.

What was all the screaming about Hunter's laptop not being made a public issue before the 2020 election?

Perhaps having 51 senior intelligence officials signing off on it as Russian disinformation was bad form as well. Especially when all 51 of then knew that the Russian disinformation angle was BS.

Also Hunter wasn't a presidential candidate. If your point was that the laptop probably implicated Joe as well, I'd be hard-pressed to argue with you.

This is at least intellectually consistent.

This is at least intellectually consistent.

The part of me that didn't care for Hillary would have enjoyed seeing her in chains. The American patriot in me would have hated it.

Likewise, the energy that the chant created at his rallies was enjoyable. However, the context was cringy AF...and I thought so each time.

Short of selling secrets to our enemies or some other capital crime, an actual capital crime, we cannot afford to jail the political opposition in this country. Period.

Also Hunter wasn't a presidential candidate. If your point was that the laptop probably implicated Joe as well, I'd be hard-pressed to argue with you.

So why are conservatives that support trump swearing up and down that the laptop story could have turned the election for trump?

They've invested the entire house oversight into the big tech consiracy that blocked the laptop story as election interference

I don't think you have any idea of how your supposed beliefs right now don't comply with the conservative movement's public outcry

Violating the laws we have around intelligence documents is merely a paper crime?

Should we then not prosecute anyone who steals government information?
Its a paerwork crime. Yes. I think Presidents live by a different legal standard than everyone else.

Why would it not be "wise" to investigate the Jan 6 insurrection, possible espionage, or election tampering in the 2020 election?

By not going down that road...
Aren't you green lighting that type of activity for all future presidents?
I think bad stuff happened on J6, but I dont by this over throw of the govt type stuff AT ALL. Its was a riot. I would love to know more about how many agents were imbeded in the riot, and what actions they took. I would like to know more about who ray Epps is. I would like to know how many people are in jail for walking between the velvet ropes and were toured through the capital by police men. Green lighting that type of activity? I am saying all Presidents have been cross ways with the law in some way. ALL of them. This IS a Pandoras Box

I think bad stuff happened on J6, but I dont by this over throw of the govt type stuff AT ALL. Its was a riot. I would love to know more about how many agents were imbeded in the riot, and what actions they took. I would like to know more about who ray Epps is. I would like to know how many people are in jail for walking between the velvet ropes and were toured through the capital by police men. Green lighting that type of activity? I am saying all Presidents have been cross ways with the law in some way. ALL of them. This IS a Pandoras Box

It was intended to intimidate Congress and Mike Pence into refusing to certify the election.

It was intended to intimidate Congress and Mike Pence into refusing to certify the election.
Yeah. I just dont buy this overthrow of the govt stuff. I think there were dozens of agents in the crowd inciting a riot, and some dummies took the bait and gave them the narrative. I promise you that if hard men decided to overthrow the govt, they wouldnt be using flag poles and fists. I know all of the arguements both ways, I just dont buy it.

Easy not guilty if the trial is in Fort Pierce with jurors from St Lucie, Indian River and Martin County as I from this area and even most older Dems here would laugh at this joke of a case. Only Dems in 20s and 30s here would want to nail Trump anyway. If the trial is there Trump has nothing to worry about.

This will not go to trial any time soon. Trump will want to win this case (or have it dropped due to Government prosecutorial malfeasance) in August 2024...

NO country can have a dual justice system and survive...
I totally agree with your dual justice system point but don't believe this case has a dog's chance in hell of being dropped. Date of trial? Who knows? This thing is an embarrassment to the entire judicial system and as long as the Dims are in control nothing will change.

I totally agree with your dual justice system point but don't believe this case has a dog's chance in hell of being dropped. Date of trial? Who knows? This thing is an embarrassment to the entire judicial system and as long as the Dims are in control nothing will change.

If an appeals court doesnt eventually toss it I dont see a trial before the election with NY and the other nonsense. I think NY is the only one we get a trial before the election.

So why are conservatives that support trump swearing up and down that the laptop story could have turned the election for trump?

They've invested the entire house oversight into the big tech consiracy that blocked the laptop story as election interference

I don't think you have any idea of how your supposed beliefs right now don't comply with the conservative movement's public outcry

Why do conservatives believe that the laptop story, the one about Joe Biden's son, could have helped Trump in the election against Biden?

Is this a real question? Seriously?

And what legal standard would that be?

I would have referred to it as a non-capital crime myself but jsf may have a different idea.

I actually have less of an issue with the opposition going after a sitting POTUS than a major candidate for the presidency. I believe our system of government can tolerate the former but not the latter.

Why do conservatives believe that the laptop story, the one about Joe Biden's son, could have helped Trump in the election against Biden?

Is this a real question? Seriously?

I guess barney is too stupid to follow the conversation...

That was an FBI investigation which should have gone silent publicly around the election
Conservatives are whining & crying that it should have been made public to affect the vote

Republicans cried out so much that Hillary Clinton's investigation was opned, then closed & then re-opened, and then closed again right before the election in public.

Conversely the FBI DID NOT make public that donald trump was also under investigation prior to the election and no conservatives are screaming that the Russia investigation should have been made public

Think it would have affected the vote if Americans knew trump was sharing polling data with Russian oligarchs or meeting with Russian officials in trump tower?

Flip flopping on whether or not investigations should be made public before an election when nothing has been determined conclusively and their announcement will affect the outcome...is nothing but the "weaponization" of the DOJ in elections process

There I used a term conservatives surely know...weaponization

Because they practice it everyday in their general hypocrisy

If an appeals court doesnt eventually toss it I dont see a trial before the election with NY and the other nonsense. I think NY is the only one we get a trial before the election.

Don't give up your day job since this case is moving to towards starting well before the 2024 election

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21/politics/trump-evidence-documents-case-jack-smith/index.html
Trump receives first batch of evidence against him in classified documents case, including audio tapes
Katelyn Polantz
By Tierney Sneed and Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Published 9:26 PM EDT, Wed June 21, 2023

Special counsel Jack Smith has begun producing evidence in the Mar-a-Lago documents case to Donald Trump, according to a Wednesday court filing that hints that investigators collected for the case multiple recordings of the former president – not just audio of an interview Trump gave at Bedminster for a forthcoming Mark Meadows memoir.

Prosecutors in the filing used the plural “interviews” to describe recordings of Trump – made with his consent – obtained by the special counsel that have now been turned over to his defense team. It is unclear what the additional recordings may be of or how relevant they will be to the Justice Department’s case against the former president, though the recordings include the Bedminster tape where Trump speaks about a secret military document to a writer and others, the prosecutors said in the filing.

The prosecutors’ update to the court on Wednesday night marks another swift move toward trial, which the Justice Department has said should happen quickly, and captures at least some of the extent of the evidence investigators secured to build their historic case against Trump.

he first batch of discovery production – made up of unclassified materials – includes transcripts of witness testimony in front of the grand juries in Washington, DC, and Florida that were probing the mishandling of government documents from Trump’s White House. It also includes materials collected via subpoenas and search warrants; memos detailing other witness interviews given through mid-May in the investigation; and copies of the surveillance footage investigators obtained in the probe.

The first batch of evidence, provided on Wednesday, “includes the grand jury testimony of witnesses who will testify for the government at the trial of this case,” the special counsel’s office wrote.

Still laughing my butt off that the left is pissed Trump's trial was set in Fort Pierce as even the older democrats in the counties covered by that courthouse there have sense and will see this for the joke it is. Trump's chance of a joke conviction in this case is less than 1% imo. If this case is not tossed I wouldnt mind a trial pre-election. Lefties have to hope they can seat an all crazed lefty jury in that joke NY case.

No curiousity about the meetings to seize voting machines, impose martial law, the destruction of records by the Secret Service, trump's non action as the riot was occurring, the fake elector scheme in multiple states?

Odd that you have no curiousity about those things huh?

Still laughing my butt off that the left is pissed Trump's trial was set in Fort Pierce as even the older democrats in the counties covered by that courthouse there have sense and will see this for the joke it is. Trump's chance of a joke conviction in this case is less than 1% imo. If this case is not tossed I wouldnt mind a trial pre-election. Lefties have to hope they can seat an all crazed lefty jury in that joke NY case.

Who cares that the trial is Ft Pierce?

Ft Pierce has as many elderly folk as the rest of Florida

And again its kinda of telling your optimisim & hope rely on a biased jury pool not on him actually being innocent of the charges

Who cares that the trial is Ft Pierce?

Ft Pierce has as many elderly folk as the rest of Florida

And again its kinda of telling your optimisim & hope rely on a biased jury pool not on him actually being innocent of the charges

Its based on the charges being such a joke that only a fully crazed leftist jury would have any chance for a bogus conviction.

Its based on the charges being such a joke that only a fully crazed leftist jury would have any chance for a bogus conviction.

So if trump loses the case in Ft Pierce you'll be in agreement that there would be no reason to question the jury verdict and trump should be sentenced like any other citizen convicted of the same crimes?

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Sheep being led around by the nose by lefty media. They honestly deserve every second of this. Openly cheering for Trump to be arrested, while Trump supporters have been cheering for the same thing and they missed it LOL

So if trump loses the case in Ft Pierce you'll be in agreement that there would be no reason to question the jury verdict and trump should be sentenced like any other citizen convicted of the same crimes?

Its always easy to corner a conservative and prove they don't even believe their own BS

@Gator Fever can make bold predictions about when the case will come to trial & its outcome

Just can't say he would support equal treatment under the law if trump is found guilty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Its always easy to corner a conservative and prove they don't even believe their own BS

@Gator Fever can make bold predictions about when the case will come to trial & its outcome

Just can't say he would support equal treatment under the law if trump is found guilty 🤣
I love how our trolls always get upset that we don't take them seriously LOL

I figure this one has about a week left.

I love how our trolls always get upset that we don't take them seriously LOL

I figure this one has about a week left.

Pushed back because (1) the neophyte judge doesn't know what she's doing (2) trump's defense team can get cleared to see some of the documents for at least 60 days

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/23/politics/trump-federal-trial-date-special-counsel/index.html
Special counsel asks for December trial date for Trump in Mar-a-Lago documents case
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN Reporter, Crime and Justice
Published 9:06 PM EDT, Fri June 23, 2023

The special counsel’s office has asked for Donald Trump to be tried in December in the Mar-a-Lago documents matter, because of how classified records must be handled carefully within the criminal case.

A federal judge previously put the trial on the calendar for mid-August but a delay to the date was expected. December, however, is not yet a firm date, and the Trump team may ask for a different schedule.

The request from prosecutors on Friday came amid a trio of new filings governing preparations to be done on the case before trial by both the Justice Department and Trump’s defense team.

“This case is not so unusual or complex … because it has only two defendants, involves straightforward theories of liability, and does not present novel questions of fact or law. However, the case does involve classified information and will necessitate defense counsel obtaining the requisite security clearances,” prosecutors wrote in the filing.

“In addition, the associated legal process under the Classified Information Procedures Act will inject additional time into the leadup to trial that otherwise would not be involved,” they continued.

In setting an initial date for the criminal trial of Trump earlier this week, District Judge Aileen Cannon noted that the parties could ask to push back the trial date because of the complexities of the case and issues related to classified information.

Pushed back because (1) the neophyte judge doesn't know what she's doing (2) trump's defense team can get cleared to see some of the documents for at least 60 days

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/23/politics/trump-federal-trial-date-special-counsel/index.html
Special counsel asks for December trial date for Trump in Mar-a-Lago documents case
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN Reporter, Crime and Justice
Published 9:06 PM EDT, Fri June 23, 2023

The special counsel’s office has asked for Donald Trump to be tried in December in the Mar-a-Lago documents matter, because of how classified records must be handled carefully within the criminal case.

A federal judge previously put the trial on the calendar for mid-August but a delay to the date was expected. December, however, is not yet a firm date, and the Trump team may ask for a different schedule.

The request from prosecutors on Friday came amid a trio of new filings governing preparations to be done on the case before trial by both the Justice Department and Trump’s defense team.

“This case is not so unusual or complex … because it has only two defendants, involves straightforward theories of liability, and does not present novel questions of fact or law. However, the case does involve classified information and will necessitate defense counsel obtaining the requisite security clearances,” prosecutors wrote in the filing.

“In addition, the associated legal process under the Classified Information Procedures Act will inject additional time into the leadup to trial that otherwise would not be involved,” they continued.

In setting an initial date for the criminal trial of Trump earlier this week, District Judge Aileen Cannon noted that the parties could ask to push back the trial date because of the complexities of the case and issues related to classified information.

NY is probably the only joke case that will be held before the election. A small chance this one could be held also but I doubt it.

NY is probably the only joke case that will be held before the election. A small chance this one could be held also but I doubt it.
There will be plenty more cases. As more damaging facts come out about the corruption the Hidens and China are involved in, the media will need a distraction.

Every time the FBI investigates Hunter, Trump gets arrested.

Trumps a crook period lol att he clowns that try and normalize his behavior same clowns that stood behind Nixon. IMO, Nixon can’t hold a candle to trumps crookedness

Trumps a crook period lol att he clowns that try and normalize his behavior same clowns that stood behind Nixon. IMO, Nixon can’t hold a candle to trumps crookedness
^^^ Doesnt want to normalize former presidents have classified docs, but is perfectly comfortable normalizing homless junkies shooting up in front of kids.

What did you miss. You are okay with rampant degenerate activity in front of kids, but you are very worried about the docs trump has in his locked room.
Stay focused you retard. Trumps a crook accept it and stop being effing nuts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT