ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

Whole lotta red garb in these long lines.

Dems wouldn’t suppress the vote again, would they?

@RayGravesGhost

Any comments Lil Dickey? Can we get another copy and paste about gerrymandering again?

BestElectricAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

New Q post is up:

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Runbeck is apparently the company that printed ballots Maricopa used.

Anons have already researched and found that Runbeck's current CIO was formerly the head of election security for the ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE's OFFICE.

One of the lucky ones. I’ll remind the board they mixed the 17k “box 3” ballots in with other ballots so we aren’t sure if they ever got counted.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
If you arrive in line before the polls close they have to let you vote. Unless they think you may not vote the right way.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
This is normal in black communities. That's why they handed out water and food but you said it wasn't a real problem. Let me guess, you CARE now? 🙄 @fatman76
Oh puleeze? Water and food? To vote? "We struggled across the concrete wilderness and Moses parted the 4 lane seas for us." Are you effing kidding me? I early voted in person and the only wait I had was taking a leak when I reached the library. It took me all of 5 minutes from entering the building (no line) to vote and leave. We had 10 days to early vote in person with ID. No one other than the ones that insisted on voting on election day had to wait. My bullshit detector is screaming. I can hear it now.

retard-retard-alert.gif

I always said that i care and they need to federalize the voting process. So the people you should be tagging is your right wing friends. They are the ones (including yourself) that thought the minority community was just making shit up. I was told this was BS and if you wanted to vote you'll find a way. So I'm not your enemy on this. Just funny that you're finally on my side 🤣. @fatman76

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Why do dems only purge Republicans from the voter rolls?

🤣

TrueTheVote is the GOP activist operation behind the "Stop The Steal" campaign & the movie "2000 Mules" Go figure :rolleyes:

https://www.wired.com/story/true-the-vote-iv3-app-voter-fraud/
Inside the ‘Election Integrity’ App Built to Purge US Voter Rolls
True the Vote’s IV3 app is meant to catch election cheaters. But it has a fundamental flaw.

Mastriano is the GOP loser of the PA governor's race

https://whyy.org/articles/pennsylvania-election-2022-mastriano-voter-roll-purge-proposal/
Doug Mastriano’s proposed voter roll purge addresses a non-existent problem and targets vulnerable voters, experts say
ByRobby Brod November 2, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/29/politics/georgia-voter-challenges/index.html
Conservative activists in Georgia wage campaign to purge voter rolls ahead of November’s election
By Fredreka Schouten, CNN
Updated 10:34 AM EDT, Thu September 29, 2022

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...es-to-democratic-voter-rolls-could-be-illegal
Voter Purges May Be Illegal 90 Days Before an Election — Republicans Are Trying Anyway
Group backed by former Trump aides seeks to toss thousands
1993 law bars removing voters within 90 days of an election

ByMargaret Newkirk and Ryan Teague Beckwith
September 17, 2022 at 7:00 AM EDTCorrectedSeptember 19, 2022 at 12:03 PM EDT

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
As the dems here have proven once again, they are hypocrites. Their interest in 'voter suppression' is all about facilitating voter fraud. As proven by the fact that when shown examples of actual voter suppression ITT, they could care less.

As always, good people address voter suppression when it happens, as we have here. The bad people ignore, as they have here.

I always said that i care and they need to federalize the voting process. So the people you should be tagging is your right wing friends. They are the ones (including yourself) that thought the minority community was just making shit up. I was told this was BS and if you wanted to vote you'll find a way. So I'm not your enemy on this. Just funny that you're finally on my side 🤣. @fatman76
How was the all you can eat classified document buffet?

As the dems here have proven once again, they are hypocrites. Their interest in 'voter suppression' is all about facilitating voter fraud. As proven by the fact that when shown examples of actual voter suppression ITT, they could care less.

Last anyone checked...Arizona is a republican state legislature

As always, good people address voter suppression when it happens, as we have here. The bad people ignore, as they have here.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...early-voting-senate-runoff-saturday-rcna57983
In win for Democrats, Georgia judge allows early voting in Senate runoff on Saturday after Thanksgiving
Judge Thomas A. Cox overruled GOP Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's position that state law barred early voting on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Not sure about that. But he is definitely dim.
When is the last time he took an actual conservative stance? It's never happened.

He came back cause he was giddy cause he thought the right had lost their 'Red Wave'. He pushed covid shots desperately. Posting every bit of misinformation the left came up with.

But the kicker for me was when Rush Limbaugh died. He was OVERJOYED at this news. Happiest I have ever seen him here.

That was the dot connecting. No conservative has that reaction.

If your side is federal control over elections I’m most certainly not on your side.

But it’s nice you can admit our elections aren’t free and fair. Welcome to the right side of the argument.

The left always said that it's not free and fair. You can go back to the 60s and hear black leaders like MLK saying that. So what are you talking about? Learn your history!

The left just doesn't believe it's enough to overturn an election @fatman76

Reactions: RayGravesGhost

Right.

The tell is none of these people identified how they were going to vote, just they they were suppressed.

Proves dems don’t care, just as long as they’re winning.

The left always said that it's not free and fair. You can go back to the 60s and hear black leaders like MLK saying that. So what are you talking about? Learn your history!

The left just doesn't believe it's enough to overturn an election @fatman76
Maricopa audit showed hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots.

2000 Miles showed 10X in some states.

There’s proof this type of ballot harvesting fraud is more than enough to swing elections.

I’m sure you’ll remain quiet about it if the R’s play the game and win, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT