ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
I'm especially interested in the governor's races in GA, AZ and MI. That will give us a good indicator of where we are in regards to ensuring election integrity.

I can't see them letting Herschel win. Just a gut feeling.

Should be double digits. Something is up.

See? Don't be shocked if Red Wave doesn't happen. Just sayin'.

Massive numbers for DeSantis among hispanics.

Two points?!?!?

Total BS. This race should be deadlocked at worst.

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
I'm especially interested in the governor's races in GA, AZ and MI. That will give us a good indicator of where we are in regards to ensuring election integrity.

I can't see them letting Herschel win. Just a gut feeling.

Should be double digits. Something is up.

See? Don't be shocked if Red Wave doesn't happen. Just sayin'.

Massive numbers for DeSantis among hispanics.

Two points?!?!?

Total BS. This race should be deadlocked at worst.

#Fakepoll

I’ve seen 3 polls have her tied one leading

#Fakepoll

I’ve seen 3 polls have her tied one leading

Zeldin is another race we need to watch closely. Zeldin and Tudor both have real chances IF the elections are fair and legal.

If not, they will both get hammered.

Kari Lake is in a slightly stronger position, but significant cheating will torpedo her as well.

2 polls have Zeldin now leading
This is why we didn't move on from Trump. Having America First candidates strongly contending to win the governorship in blue states like MI and NY was completely unheard of before Trump.

Now they are contending and both could WIN.

You NEVER turn your back on a candidate that has yours. You turn your back on RINOs and their supporters.

I have nothing new to add here, but want to share what I do on election night. If you REALLY want to record some GREAT TV to go enjoy...DVR MSNBC, and CNN from about 8PM on Tuesday night for about 24 hours straight! It will be some of the most entertaining TV that you may ever watch in your lifetime!! I did this in 2016...and from about 9:00pm until 3:00 AM it was the best I have ever seen!

Night before the midterms, time for predictions?

Kari Lake wins AZ governor. By 10-12 points if no cheating, 3-4 points if cheating.
Lee Zeldin loses NY governor. By 5-6 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.
Tudor Dixon loses MI governor. By 6-8 points if cheating, tossup if no cheating.
Herschel loses GA Senator. By 4-5 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.
OZ loses PA Senator. By 3-4 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.

Unfortunately, we have not done enough to secure election integrity.

Good morning, patriots! Today we get an update on our efforts to ensure election integrity across the nation. Don't be shocked if red states get their results in on time, and blue states run by dems have constant delays and only the dem candidate sees their count advance during those delays.

Then again, if enough of us refused to 'just move on', maybe we secured these elections and we will have legal and timely results. Which is what we deserve. Good luck to us all, and may God Bless America.

Good morning, patriots! Today we get an update on our efforts to ensure election integrity across the nation. Don't be shocked if red states get their results in on time, and blue states run by dems have constant delays and only the dem candidate sees their count advance during those delays.

Then again, if enough of us refused to 'just move on', maybe we secured these elections and we will have legal and timely results. Which is what we deserve. Good luck to us all, and may God Bless America.
Yep, get ready for the slow-motion cheat.....

One of the posters on the UK board made the following comment:

"Fox News just called Arizona for Hobbs." 😅😂

Another poster then put up the following meme:

Fgpty14X0AUGkEq

I just went and voted. I vote at the same time every election cycle, so that I can tell what voter turnout looks like. There were 3 times more people today than there was during the presidential election in 2020. I posted a pic of my "I voted" tag and captioned it "I just caught a HUGE red wave while voting!!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT