ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

Reactions: fatman76
Day 12. Yahoo refuses to call CO's 3rd District Race. Even after the Dim concedes.

31ah-groundhogday-movies-superJumbo.jpg

Hmmm if he refuses to certify Maricopa what are the ramifications? Does Lake win in that case?

put in wrong thread:
I don't know the procedure, but my guess is it would start with a recount and canvass.

If those two procedures show Lake won, she probably wins.

If those show too much incompetence/fraud it could lead to a runoff situation, which would probably result in Lake winning.

Just guesses though.

Hmmm if he refuses to certify Maricopa what are the ramifications? Does Lake win in that case?

put in wrong thread:

And apparently the AZ AG who is investigating Maricopa Co is partnering with the True the Vote. That could explain why Gregg Phillips is claiming they 'caught' the cheating in Maricopa.

Guys. This is what winning vs cheaters looks like. We've gone from 2020 and Rudy G having to present SMOKING GUN evidence of fraud in freaking banquet halls of hotels cause the dems didn't want their cheating exposed, to today, multiple counties in AZ are delaying the state's certification.

Nail em once, and the whole house of cards comes down.

And apparently the AZ AG who is investigating Maricopa Co is partnering with the True the Vote. That could explain why Gregg Phillips is claiming they 'caught' the cheating in Maricopa.

Guys. This is what winning vs cheaters looks like. We've gone from 2020 and Rudy G having to present SMOKING GUN evidence of fraud in freaking banquet halls of hotels cause the dems didn't want their cheating exposed, to today, multiple counties in AZ are delaying the state's certification.

You may think I'm crazy, but if they prove the election was a scam and fraud, it would be worth the loss if AZ fixed their shit going forward. It's BS and wrong, but the long game is more important. A close win with nothing being fixed would be detrimental in 24.

Reactions: nail1988
You may think I'm crazy, but if they prove the election was a scam and fraud, it would be worth the loss if AZ fixed their shit going forward. It's BS and wrong, but the long game is more important. A close win with nothing being fixed would be detrimental in 24.
Not sure I understand what you are saying...if they prove this election in AZ was corrupt, but Kari loses anyway?

I do.

Lake wins and she's going to clean house and fix AZ. If you care about Election integrity Lake needs to win.

When you know a criminal is going to commit a crime they get WAY easier to catch...

When you know a criminal is going to commit a crime they get WAY easier to catch...
Not when there is a bagman on the inside that covers all of the tracks. That's what's happening here. If fraud can be proven without a shadow of a doubt, is there a legal process to undo, reverse the election, hold a special election, etc? I don't know. I do agree if Lake were to be in charge, things would improve. But there are still judicial roadblocks to undo the tightest of election integrity changes. It's happening in the Georgia runoff as we speak.

Not when there is a bagman on the inside that covers all of the tracks. That's what's happening here. If fraud can be proven without a shadow of a doubt, is there a legal process to undo, reverse the election, hold a special election, etc? I don't know. I do agree if Lake were to be in charge, things would improve. But there are still judicial roadblocks to undo the tightest of election integrity changes. It's happening in the Georgia runoff as we speak.
I think the issue is, once we get the cheating unwound in ONE state, that gives us the blueprint for how to do it in EVERY other state.

And it gives us the EVIDENCE of how it was done. Its like dominoes, knock the first one over....

What I hope they do is throw out all of the votes in Maricopa, Declare Lake the winner and if it makes a difference then Masters et al.

If it gets to SCOTUS and upheld then the cheating ends or is lessened. Rank and file dems will not want their votes thrown out due to cheaters on their side.

People especially in Maricopa will then be receptive to election reforms that have the count finished at midnight on election day with little to no controversy.

This means going old school.

I'm honestly not sure what happens.

My guess is if enough counties refuse to certify, as 3 now have, they have to hold a new election that's capable of being certified.

You can't, as you point out, rely on the judicial system. The elected leadership on the state and county level have to do the right thing if there was fraud. Which is what was so wrong in 2020 - what elected official is going to toss out a system that put them in power in the first place? It takes a highly principled person.

New Q post is up:

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Runbeck is apparently the company that printed ballots Maricopa used.

Anons have already researched and found that Runbeck's current CIO was formerly the head of election security for the ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE's OFFICE.
Holy shit.

Someone on Truth Social posted a video clip from the 2020 hearing that Arizona did on Election Integrity. The one they had to hold in a banquet hall of a hotel cause the dems wouldn't listen to them.

They had one of the poll workers testify that Runbeck was used to scan ballots offsite during the 2020 election as well.

Here's the kicker: Someone else on TS posted a patent that Runbeck filed for a technology that allows them to ALTER BALLOTS WHILE SCANNING. The patent was filed by Runbeck's CEO in April of this year.

Here's the abstract of what the patent is for: " A computer-implemented system for on-screen ballot duplication is disclosed, that may be deployed for generating a revised ballot that satisfies predetermined rules or thresholds for further processing."

Want more? Of course you do.

Q mentions 'Ascension' in his post. It is believed that is a reference to Ascension Island.

What is Ascension Island, you ask?

"The magazine, which claims to have seen documents released by Snowden, reports that the Ascension base carries out a spying program called Echelon. Though the Americans employ Echelon, other Anglo powers such as Britain share such intelligence. According to Istoé, the Ascension base is highly sophisticated and can intercept up to 2 million communications per hour, including telephone conversations, e-mail and social media. After the N.S.A. gets its hands on sensitive information, the agency sends the intelligence from Ascension to another central facility located in Fort Meade, Maryland."

Launched in May of 2020 (months before the 2020 elections) and just returned on Nov 12th, 2022, immediately after the 2022 elections.

"You have more than you know".

I'm sure @sadgator has already seen this, but Praying Medic has a good summary of the earlier runbeck info plus some other stuff that's equally interesting:

First 10-15 mins is just rehashing 'how to read Q drops' that can be skipped to get to the analysis of the newet Q drop and the discoveries about Runbeck.

Gregg Phillips said on TS that Kari 'has a detailed strategy and is executing it'. Added that things are looking good in AZ, but the 'bad guys' know if AZ is exposed, multiple states will go down with it. So this is their hill they are prepared to die on.

I'm sure @sadgator has already seen this, but Praying Medic has a good summary of the earlier runbeck info plus some other stuff that's equally interesting:

First 10-15 mins is just rehashing 'how to read Q drops' that can be skipped to get to the analysis of the newet Q drop and the discoveries about Runbeck.

Gregg Phillips said on TS that Kari 'has a detailed strategy and is executing it'. Added that things are looking good in AZ, but the 'bad guys' know if AZ is exposed, multiple states will go down with it. So this is their hill they are prepared to die on.
Do you ever listen to yourself talk?

Holy shit.

Someone on Truth Social posted a video clip from the 2020 hearing that Arizona did on Election Integrity. The one they had to hold in a banquet hall of a hotel cause the dems wouldn't listen to them.

They had one of the poll workers testify that Runbeck was used to scan ballots offsite during the 2020 election as well.

Here's the kicker: Someone else on TS posted a patent that Runbeck filed for a technology that allows them to ALTER BALLOTS WHILE SCANNING. The patent was filed by Runbeck's CEO in April of this year.

Here's the abstract of what the patent is for: " A computer-implemented system for on-screen ballot duplication is disclosed, that may be deployed for generating a revised ballot that satisfies predetermined rules or thresholds for further processing."
Here it is:

So a third party with no accountability (MC would not let Cyber Ninjas audit include Runbeck) has a patent that was filed in Trump’s second year in office for hardware that can literally change ballots. Every ballot in MC is transported here under cover of a fence and then sent to the elections center where they are then counted.

What could go wrong?

So a third party with no accountability (MC would not let Cyber Ninjas audit include Runbeck) has a patent that was filed in Trump’s second year in office for hardware that can literally change ballots. Every ballot in MC is transported here under cover of a fence and then sent to the elections center where they are then counted.
Another Holy shit moment. You're rght, it was filed in 2018. What I saw was April 2022, maybe that was for an extension?

This means that technology was in place for the 2020 election as well.

This is getting good.

Reactions: nail1988
Another Holy shit moment. You're rght, it was filed in 2018. What I saw was April 2022, maybe that was for an extension?

This means that technology was in place for the 2020 election as well.

This is getting good.
Provisional is the first step. It basically is the first file date and considered to be protective. If someone infringes after you file a provisional and your patent is ultimately granted, they owe you damages.

So yes, it’s safe to assume these same “scanners” were used in the 2020 general.

Actually the date is 4/2018…mid terms that year were in November?

So you understand that global warming is real, and are not one of the truly ignorant. Unlike Capt Ron.
No shit Sherlock. Climate has been changing since earth became a planet. Nothing mankind can do to change is significant. Can we be good stewards and not throw garbage into the oceans or send unneeded pollutants into the air? Of course. CO2 emissions is a failed construct though. That's been proven over and over. But at the end of the day, whether a single human occupies this planet, climate is going to climate. Taxes aren't going to change an effing thing.

ADVERTISEMENT